Microsoft NZ managing director Paul Muckleston and SwayTech director Bob Pinchin are among a number of new faces to join the NZICT board. Fronde CEO Ian Clarke, Kordia CEO Geoff Hunt and NZ Trade and Enterprise director of creative, services and information and communication technology Richard Laverty were also appointed. Muckleston replaces outgoing Microsoft managing director Kevin Ackhurst who is moving to Singapore. Board members who were re-elected for a second term include Cisco country manager Geoff Lawrie, IBM Asia Pacific senior manager Daryl French, Gen-i Australasia CEO Chris Quin, Simpl CEO Bennett Medary and Kinetics Group CEO Andrew Hunt. A new chair will be selected at the first meeting of the board next month. “NZICT board members represent the diversity of our membership and will assist with the industry’s growth and economic development plans, both in terms of productivity improvements in the domestic economy and growth in export revenues,” says NZICT CEO Brett O’Riley.
- Jun 01
- How to build an internal developer platform, from those who have done it
- Jun 10
- Microsoft equips Visual Studio Code with extension for Project Tye microservices
- Will centralised smartphone procurement see retailers bypass distribution?
- Excel, Python, and the future of data science
- More News
- 15 Jun
- Survive and Thrive: How to Build a SaaS Business for Hyper-growth
- 08 Jul
- Reseller News WIICTA 2021
- View all events