Microsoft New Zealand has announced today the finalists for the 2015 Microsoft Partner Awards.
Now in its eighth year, the annual Partner Awards exists to recognise excellence in the IT sector from those companies that integrate Microsoft solutions into their products and services to accelerate innovation and go above and beyond customer expectations.
Brent Kendrick, Microsoft New Zealand’s SMB and Partner Lead, says there was an impressive range of entries for the 2015 Awards, with a significant increase in new partners who have never competed before pitching their business solutions for consideration.
“The quality of entries this year has been truly outstanding, and shows the extent to which partners have been joining Microsoft on our journey of transformation towards becoming the productivity and platform company for a mobile-first, cloud first world,” he says.
Kendrick congratulated all finalists, and says he looks forward to seeing them at the black tie gala event to be held on 19 March.
A full list of awards categories follows:
• Cloud Enterprise - Finalists: Datacom, Enlighten Designs, Sitecore, Softsource
• Cloud Platform - Finalists: NV Interactive, Provoke, Timely, VMOB
• Cloud SMB - Finalists: Atmospheric, Kinetics, Softsource, The Full Suite
• Hosting - Finalists: OneNet, Softsource, MHA Cloud Computing
Competency Awards: Application Platform
• Data Analytics - Finalists: Enlighten Designs, Montage, Stellar Consulting, Theta
• Windows App Developer - Finalists: Lazyworm Apps, Marker Metro, Joint (NV Interactive and Intergen)
Competency Awards: Business Applications
• CRM - Finalists: Adaptable Solutions, Datacom, Intergen, Koorb
• ERP - Finalists: Intergen, Koorb, Sable37
Competency Awards: Business Productivity
• Collaboration and Content - Finalists: Datacom, Enlighten Designs, Intergen, Leapthought
• Communications - Finalists: Dimension Data, Lexel, UCFX
Competency Awards: Core Infrastructure
• Data centre - Finalists: Datacom, Spark Digital
• Devices and Deployment - Finalists: Datacom, Dimension Data, Fujitsu
• Presales Technical Specialist - Finalists: Codeblue: Henry Min, Provoke: Alan Marshall, Spark Digital: David Ollason
• Education - Finalists: Cyclone, New Era IT, Pcmedia
• Innovation Technology for Good Citizenship - Finalists: IT Engine, Koorb
• Learning - Finalists: Ace, Auldhouse, Kinetics, Pcmedia
• Marketing - Finalists: Intergen, Kinetics, Origin IT, Provoke
• Rising Star - Finalists: Lazyworm Apps, Origin IT, Timely, VMOB
• Volume Licensing - Finalists: Fujitsu, Insight, Northcom ICT, Spark Digital