Ingram Micro kicked off its annual event, IM Experience, at Fraser’s King Park in Perth on May 14 with a strong roll-up of 40 vendor sponsors and 200 attendees.
The event gave attendees the chance to sample live demos of the latest products, technology and services in the showcase area, while some took a seat with the Business Panel to get advice and insight on Cloud services, converged infrastructure and computing anywhere.
The business panel starred:
- Chris Osborn, Dell regional sales manager
- Gary Steenkamp, Intel Security enterprise sales manager
- Damian Nicetin, Lenovo enterprise business group enablement manager
- Brett Fraser, partner channel development manager, Microsoft SMB
- Ian Aiking, Samsung head of engineering
- Aaron Steppat, VMware A/NZ senior product marketing manager
Keynote speaker, Tim Reid, talked ‘everyday business’ sharing best practice and advice on marketing for small business.
Resellers also had the chance to win some great prizes, ranging from Lumia phones, tablets and coffee machines to Xbox One and $500 VISA gift cards… to name a few.
IM Experience stops next in Adelaide on May 19, before pulling up in Melbourne (May 21), Brisbane (May 26) and Sydney (June 4).
If you haven't registered yet there is still time to do so.
- Business as usual as new-look Dicker Data lays out bold NZ channel plans
- APAC shines on global stage as Ingram Micro reports revenue increase
- ASG scores $18 million Cloud deal with Communications Department
- Motorola integration impacts as Lenovo tightens grip on PC market
- Vivid snapshot: Affinity by Amigo and Amigo + S1T2
- EXCLUSIVE: Hello Lenovo… Former Synnex NZ chief heads to tech giant
- Brennan IT challenges businesses to Get Modern ...
- EXCLUSIVE: Dell ramps up local channel plans with NZ Distribution Manager hire