Data analytics vendor Qlik has unveiled its new MSP partner offering, which it claims to be the first in the business intelligence market.
Vocus has halted the sale process of its New Zealand business, claiming that the offers it received under-valued its assets.
Confidence among Wellington businesses bounces back after a significant decline post-election, with local companies more enthusiastic about future prospects.
Spark has unveiled plans to share scamming information with the New Zealand telecommunications industry in a bid to combat incoming attacks.
Redmond releases add-on for Chrome – dubbed 'Windows Defender Browser Protection' – effectively giving up a major asset in its own Edge browser.
- Google Cloud commits to Kiwi partners with Auckland channel hire
- A Kiwi global CIO’s framework for building a change-ready, growth-minded ICT team
- Apple offers worldwide battery replacement for some MacBook Pros
- How Anatas linked up local logistics group’s cloud-first IT strategy
- Let's talk about deal registration in the channel
- Financial markets watchdog boosts analytics in fight against fraud
- Paymark touts Open Payments Platform as buyer Ingenico makes its case to ComCom
- PwC had cleared Facebook’s privacy practices during leak period
- Why you should enter the Women in ICT Awards
- Twitter bans Kaspersky Lab ads due to Russian intelligence links
- Targeted Labour minister urges Kiwis to report “suspicious activity” on Facebook
- Waikato Institute of Technology strikes cyber talent deal with Fortinet
- 2degrees taps Datacom and Oracle talent to drive business growth
- Arrow on board as Sophos strengthens NZ channel
Channel managers that rule in exile from Sydney and Melbourne are facing a dilemma in New Zealand. Should they go big or go home?
With more than 40 years of technology expertise, SAS IT is a New Zealand-based MSP with trans-Tasman capabilities
A partner that only comes around once a year to do a deal may still be a loyal partner
One Commercial Partner roll-out redefines what it means to be a Microsoft partner
Data breach notification laws in NZ: How can partners prepare?
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...