US President Donald Trump is looking to require next-generation 5G cellular equipment used in the United States to be designed and manufactured outside China, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday, citing people familiar with the matter.
A two year study has discovered 2040 malware-laden counterfeit apps in Android app store, Google Play.
Microsoft’s New Zealand partner ecosystem includes around 2,300 partners, nearly 90 per cent of which are small businesses, research commissioned by Microsoft shows.
The New Zealand Transport Agency is open sourcing a security assurance tool it is developing with Wellington company Catalyst.
An A/NZ effort to deliver a new, super-accurate form of GPS system is being funded out of its trial phase and into procurement.
- Microsoft cranks up forcible upgrades on Windows 10
- Slack stock surges at debut, values company at more than US$23 billion
- Stranded on SharePoint: Whangarei District Council forced to find new web platform
- EY teams up with Wire to enable end-to-end encrypted messaging with clients
- Auckland-based Termius raises $4.1M in Silicon Valley seed funding
- Vocus and Vodafone sneer at 'pathetic' Chorus fibre offer
- Branding shift sees EMC take back seat to Dell Technologies
- Cisco connects with IBM to simplify hybrid cloud deployment
- TIL Logistics looks to tech for supply chain visibility and safety
- Dell, HP, Microsoft, Intel oppose proposed tariffs on laptops, tablets
- Internal Affairs outlines its digital work plan for 2020
- HPE improves support for partners to sell its Intelligent Edge
- Cisco issues critical security warnings on SD-WAN, DNA Center packages
- Kerlink & Tata could bring more LoRaWAN to Kiwis
Keerti Melkote, Aruba president and co-founder discusses the power of the edge when creating modern digital experiences
Mike Morgan, vice president and managing director of Asia Pacific at Insight, explains the story behind swapping tradition for innovation
Davanti Consulting opens two offices and hires 10 people to drive Australian expansion
To cover mid-market and lower end of enterprise
Leading female front runners of the Kiwi ICT industry honoured at 2019 WIICTA
Reseller News kicks off awards season in 2019 with Judges' Lunch
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2019 Hall of Fame lunch
Upcoming tech talent share insights at inaugural Emerging Leaders Forum 2019
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.