Skywire will offer Intermec's mobile terminal product range to others it provides in Australia and New Zealand, having joined the Intermec Honours Partner Program. “We're expanding our current Support and Managed Mobility to include the Intermec products, so they'll also be covered by our Professional Services team," says Skywire CEO Graham O'Keefe. He adds Intermec has a proven record in the logistics, transportations and field sales/service industries. Tony Repaci, managing director for Intermec Australia and New Zealand, says the two companies have close synergies. “The Intermec Honours Partner Program connects us with like-minded companies such as SkyWire, allowing us to continue being competitive in the market."
- Zero trust planning: Key factors for IT pros to consider
- Accenture buys Olikka in $3B cloud push
- Cisco’s Nightingale: Cloud-neutral orchestration and automation are primary goal...
- Auckland Council looks for savings in confidential SAP renegotiation
- More News
- 10 Dec
- rhipe Cloud Start-up Dialogues - How to build and market your SaaS company
- View all events