Altech’s New Zealand business has emulated its Australian counterpart with its appointment as a distributor for Creative Labs. Altech says it will distribute the full Creative range, which will be available to local resellers in coming weeks. The appointment may hold greater importance for the vendor in terms of maintaining a regional presence, given the recent closure of its closest office in Australia. Creative Labs is a subsidiary of Singapore’s Creative Technology. “We believe that the wider availability of Creative Labs products in the New Zealand channel will see a return to the previous strengths of the Creative brand,” says Altech marketing manager Kevin Hartin. Creative Labs is also distributed in New Zealand by Morning Star, and sold through retailers, according to its website. The vendor’s Australia/New Zealand country manager Bernard Koh couldn’t immediately be reached for comment.
- Third quarter lift in New Zealand PC sales unlikely to last
- Telstra to grab a chunk of Southern Cross Cable
- Why did HCL buy $1.8B worth of legacy products from IBM?
- Qualcomm: Apple violating court order, despite new software
- More News
- 24 May
- Reseller News Judges' Lunch 2019
- 18 Jun
- Reseller News WIICTA 2019
- 28 Jul
- EDGE 2019
- View all events