Training provider Auldhouse is set to join forces with Microsoft’s Office road warriors to offer free training on the latest version of the software suite. The road warriors were appointed recently to Microsoft distributors Ingram Micro and Express Data, to promote Office 2010. The companies will present on new features and functionality, including updates in Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook. The training takes place next month in Auckland and Wellington at Microsoft’s offices.
- Third quarter lift in New Zealand PC sales unlikely to last
- Telstra to grab a chunk of Southern Cross Cable
- Why did HCL buy $1.8B worth of legacy products from IBM?
- Qualcomm: Apple violating court order, despite new software
- More News
- 24 May
- Reseller News Judges' Lunch 2019
- 18 Jun
- Reseller News WIICTA 2019
- 28 Jul
- EDGE 2019
- View all events