Application performance management (APM) company, Compuware, has hired Graham Dean as partner manager for Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ).
The role will see Dean oversee Compuware's partner relations and recruit new channel partners to explore APM opportunities across mobile, Web, Cloud, and enterprise applications.
"The investment in our partner and alliance ecosystem is part of a global initiative to grow the business through these channels," Compuware Asia-Pacific (APAC) senior vice-president, Steve Jobson, said.
"A priority will be around identifying and building out new and existing partnerships in the independent software vendor (ISV), value-added reseller (VAR) and managed services markets."
Dean joins Compuware with more than 25 years in the IT industry during which he has worked in the infrastructure, mainframe, network development, and enterprise resource planning (ERP) markets.
He most recently spent five years with Quest Software in a range of roles spanning channel, sales, audit, and compliance. Prior, he held sales and account management roles at NetIQ, Data#3, Computer Associates, and New Dimension Software.
- Nutanix to build A/NZ channel for Citrix VDI customer hunt
- VTS Group plans potential MSP merger and further acquisitions
- Data#3 inks $1.9 million Department of Defence deal
- Amcom to resell Interactive Intelligence’s IP communications software
- Microsoft confirms Surface Pro 3 resellers and distributors
- Analysis: Budget 2014 - dream killer
- Schulz leaves Google to lead BigCommerce product business
- Kiwis clamour for unreleased NZ tech