Advantage is working its reach further into the country’s regions as it meets surging demand from a disrupted market.
Networking vendor Silver Peak has launched a new partner program tailored to its edge computing platform.
BT’s head of software engineering excellence lays out the telco’s route to streamlining development, modernising applications, automating deployments.
C11 and C17 become supported C language versions starting with Visual Studio 2019 16.8 Preview 3
Bitdefender Australia and New Zealand has re-jigged its leadership, appointing a new regional channel manager in the process.
- Atlassian preps US$50M in ecosystem funding splurge
- Accenture pumps US$3B into rapid cloud migration push amid COVID-19 crisis
- John Ivil departs as head of NZ Government Procurement and Property
- Windows 10 upgrades are rarely useful, say IT admins
- Securing the edge: 5 best practices
- For open source, Linux is still the standard
- Report: Microsoft is readying a new Surface Pro X, maybe with 64-bit support
- Pure Storage pays US$370M for Portworx in multi-cloud push
- Microsoft extends election campaign protection to New Zealand
- Snowflake's value doubles in stock market's largest software debut
- Arm China investor sues company over CEO spat amid $40B sale
- ServiceNow makes platform ambitions clear with new workflow tools
- Extreme unveils universal networking gear to simplify infrastructure decisions
- Palo Alto beefs-up its SD-WAN menu with machine learning, analytics
Enterprise software specialist recruits distribution expert to drive regional charge
Commvault's APJ vice president and managing director opens up
Enterprise software distributor will enter regional market on 1 January 2021
Billed as a ‘first-of-its kind’ for tech giant, overhaul centres around the launch of Amplify, a partner program spanning performance, capabilities and collaboration
Meet the Reseller News 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
Reseller News Exchange Auckland: Beyond the myths — how partners can master cloud security
Reseller News welcomes industry figures at 2020 Hall of Fame lunch
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours returns to Auckland
Filling a gap in their offerings, NVIDIA hopes to gain money and market share with Arm's extensive reach
Though Apple had said it would deliver the public beta of its upcoming OS in July, that month came and went without a release.
IT leaders are already starting to reap the rewards promised by AI and machine learning -- and a recent survey reveals half are considering greater ...
Keep the S Pen, leave the phone.
Microsoft and Windows 10 changed the world of PCs—and sometimes, the world changed Windows 10.
Survey from AppDynamics indicates the acceleration of digital transformation during the pandemic creates new IT risks
Attackers were quick to exploit recently announced vulnerabilities to deploy cryptominers. Patch Salt now.
IT admins can now use the G Suite console to secure G Suite accounts on Windows 10 using Google's anti-hijacking and suspicious-login-detection technologies.
To meet a need for faster high-end Ethernet, 800GbE has become a formal specification, but the reality on the ground is that 400GbE shipments are ...