Qrious, the information analytics business launched by Spark New Zealand in March 2014, has announced the appointment of David Wills as Technology Director.
Wills joined Qrious from Xero where he was the GM of Platform Services, after spending five years as Chief Information Officer at UK Telecommunications regulator Ofcom.
“David brings a wealth of experience and world class expertise to Qrious," says Ed Hyde, CEO, Qrious.
"This is a significant move for us, and having him on board underpins our ambitions to be the number one information analytics business in New Zealand.
“The smart use of information is becoming increasingly important in this new digital age and David’s expertise will allow us to help New Zealand organisations and businesses create value from their information and unleash their true potential.”
Wills, who will be responsible for architecture, design, and delivery, says the move was an opportunity "he couldn’t pass up."
"I'm joining Qrious at a time when technology and information services are fusing to leverage information and provide transformational insights back into industry and society," he adds.
- From Xero to 400,000 as Drury records $250 billion business
- Spark issues price changes following Chorus wholesale copper line costs
- CallPlus: Copper pricing decision "kick in the guts" for unbundlers
- INSIGHT: Top 10 SMB business tips for 2015
- Raglan named landing spot as partners unveil 2015 trans-Tasman cable plans