The release of Windows 11, the Microsoft's most ubiquitous product, is set to send ripples of influence throughout the global channel industry.
NZX-listed logistics and transport company Mainfreight boosted its cyber defences in the year to 31 March as part of a close to $68 million investment in technology.
As many as 40 million Dell devices are vulnerable to targeted man-in-the-middle attacks. Dell advises BIOS/UEFI updates.
Canon has inked an A/NZ deal to roll out an "advanced widget" from omnichannel commerce provider Hatch to connect online customers with local retailers.
Microsoft has officially announced Windows 11, the next generation of Windows. It begins rolling out next week to Windows Insiders.
- PwC brings extended Palo Alto partnership to NZ
- Boutique browser Vivaldi now offers own Internet suite
- How IT leaders can cultivate an LGBTQ-friendly workplace
- Oracle to customers: Spend more on cloud, save on support
- HPE awards top performing APAC partners
- CISO Jason Lee on Zoom's response to its pandemic security challenges
- Xeperno finds a sweet spot in NZ local government with Datto
- LivePerson taps Adobe exec Ian Kinsella to lead Asia Pacific
- John McAfee reportedly found dead in Spanish jail
- 3 reasons why centralising data is a bad idea
- 7 best practices for enterprise attack surface management
- Next.js 11 boasts faster startup
- Digital transformations are arriving five years early as workers head home
- New Vector digital chief to maintain momentum with AWS
Solutions will also be deployed across Singtel, Optus and other affiliated telco networks
Berry is banking, in part, on leveraging the investments the company has been making globally.
Creating a positive, collaborative environment is key and helps bring many problem solvers to the table.
Shant Soghomonian outlines how the channel is capitalising on increased customer appetite for infrastructure modernisation
Channel leaders unite at Reseller News Influencer Network
Channel kicks 2021 into gear as After Hours returns to Auckland
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Colocation facilities can lift the burden of running internal data centre, but they’re not all created equal
Post-pandemic plans for disaster recovery and business continuity will need to reflect new business realities.
Inside Apple's bananas Q2 2021.
Organisations that failed to make sure their cloud data was backed up properly learned the consequences the hard way when an OVHcloud data centre burned ...
NaaS offers flexibility, rapid provisioning, and predictable costs, but needs to resolve issue of vendor lock-in
Microsoft and Google recently briefly saw online office suites go down. Before we get too reliant on the cloud for ordinary desktop work, maybe we ...
Forward-thinking PMOs recognise need for project decisions to be supported by data
Managed Kubernetes services have matured to the point where many enterprises are handing over the keys to their clusters. Here we identify some of the ...
Juniper’s chief product officer Manoj Leelanivas explains the vendor's software strategies that include intent-based networking, AI, automation and the open-source SONiC network operating system.