|CRM vendor, FrontRange Solutions, has announced a major revamp to its channel partner program throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
FrontRange Solutions partner manager, Natalie Parsa, says the changes will be rolled out immediately for all the vendor’s partners.
Under the new programme, the existing three-tier system will become a two-tier programme using one set margin level across all products with an additional referral program. Partner fees will be introduced to fund free sales and technical training, but the existing GoldMine only partner program will not change.
The entry-level tier is the Authorised level and the second tier is the Platinum level.
FrontRange is looking to recruit 10 to 15 additional partners across the region. The CRM vendor is especially interested in system integrators, mid-market specialists and infrastructure management partners.
According to Parsa, the move is part of a global channel partner program consolidation.
“With the acquisitions of Enteo and Centennial, there’s been a need to simplify and have one common program with one common contract and so we’re seeing this new program for all partners across the globe,” Parsa says.
- Spark flicks the switch on new IoT network
- Dell to interview banks for IPO instead of acquisition
- "Systems make businesses," according to TPT Group's Mike Marr
- Windows 10's new support policy a slap to SMBs
- More News
- 27 Sep
- Chasing innovation: how partners can create a new customer agenda
- 10 Oct
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018
- View all events