Cisco introduces new network automation software portfolio to improve how global service providers run large-scale networks.
CSG saw its reported a net profit after tax decline by 136 per cent, to record $3 million loss for the six months ending 2017.
Infinidat may be just seven years old, but it is already considered a disruptor in the global storage industry.
Scott Green has launched Aportio Technologies into the New Zealand market, a newly born start-up specialising in IT service management.
InternetNZ has launched a position paper on the future of copyright for New Zealand, seeking a “modern balance” for the law.
- Soltius sharpens predictive analytics skills with data scientist hire
- Change costs see Spark earnings fall on increased sales
- Top Xerox shareholders urge vendor to sell itself to rivals
- Why Apple is not as good as its bottom line
- Kiwi tech salaries on the rise, providing you can code
- Vocus downgrades earnings forecast amid consumer headwinds
- Are trigger-happy vendors making distributors the scapegoat in NZ?
- "Teething" problems after Oracle roll-out cost Heartland Bank
- Has Bitcoin “pretty much failed” as currency?
- Chorus prepares network as Cyclone Gita aftermath continues
- Liquid IT strikes first NZ deal with new cyber security venture
- NZ pushes for text of reinvigorated Trans-Pacific pact to go public this week
- Orca Tech expands distribution play with ExtraHop deal
- Eaton names new Power Quality A/NZ channel manager
The iMoko app required easy scalability ahead of an expected surge in New Zealand and Pacific Island users
Managed security suppliers dominate new additions to the Government's Telecommunications-as-a-Service panel
Tech giant actively seeking on-the-ground expertise specific to the Kiwi channel
Apps to be deivered for drivers and passengers along with a back-end system for bookings and routing.
Oracle says AI techniques in PaaS services for application development, data integration, analytics and security will cut costs
With Windows Insider build 17083, Microsoft responded to criticism about transparency by adding a 'Diagnostic Data Viewer' app to the OS for beta users to ...
A Teams app directory is among the new features added to the company’s Office 365 group chat tool. Analysts say Microsoft is looking to match ...
The Amazon-based, cloud-native relational database is set to offer intercontinental data sharing and gets set to run cross-cloud
Globally, the jury is still out regarding bitcoins, as there are many supporters for the cryptocurrency, but also critics
The iPhone X dazzled, WannaCry caused heartburn and AI fueled tech innovation
The Power System AC922 servers offer Power9 processors with up to 22 cores, running Red Hat and Ubuntu Linux
Boradcom's bid for Qualcomm and renewed competition in the server market muddy the waters for the launch
At its annual Minds + Machines conference, GE Data is unveiling a slew of extensions to its Predix Edge PaaS