Tech giant faces challengers AMD, Arm, Nvidia and others as it implements a new fabrication strategy, develops new classes of processors, and embraces competitors as customers.
Cisco AppDynamics has planned to move to a 100 per cent channel-centric route to market amid a myriad of changes to its partner program.
With the arrival of Windows 11 on October 5, Windows 10 may well end its career much as Windows 7 did -- as something of a dead end.
AOS 6 enables enterprises to build virtual private clouds, while Era update eases data management software for hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Swift 5.5 -- the latest version of Apple-developed language -- has been published with capabilities centred on concurrency and package collections.
- Microsoft’s Office 365 price increases: How CIOs are attempting to reduce the hit
- BT launches Cisco multinational network monitoring platform
- Swift 5.5 introduces async/await, structured concurrency, and actors
- 14 things you need to know about data storage management
- Partner certs and training defy AWS expectations
- Nokia lands extra role supporting Spark's 5G acceleration
- AWS to invest $7.5B to create New Zealand cloud region
- Exchange Autodiscover feature can cause Outlook to leak credentials
- HP pins channel growth on intelligence platform, shaped by billions of partner data points
- Illumio drops Arrow for Nextgen in A/NZ
- SAP partner Mindtree hires IBM’s Dominic Del Giudice as APAC business chief
- Deno 1.14 extends Web Crypto API
- Nutanix launches ‘Elevate’ distribution program in A/NZ
- State-owned Education Payroll embarks on two-year, $10.1M Oracle upgrade
The no.3 cloud vendor continues its attempts to attract more enterprise customers and grow market share amid stiff competition from AWS and Azure. Can Google Cloud do it? Maybe not.
The vendor's SVP for APAC discusses his leadership journey.
Rodney Clark -- recently appointed as corporate vice president of Global Channel Sales at Microsoft -- offers exclusive insights into key channel priorities ahead
Distribution giant favouring familiarity over flamboyance following landmark A$68 million acquisition of Exeed, embarking on integration plans with a strong sense of déjà vu.
Meet the inspiring female front runners honoured at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Record-breaking channel crowd honours female excellence at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Channel leaders unite at Reseller News Influencer Network
Channel kicks 2021 into gear as After Hours returns to Auckland
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.