Utility and airport management software company Gentrack Group is acquiring UK-based utility customer information and billing system provider, Junifer Systems.
Cisco is reportedly working on “disrupting one of its biggest businesses”, by selling operating system software for networking devices.
Computer services and machinery manufacturing firms led the way in delivering an almost 30 per cent lift in business R&D spending between 2014 and 2016, Statistics NZ says.
After the completion of a large scale migration this month, Genesis Energy is now running its IT infrastructure from Spark’s Revera Cloud platform.
A technology used to power the Bitcoin cryptocurrency could soon be ensuring global food security.
- Fintech emerges as key opportunity for NZ innovators
- Former Aruba exec makes the Big Switch to networking start-up
- Samsung to refurbish and resell some Note7s that didn't explode
- How Kiwi partners can maximise Microsoft Teams
- New influencers of IT emerge as tech spending moves away from the CIO
- Exeed partners with vGRID to offer channel cloud services
- Citrix may be selling, but is Microsoft buying?
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Vodafone gazumps Spark to take 70 per cent stake in TeamTalk's Farmside business
- Kiwi partners collaborate as Hamilton business moves to the cloud through Microsoft Office 365
- Spark hits back at “absurd” valuation as TeamTalk brands takeover bid “predatory”
- NZTech throws industry weight behind Govt’s cyber security strategy
- Intel merges AI operations into a new unit
Reseller News examines the books of New Zealand’s largest IT services provider.
As chief advocates of the independent software vendor, Amazon Web Services head of channels and alliances, Stefan Jansen, outlines to how the vendor is providing a platform for cloud innovation.
Traditional organisations need to look to start-ups to compete in the digital world.
How is the world's leading cloud vendor managing its exponentially growing channel?
Samsung's new Galaxy Books provide a glimpse into the messy strategy of using Windows, Android and Tizen on different devices
Despite Google's big business push, its productivity suite has an uphill battle against Office
First-ever down year for Apple in a 'roller coaster' market, IDC says
"I actually know people by their real names over at Apple," says one partner building apps for iOS devices
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make ...
The campaign to repeal and replace passwords with more secure authentication is making progress. But even those involved say it will be a long time ...
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Samsung Electronics America President gets right to the Note7 point during CES 2017 talk
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission warns of laptop battery packs that can overheat, melt