Jade Software has received $240,000 in funding from TechNZ, the Foundation for Research, Science and Technology’s business assistance programme, to further develop its Investigator case management product. Investigator was first developed by the company in association with the Australian Federal Police. It was designed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of complex, sensitive cases and the software is distributed by Jade’s subsidiary Methodware, through offices in Wellington, Sydney and London. It is used by law enforcement agencies, government departments and private companies in more than 29 countries. Investigator manages activities ranging from covert investigations and transnational crime, through to border security, anti-doping and witness protection. Jade plans to invest around $1 million – including the grant – in further developing the product. Methodware managing director Paul Stokes says the company is investing in growing its investigations and intelligence business internationally and locally. He says the TechNZ funding will let the company step-change its product development programme.
- Vodafone NZ taps AWS to launch Vodafone Connect cloud contact centre
- The 15 most valuable IT certifications today
- Spark backs 'alliance' model to deliver a one-stop transformation shop
- In cloud clash with Alibaba, underdog Tencent adopts more aggressive tactics
- More News
- 29 Jul
- How Partners Can Help Their Customers Make The Most Of Cloud As The Future Of Wo...
- 21 Oct
- Reseller News Innovation Awards 2020
- 01 Nov
- EDGE 2020
- View all events