New Zealand cloud hosting provider OneNet is hoping for one result on March 19, and that’s the company’s crowning at the upcoming 2015 Microsoft New Zealand Partner Awards in Auckland.
Fighting it out in the Cloud Hosting category alongside Softsource and MHA Cloud Computing, the Auckland-based company is hoping to add to its collection of Microsoft awards in 2015.
“OneNet was Microsoft’s Hosting Partner of the Year in 2014 and is delighted to be a finalist in the same category for the second year in a row,” says Steve Victor, National Sales Manager, OneNet.
“Our client who we based our submission on is Armourguard Security, a well-known and trusted brand name throughout New Zealand.
“We migrated Armourguard Security to OneNet’s cloud under a very tight timeframe, set by the client.”
As a security company, Gary Matthews, Business Systems Manager, Armourguard Security, says the company is very conscious about the security of its environment.
“OneNet provides us with enterprise grade security both virtually and physically at their data centres,” he adds.
“We are attracted by the ability to scale ‘on demand’ and OneNet has provided an environment that we can adjust on the go to meet the demands of our ever changing business.
“At the end of the day everything just works.”
Now in its eighth year, the annual Partner Awards exists to recognise excellence in the IT sector from those companies that integrate Microsoft solutions into their products and services, with the winners set to be revealed at a black tie gala event at the Pullman Hotel.
- OneNet records “most successful” year as Kiwis embrace cloud
- OneNet expands uni intern program with Massey move
- Ingram Micro: Proactive partners will reap rewards of Cloud focused channel
- NZ businesses already on board as IBM unveils Sydney cloud centre
- Local boost for 600 Kiwis as Dimension Data receives golden global employee rating
- Adobe / IBM deal helps marketers “close the gap” in enterprise cloud
- 2015 Microsoft NZ Partner Awards: The Application Platform Contenders…