A U.S. jury has said Samsung should pay US$539 million to Apple for copying patented smartphone features, bringing a years-long feud into its final stages.
Spending on augmented reality and virtual reality within Asia Pacific is forecast to reach US$11.1 billion in 2018, as enterprise use cases increase.
Telco retailer Spark is accelerating its Quantum performance improvement program to realise financial benefits earlier than previously signalled.
Stuff has acquired 100 per cent ownership of internet service provider, Stuff Fibre, as part of plans to expand into the wider market across New Zealand.
A “horrible mistake” from 1997, the Java object serialisation capability for encoding objects has serious security issues.
- Treasury: This is what NZ's next financial crisis could look like
- About $1.2B in crypto-currency stolen since 2017
- Veritas picks VMware talent as new APJ channels sales chief
- Challenges ahead for service providers as buying behaviours change
- Chorus CEO Kate McKenzie rings in executive changes
- Hackers infect more than 500,000 devices as malicious attack looms
- Slack adds Actions feature, highlights dev community growth
- Review launched into government use of algorithms
- Pure Storage aims for the elite with new global channel partner program
- Examining a year in the market for Kiwi start-up, Parallo
- NZ-listed GeoOp scores global distribution via Ingram Micro cloud marketplace
- Tech Data launches NZ partner program, cloud marketplace to follow
- Fusion5 brings radical Jemini HR software out of stealth
- Trump considers $1.3B fine for sanction hit ZTE
Channel managers that rule in exile from Sydney and Melbourne are facing a dilemma in New Zealand. Should they go big or go home?
With more than 40 years of technology expertise, SAS IT is a New Zealand-based MSP with trans-Tasman capabilities
A partner that only comes around once a year to do a deal may still be a loyal partner
One Commercial Partner roll-out redefines what it means to be a Microsoft partner
Ingram Micro maintains Showcase 2018 momentum in Wellington
Ingram Micro launches Showcase 2018 in Christchurch
Data breach notification laws in NZ: How can partners prepare?
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...