One of Australia’s largest IT distributors, Westcon Group, has signed an exclusive distribution agreement with Auckland-based anti-spam and anti-virus company SMX. Westcon managing director Leigh Howard says Westcon will work with SMX to offer the software-as-a-service solution to Westcon’s 2000 resellers throughout Australia. Developed and launched in New Zealand in 2006, the SMX service cleans emails of spam and viruses “in the cloud” as a service rather than through a software product installed inside user networks. “This is the first time that Westcon has distributed a cloud-based service,” Howard says. ““Strategically the time is right to start distributing SaaS services here in Australia. Logically, email is a good place to start and SMX is a good fit for us and our resellers.” Read more at Computerworld.
- Microsoft to auto upgrade some business and education PCs to Chromium Edge in Au...
- Vodafone NZ taps AWS to launch Vodafone Connect cloud contact centre
- The 15 most valuable IT certifications today
- Spark backs 'alliance' model to deliver a one-stop transformation shop
- More News
- 29 Jul
- How Partners Can Help Their Customers Make The Most Of Cloud As The Future Of Wo...
- 21 Oct
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2020
- 01 Nov
- EDGE 2020
- View all events