Micronet products will be available in New Zealand from 15 November and Renaissance has secured the exclusive distribution rights in the country. The distributor will offer Micronet’s full range of network infrastructure products, home and SOHO users up to enterprise customers. The range includes wireless, IP surveillance, VoIP and IPBX products. “The Renaissance Group is focused on enabling creativity in the digital economy in New Zealand, and we are pleased to further strengthen our commitment to the market by partnering with Micronet, a leading networking solution provider,” said Chris Knox, general manager of branded products for the Renaissance Group. William Fann, Micronet’s CEO, says the company sees great fit between Micronet’s business and Renaissance’s distribution network and industry relationships. “We are pleased that we can work together in the New Zealand market,” he added.
- Zero trust planning: Key factors for IT pros to consider
- Accenture buys Olikka in $3B cloud push
- Cisco’s Nightingale: Cloud-neutral orchestration and automation are primary goal...
- Auckland Council looks for savings in confidential SAP renegotiation
- More News
- 10 Dec
- rhipe Cloud Start-up Dialogues - How to build and market your SaaS company
- View all events