The Department of Conservation (DOC) in Whangarei is looking for a supplier to create a virtual package for the Ruapekapeka pa and battlefield. Ruapekapeka is the site of the final battle between British troops and Maori warriors led by Te Ruki Kawiti during the land wars of the 19th century. Tender documents state that the Department wants to use modern technology to deliver the story of Ruapekapeka in an exciting way which will appeal to a younger audience. This will involve producing 3D computer generated images of the pa. Because of the historical significance of the site, the project involves liaison with the Ruapekapeka Pa Management Trust, other hapu/iwi representatives, and DOC. The deadline for replies is Friday, July 30.
- Jun 01
- How to build an internal developer platform, from those who have done it
- Jun 10
- Microsoft equips Visual Studio Code with extension for Project Tye microservices
- Will centralised smartphone procurement see retailers bypass distribution?
- Excel, Python, and the future of data science
- More News
- 15 Jun
- Survive and Thrive: How to Build a SaaS Business for Hyper-growth
- 08 Jul
- Reseller News WIICTA 2021
- View all events