Backup, recovery and archive specialist Quantum has appointed Adrian Sharkey as country manager for Australia and New Zealand. His role will have particular emphasis on expanding Quantum's relationships with key partners to help customers meet data protection, retention and management challenges, the company says. Sharkey has more than 16 year's experience in IT in Australia and New Zealand, and was most recent in channel management at Hitachi Data Systems. He has also been a managed services general manager at Datacom in Australia.
- SAP recognises A/NZ partner deployments at Best Run Awards
- How secure are your AI and machine learning projects?
- Nov 27
- Lancom locks in Aportio’s Chong Looi as chief tech officer
- Nov 27
- Sophos customer data exposed by leak
- More News
- 10 Dec
- rhipe Cloud Start-up Dialogues - How to build and market your SaaS company
- View all events