Californian video conferencing company, Tely Labs, has appointed Transition Systems to guide its expansion into the Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) market through a new distribution agreement.
The exclusive move adds to the companies’ existing partnership in which Transition Systems supplies Tely Labs throughout Asia-Pacific (APAC).
According to a statement, the addition of A/NZ to the contract intends to improve access and support for resellers which are experiencing growing demand for Tely Labs’ appliances.
Tely Labs founder and chief executive officer (CEO), Sreekanth Ravi, said the vendor is seeing accelerated demand in A/NZ due to the distances between capital cities and to other countries.
Commenting on Trasitions Systems Australia’s appointment, managing director, Mike Beesley, said, “Tely Labs is well-positioned to address the increasing demand by SMB customers in Australia looking to deploy cost-effective video end-points.”
“We see the solutions complementing new and existing end-point and infrastructure deployments across a broad range of customers.”
- UPDATED: Westpac re-signs Telstra and Optus for five years
- Simon Hackett buys 40 per cent stake in UltraServe
- UPDATED: Queensland government invests $26.5m in Microsoft Office 365
- NZ, Oz firms partner to offer solution for refrigerated goods transport sector
- Lifesize offers cloud-based video conferencing on an annual contract