Emma Barrett has been appointed general manager of Intergen's Wellington office. Barrett, who joined Intergen in 2004, was involved in setting up and fronting the company's project management office before becoming Wellington GM. She worked for Onyx Software implementing Microsoft CRM products before joining Intergen.
- Which integrators are leading the cloud security charge?
- SHI International expands into A/NZ with Sydney office
- Windows 11 rumours flare anew with Windows 10 'retirement' set for 2025
- Google’s Workspace Chat Rooms to become collaborative ‘Spaces’
- More News
- 08 Jul
- Reseller News WIICTA 2021
- View all events