Thriving New Zealand company CodeBlue has won the Hewlett Packard storage Partner of the Year award for the second year in a row.
According to the Auckland-based firm, the award reflects CodeBlue’s successful partnership with HP in delivering enterprise strength SAN solutions for mid-sized customers.
CodeBlue Auckland General Manager Ian Funnell says customers with multiple offices and the requirement for the highest levels of disaster resilience could now access highly redundant, extremely fast HP storage solutions.
“A major recent customer engagement with Auckland International Airport,” Funnell explains, “a customer with particular requirements for the most powerful, secure and resilient storage available, was a showcase of the CodeBlue/HP SAN storage solution partnership.”
CodeBlue was established in 2004, providing mid-sized New Zealand organisations and companies with access to enterprise-level IT services and support.
- Qualstar Data Storage Solutions hits A/NZ
- Service providers continue datacentre expansion as Cloud IT Infrastructure market grows
- Boost for resellers as Barracuda strengthens partner program
- Plenty more Cloud in the Sea as Connector signs NZ distie deal
- Industry first as Brocade redefines networking for IP storage
- CodeBlue bolsters ranks with new CEO hire