Webroot has unveiled a new channel program with improved market-specific tools and resources.
Dubbed Channel Edge, the program comes with sales and marketing tools designed to help partners at every stage of the sales cycle.
Worldwide consumer and SMB sales vice-president, David Bennett, said empowered partners and resellers are necessary to grow the security vendor’s stake in the SMB market.
“Having a strong partner enablement program is very key to our success,” he said.
Partners who meet a minimum quarterly revenue attainment are able to enrol as Elite Resellers and gain access to qualified sales leads, sales incentives, and a dedicated channel account manager.
“Our objective is to increase our network of highly-skilled and motivated partners with deep expertise in our products, so our users get the best experience possible from pre-sales evaluation to post-sales support,” Bennett said.
Power to the reseller
The Channel Edge program comes with Web Content Syndication, which provides product content, trial software downloads and whitepapers directly to a partner’s website.
“All of the information is updated automatically from our end, so partners and their customers always have the most current materials,” Bennett said.Read more:Cyberoam, SnapperNet discounts products for educational institutions
Sales and marketing materials can be accessed by partners and resellers from the Resource Centre, while the Social Syndication module allows content to be pushed through multiple social media sites.
“Partners can become savvy security thought leaders and an influential voice in promoting security solutions and services to their prospects,” Bennett said.
Patrick Budmar covers consumer and enterprise technology breaking news for IDG Communications. Follow Patrick on Twitter at @patrick_budmar.
- A third of Australian IT security professionals want a complete system overhaul: Websense
- Two-factor authentication the cheap and easy solution for SMBs: ESET
- Beware of Wi-Fi when using E-tax: Bitdefender
- “Onion” ransomware the next Cryptolocker: Kaspersky
- Atmail Cloud billings jump 900 per cent on Zuora SaaS platform
- Channel’s Software-Defined Everything competency will be specialised: Schneider Electric
- Riverbed consolidates technologies into performance management platform