For the first time ShoreTel brought together its APAC team for the company’s 2015 Sales Kick Off event in Indonesia. The objective of the event was to review goals for the next three years, better understand each other’s regions, share best practices, brainstorm and workshop ideas to improve business processes and develop its own unique corporate culture. Historically, ShoreTel had hosted separate ANZ and Asian events.
One of the highlights of the conference, which ran from 9 to 12 February, was a team-building and community giving event with groups competing to see who could most successfully assemble a bicycle. At the end of the competition (won by the ‘police’ team), the six brand new, ShoreTel orange bikes were presented to the principal of a local orphanage.
- 5 for 15: Peter Low, The Cavalry director and founder
- 5 for 15: Saurabh Singhal, Jabra head of marketing and alliances Asia Pacific
- Cloud communications market set to reach $650 million: Telsyte
- Profile: Enablis managing director, Jon Evans
- Enghouse Interactive roadshow (+29 photos)
- EXCLUSIVE: ShoreTel appoints first in-house NZ Business Partner Manager
- 5 For 15: Katja Felgendreher, Paessler AG senior channel sales manager, APAC