Provoke Solutions and Xero took top honours at Microsoft New Zealand’s inaugural partner awards last night.
Wellington software house Provoke won the overall Partner Solution of the Year award, while online accounting software provider Xero, founded by technology entrepreneur Rod Drury last year, took home the Small Business Partner Solution of the Year award.
Around 300 people attended the glitzy, black tie awards dinner at the Auckland Museum on Thursday night. The awards were the culmination of Connectionz, Microsoft’s first local partner conference, which was held in Auckland this week.
Provoke’s Partner Solution award was decided among the winners of all 12 categories at the awards, while all small-business category winners were eligible for the Small Business Partner Solution award won by Xero.
Provoke also won the Business Productivity Solution award, beating finalists Polymedia and HP, and was a finalist in the Microsoft Technology Advocates category.
Xero meanwhile pipped HP and Tuatara Technology to win the Software Solution of the Year category.
The winners of the other categories are:
• Infrastructure Solution of the Year: Axon Computer Systems
• Small Business Infrastructure Solution of the Year: Kinetics Group
• Reseller Partner of the Year: Axon Computer Systems
• Citizenship: Solution that adds most value: Information Power
• Microsoft Technology Advocates: IGA Systems
• Partnering Award of the Year: Intergen and Maclean Computing
• Learning Solutions Partner of the Year: Auldhouse
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution of the Year: Integral Technology Group
• Microsoft Dynamics ERP Solution of the Year: Koorb Consulting
No submissions were received for the Small Business Productivity Solution of the Year award.
More coverage of the awards will appear in the next issue of Reseller News.