Microsoft's Edge 86 includes a 'rollback' function that lets IT admins restore an earlier version of the browser.
The US government is warning users that a vulnerability in how Windows PCs handle an HEVC video codec used by Apple iPhones could be used to take over their PCs.
Exclusive Networks has launched a dedicated unified communications (UC) business unit in New Zealand as it works to build upon its cyber security and cloud distribution heritage.
Cybersecurity mesh, AI engineering, and distributed cloud services are among the top trends that Gartner says will shape future enterprise IT operations.
The multiplicity of clouds, databases, microservices and containers are spiralling in their complexity - this is the tech challenge of the decade.
- Zoom looks to super-charge videoconferencing
- Unexpected Office web apps in Windows 10's Start menu said to be a bug
- CyberCX forks over $25M to buy Cloudten and Decipher Works
- Reserve Bank targets cyber resilience for the financial services sector
- 4 common C programming mistakes - and 5 tips to avoid them
- Managing changing security priorities: five big questions facing CISOs
- 10 IT leadership development programs to help you level up
- Slingshot collects a trio at annual broadband awards
- Schneider Electric brings micro DCs to A/NZ channel
- Google warns of ‘exponential’ rise in DDoS attack volumes
- 5 things CIOs want from app developers
- Backing up databases is critical and complex
- Konica Minolta launches direct presence in New Zealand
- Westcon deepens DevOps play, on-boards Sumo Logic in Asia Pacific
Introducing Advance, an interactive virtual roundtable series housing viewpoints from leading partners across New Zealand
Enterprise software specialist recruits distribution expert to drive regional charge
Commvault's APJ vice president and managing director opens up
Enterprise software distributor will enter regional market on 1 January 2021
Meet the Reseller News 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
Reseller News Exchange Auckland: Beyond the myths — how partners can master cloud security
Reseller News welcomes industry figures at 2020 Hall of Fame lunch
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours returns to Auckland
Spoiler alert! The honest answer is that you can’t mandate agility, but you can achieve it through consensus by focusing on the benefits
Filling a gap in their offerings, NVIDIA hopes to gain money and market share with Arm's extensive reach
Though Apple had said it would deliver the public beta of its upcoming OS in July, that month came and went without a release.
IT leaders are already starting to reap the rewards promised by AI and machine learning -- and a recent survey reveals half are considering greater ...
Keep the S Pen, leave the phone.
Microsoft and Windows 10 changed the world of PCs—and sometimes, the world changed Windows 10.
Survey from AppDynamics indicates the acceleration of digital transformation during the pandemic creates new IT risks
Attackers were quick to exploit recently announced vulnerabilities to deploy cryptominers. Patch Salt now.
IT admins can now use the G Suite console to secure G Suite accounts on Windows 10 using Google's anti-hijacking and suspicious-login-detection technologies.