Going off the record to reveal the unspoken realities impacting partners, vendors and distributors.
The Financial Markets Authority is calling on SAS and IBM partners to help it push its analytics capabilities.
Eftpos network operator Paymark is touting its Open Payments Platform as the foundation for a new competitive payments ecosystem.
Facebook’s privacy practices were cleared by PwC in an assessment completed when Cambridge Analytica gained access to the personal data of millions of users.
Reseller News is calling on the industry to help celebrate female excellence in New Zealand, through entering the upcoming Women in ICT Awards.
- Twitter bans Kaspersky Lab ads due to Russian intelligence links
- Targeted Labour minister urges Kiwis to report “suspicious activity” on Facebook
- Waikato Institute of Technology strikes cyber talent deal with Fortinet
- 2degrees taps Datacom and Oracle talent to drive business growth
- Arrow on board as Sophos strengthens NZ channel
- Buyers told to steer clear of ZTE’s Android devices
- AWS must lower cloud adoption barriers to maintain leadership position
- How HP plans to seize the moment in security
- IBM veteran to take the global reins of Tech Data
- Partner surge triggers trans-Tasman expansion for ConnectWise
- University of California, Berkeley to use Promapp software
- Call for government use of AI analytics to be regulated
- eCorner takes over liquidated tech retailer’s online selling platform
- Qualcomm flags job cuts in $1B cost reduction drive
Channel managers that rule in exile from Sydney and Melbourne are facing a dilemma in New Zealand. Should they go big or go home?
With more than 40 years of technology expertise, SAS IT is a New Zealand-based MSP with trans-Tasman capabilities
A partner that only comes around once a year to do a deal may still be a loyal partner
One Commercial Partner roll-out redefines what it means to be a Microsoft partner
Data breach notification laws in NZ: How can partners prepare?
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...