Druva is ramping up its efforts across Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia through two distribution agreements with Arrow and VST ECS.
Dell APEX consumption-based storage, server, and hyper-converged services are designed to enable cloud-like pricing and deployment flexibility.
Windows 10 will fully remove Flash from patched PCs starting in July, and it won't be offered in the big May 2021 Update either.
Globally, 22 per cent of PC users continue to run the outdated Windows 7 operating system.
The global unified communications-as-a-service market has doubled in the last two years to reach more than 15 million subscribers.
- Lenovo continues to lead global PC shipment tally
- Pegasystems launches new partner program
- Portainer seals a successful US$6M series A funding round
- Hundreds of millions of Dell devices at risk as fresh flaws surface
- Cisco adds to Catalyst software stack for back-to-work safety
- Apple scoops up ex-Google AI leader to help fix Siri
- AWS launches DevOps Guru into general availability
- Synnex rolls out Google Workspace via NZ channel
- Dialpad pumps up NZ presence after $100M funding injection
- The iPhone 15 might have a foldable screen
- Money talks: Apple’s quarterly report is filled with clues about what’s coming next
- Why lagging businesses should embrace cloud and digital transformation
- Extreme Networks CEO talks AI, automation, chip shortages
- IDG launches new research, State of Gender Diversity in the Tech Channel
Founder Con Mouzouris on how Mantel Group is building its principle-backed brands across Australia and New Zealand.
Mckee's initiatives are driven by a commitment to continuously evolve and improve the experience for the managed services provider’s customers.
New customer lifecycle incentives span partner-to-partner accelerator, technical assessment and proof of concept initiatives
Enhanced partner strategy anchored around Metallic offering
Channel kicks 2021 into gear as After Hours returns to Auckland
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Channel gathers to celebrate the Reseller News Innovation Awards 2020 winners
Colocation facilities can lift the burden of running internal data centre, but they’re not all created equal
Post-pandemic plans for disaster recovery and business continuity will need to reflect new business realities.
Inside Apple's bananas Q2 2021.
Organisations that failed to make sure their cloud data was backed up properly learned the consequences the hard way when an OVHcloud data centre burned ...
NaaS offers flexibility, rapid provisioning, and predictable costs, but needs to resolve issue of vendor lock-in
Microsoft and Google recently briefly saw online office suites go down. Before we get too reliant on the cloud for ordinary desktop work, maybe we ...
Forward-thinking PMOs recognise need for project decisions to be supported by data
Managed Kubernetes services have matured to the point where many enterprises are handing over the keys to their clusters. Here we identify some of the ...
Juniper’s chief product officer Manoj Leelanivas explains the vendor's software strategies that include intent-based networking, AI, automation and the open-source SONiC network operating system.