|The latest figures from Nielsen Online show CIO and Fairfax Business Group websites Reseller, Computerworld and Unlimited performing strongly among readers earning $100,000 or more a year.
Reseller News is second in the web ranking, with 56.4 percent, while CIO tops ranking with 57.6 percent of its readers in the high income bracket. Computerworld is third, with 50.8 percent. Unlimited is number seven, with 48.7 percent.
The Nielsen Online Market Intelligence NZ domestic traffic survey covers the month of June 2009.
- NZ regulator runs a ruler over Datix's buyout of RL Solutions
- Microsoft Managed Desktop heading to A/NZ in early 2019
- Fujitsu NZ climbs back to profit on flat revenue
- LMNTRIX bags Nick Race to lead NZ business, build channel
- More News
- 27 Sep
- Chasing innovation: how partners can create a new customer agenda
- 10 Oct
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018
- View all events