Ingram Micro has signed distribution agreements with five professional audio-visual (AV) vendors to expand its footprint in education, digital signage, and marketing.
According to Ingram Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) vice-president and managing director, Matthew Sanderson, the addition of Screen Technics, LG Projectors, Gyration Air Mouse, Smartsign, and Intel Retail Client Manager (RCM) will round out the distributor’s portfolio, allowing it to provide complete solutions for resellers.
Screen Technics is an Australian manufacturer of projector screens and AV mounting products. The hardware will be packaged alongside Ingram’s existing projector and display range, and pitched to the education market, commercial venues, and the home theatre space.
This includes the exclusive LG deal, adding further digital multimedia projectors to Ingram arsenal.
Gyration’s Air Mouse range will also be bundled for interactive lectures, seminars, and presentations.
In digital signage, Ingram will sell Smartsign software with commercial display hardware, while Intel RCM will deliver marketing content to consumers via digital signage and interactive kiosks, supplemented with built-in analytics.
- Cloud wholesaler replaces networking hardware with Brocade rentals
- Microsoft’s revised Surface Pro 3 reseller list: ASI in, Computelec and CSA out
- Microsoft APC 2014: 21 partners awarded
- EXCLUSIVE: Impact Systems considers scrapping its channel-only model
- Channel Dynamics aids Zettagrid in channel-only transition
- Impact Systems boss wants to buy 10 resellers