McAfee, which acquired Secure Computing last September, says it can't comment on whether it will look to replace former Secure Computing Australia/New Zealand country manager Eric Krieger. McAfee marketing director Alan Bell told Australian Reseller News Krieger had departed before the acquisition was complete and said he could not comment on whether or not it would be looking to replace him. Bell says Secure Computing has been integrated inside McAfee under its network security business unit. “We are maintaining the existing channel and as far as I’m aware there haven’t been any changes to our strategy,” Bell says. Krieger spent eight years with Secure Computing, and says the acquisiton provides an opportunity to take a break and look at a couple of new opportunities.
- Government payroll services marketplace to open next week
- Nov 22
- Should product design be ethical?
- Nov 22
- Edge computing: When to outsource, when to DIY
- Nov 24
- The 3 keys to scaling enterprise devops use
- More News
- 10 Dec
- rhipe Cloud Start-up Dialogues - How to build and market your SaaS company
- View all events