Brislen finishes at Vodafone today and will take a break before starting the CEO role in the new year.
In a statement announcing Brislen's appointment, TUANZ chair Pat O'Connell notes: "TUANZ is pleased to announce that Paul Brislen has accepted the role of Chief Executive, starting in the new year."Paul has been both an observer and participant in the telco sector for the past decade, first as a journalist and commentator and lately as the corporate communications manager at Vodafone New Zealand. Read more at Computerworld.
- Extreme Networks honours top A/NZ partners
- Trustpower sells telco business in a $441M bundle with retail energy assets
- Jun 15
- Why businesses need a data integration platform
- Jun 17
- Windows 11 leak criticised as an early, incomplete build
- More News
- 08 Jul
- Reseller News WIICTA 2021
- View all events