Brocade has announced Gary Denman as its new senior director, he will lead the company’s operations and go-to-market strategies, and will place his focus on accelerating growth in the software networking market.
Denman will be based in the Sydney office, and report to Brocade's vic- president for APAC, Adam Judd.
“Gary has a proven track record in developing customer-focused organizations and delivering strong business growth across the commercial, government, and service provider sectors. Gary will play an instrumental role in accelerating our growth in A/NZ, and we are confident he will bring tremendous value to our customers and partners as we capture the momentum of the software networking market down under," Judd said.
Denman is a 20-year veteran, and was most recently managing director for A/NZ at Polycom, before this he worked in sales roles for Microsoft in the UK, Australia and Malaysia.
“Brocade’s dedication to fostering its leading position in the development of SDN and NFV innovations, and disrupting the networking status quo is impressive and unrivalled,” said Denman.
“I am thrilled to join Brocade at this historic moment to help our customers and partners embrace change and maximize their opportunities with open networking technology that can be easily integrated with their current infrastructures.”
- Channel’s Software-Defined Everything competency will be specialised: Schneider Electric
- Brocade kitting the Australian Genome Research Facility for Big Data
- A10 Networks’ new channel vision to be delivered by WhiteGold Solutions
- Brocade and Linktech Solutions partner
- RackCorp hooks up network with Brocade ethernet fabric
- Brocade joins VMware in network virtualisation drive
- New Polycom A/NZ VP aims to "spearhead" local business
- Brocade: Channel partners ready to lead in software-driven networking
- SDN Q and A: Telstra executive director solution sales, Brendan Donohoe
- SDN Q&A: Oracle senior principal product director, infrastructure software, Doan Nguyen