Intel has appointed Chee-Mei Gan to oversee its supplier relations as national distribution manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
Gan’s role will see her working with Intel’s distributors across the region and supporting them in growing demand for Intel-based hardware.
Intel works with Ingram Micro and Synnex across the full A/NZ region, and holds relationships with Dicker Data and Altech Computers in Australia.
“Intel’s relationships with its A/NZ distributors is fundamental to our achievements at a local level,” Intel A/NZ national reseller channel manager, VR Rajkumar, said.
“Chee-Mei is a talented and experienced manager who will continue to develop these relationships and provide our distribution partners with the necessary training and tools for success.”
Before Intel, Gan was director of product marketing for Hewlett-Packard’s (HP) personal systems group for the South Pacific market. Having held the role from January 2010 to September 2012, she led a team or marketers with responsibility for growth, market share, product ranging, pricing, and demand generations.
Throughout her career, Gan also worked for Lenovo as its Asia-Pacific (APAC) software and peripherals director for three years, and spent three years as the head of multimedia at Nokia Australia.
- Gen-i diminishes its Australian presence with Telstra contract and job cuts
- Ingram Micro launches new branding
- Juniper Networks appoints new global head of partner distribution
- Amaysim’s Ogrin promoted to managing director
- Flinders University and Cisco sign landmark agreement
- Bluechip IT unveils new vendors at Sydney Roadshow (+39 photos)
- ITCRA announces new Gold Partner
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- Altech Computers blames credit insurance companies for its demise