Menu
eG Solutions aims for growth in the new year

eG Solutions aims for growth in the new year

Set up in July this year, the company focuses on providing eG's enterprise monitoring tool to firms - large and small - that need infrastructure management options with real-time updates, coupled with root-cause analysis.

eG Solutions, reseller of the eG enterprise performance management product in New Zealand, hopes to have one or more of its current proof-of-concepts (POC) with its solution turn into a full-scale implementation in the new year.

“The hold back for most of these companies is the financial element of it all. That is indicative of the fact that for most of these firms budgets will be finalised and capital confirmed for the new fiscal only after a few months. Post this, we hope to see some of our POCs turn into full deployments,” says Teresa Martin, operations manager at eG Solutions.

Set up in July this year, the company focuses on providing the tool from eG enterprise to companies - large and small - that need infrastructure monitoring with real-time updates, coupled with root-cause analysis.

“eG’s product gives firms a single window of visibility while monitoring the infrastructure and provides them a cost-effective way to keep an eye on their virtual machines or virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) or Citrix, or a combination of all three. There are a lot of monitoring tools out there, but eG can also provide a root-cause analysis around 85 per cent of the time. it is only the rest of the 15 per cent of the time that companies would need to call in specialists to see where the problem is and try to rectify it.

It can either replace their current monitoring tool, or work along with a selection of the tools that they already have in place,” says Sean Martin, technical consultant with the firm.

Martin says that eG is also in talks with service providers, who could potentially offer the capabilities of the solution as a service to their customers for monitoring and ensuring the health of the infrastructure.

Depending on growth in the new year, the firm will look to re-invest and hire more sales and technical staff.

“This will be strictly based on growth. We are in the process of creating awareness and visibility now. We believe 2014 is going to be a big year for us. There are great opportunities and we will work to tap it. We will look to increase our sales and technical staff based on the interest we see from the market,” concludes Martin.


Follow Us

Join the New Zealand Reseller News newsletter!

Error: Please check your email address.

Tags eG solutionseG Enterpriseinfrastructure managementinfrastructure monitoringperformance monitoring

Featured

Slideshows

Consegna comes to town with AWS cloud offerings launch in Auckland

Consegna comes to town with AWS cloud offerings launch in Auckland

Emerging start-up Consegna has officially launched its cloud offerings in the New Zealand market, through a kick-off event held at Seafarers Building in Auckland.​ Founded in June 2016, the Auckland-based business is backed by AWS and supported by a global team of cloud specialists, leveraging global managed services partnerships with Rackspace locally.

Consegna comes to town with AWS cloud offerings launch in Auckland
Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners

Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners

Veritas honoured its top performing partners across the channel in Australia and New Zealand, recognising innovation and excellence on both sides of the Tasman. Revealed under the Vivid lights in Sydney, Intalock claimed the coveted Partner of the Year 2017 (Pacific) award, with Data#3 acknowledged for 12 months of strong growth across the market. Meanwhile, Datacom took home the New Zealand honours, with Global Storage and Insentra winning service provider and consulting awards respectively. Dicker Data was recognised as the standout distributor of the year, while Hitachi Data Systems claimed the alliance partner award. Photos by Bob Seary.

Veritas honours top performing trans-Tasman partners
An Evening With Eugene Kaspersky for Kiwi partners in Auckland

An Evening With Eugene Kaspersky for Kiwi partners in Auckland

​New Zealand partners came together for An Evening With Eugene Kaspersky in Auckland, an invitation only event as part of Kaspersky Lab Partner Engage. Following an evening of insights and executive networking with the founder of Kaspersky Lab, Eugene Kaspersky, Kiwi partners got up close and personal with Eugene in an unprecedented​ panel discussion. Facilitated by Reseller News, this panel explored channel relationships, successful business strategies, and the latest ground breaking technologies to impact the security market. Photos by Maria Stefina.

An Evening With Eugene Kaspersky for Kiwi partners in Auckland
Show Comments