Cloud adopters are shifting tactics to take advantage of fresh concepts and approaches. Here’s what you can expect to see this year.
Apple has patched the DazzleSpy exploit in macOS but the threat is real.
Planned Java-related improvements for VS Code range from smarter code completion and better debugging to deeper integration with Kubernetes and cloud services.
Attackers could gain root privileges by compromising any regular user account. Workarounds are available, patches on their way.
Microsoft reported strong revenue and profits during the fiscal second quarter, but was vague in describing how many users Windows 11 actually has.
- After the shift to remote work, new hope for a four-day work week
- Education sector hounded by cyber attacks in 2021
- 6G exploratory group to be led by wireless heavyweights
- Cisco weds collaboration and SD-WAN
- Will World War III begin in cyber space?
- Tech sector delivers a quarter of Kiwi M&A deals in a bumper 2021
- Baycom offers Re Mago collaboration platform to Kiwi resellers
- Carbon emissions on the agenda at the hyperscale end of town
- Jonathan Odria departs Exclusive Networks after 19 years
- What’s an office good for, anyway?
- Git alternative Pijul moves to beta
- Supply chain woes forcing more workloads to the cloud
- Edge computing in 2022: Double-digit growth
- High anxiety spreads among Russian criminal groups in wake of REvil raid
As 2022 kicks off, the vendor battle to own the enterprise edge is taking shape among enterprise incumbents, lower cost alternatives, and start-ups.
As organisations struggle to find IT talent to fill their needs, CIOs will find they have little choice but to outsource work, according to a new IT spending forecast. But they may be able to move past short-term goals and focus on long-term projects.
Companies have greater confidence in internal security teams than in MSSPs, according to a new survey.
Behind the pay-as-you-go pricing model, the public cloud is teeming with the latest and greatest development, devops, and AI tools for building better and smarter applications faster.
Meet the inspiring female front runners honoured at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Record-breaking channel crowd honours female excellence at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Channel leaders unite at Reseller News Influencer Network
Channel kicks 2021 into gear as After Hours returns to Auckland
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.