IBM is holding Smarter Analytics Live, a series of complimentary events throughout Australia and New Zealand, in 2013.
The agenda spans three streams, plus an additional roundtable stream to ensure that you get the most out of attending this new flagship IBM event.
the latest dates include a New Zealand leg, to be held at the Langham Hotel, Auckland, on August 13.
The focus, according to IBM, will be on discovering how an organisation can outperform against every metric that matters. Attendees will learn how to infuse their business with information and analytics, and discover strategies that will help them to:
- Garner new insights by harnessing Big Data's massive volume, velocity and variety of information in a timeframe that matters.
- Capitalise on social media to gain meaningful insights.
- See, predict, and shape business outcomes to capture new opportunities.
- Take confident actions that deliver better business outcomes, before your competitors.
- Transform an organisations culture to become analytics-driven and results focused.
The event is aimed at loading IT professionals, marketing leaders and business executives with th einformation they need to use analytics for data-driven business performance.
Smarter Analytics is IBM’s holistic approach to analytics that spans software, services, systems and research. IBM claims it allows businesses to extract insights from your enterprise data and all the Big Data that is continuously flowing in from a variety of new sources.