The local face of Huawei's international battles has departed the Chinese telco equipment maker for a new role at Kiwi health software specialist Orion Health.
Amazon Web Services has onboarded 60 new partners to its marketplace after opening it up in Australia and New Zealand last year.
Cisco plans to combine threat and risk-based vulnerability management as part of its SecureX platform thanks to tech by cyber security company Kenna Security, which it is acquiring.
Vulnerabilities in Wi-Fi’s basic design offers a long-standing and widespread threat vector, but the probability of compromise remains low.
Incremental improvements are on the way that promise to speed up Python by a factor of 2x to 5x, and remain compatible with existing code.
- Biden administration releases ambitious cyber security executive order
- Alibaba touts 50% cloud growth as it lays claim to Asia Pacific leadership
- Ingram Micro deepens Sophos partnership with Connect Flex A/NZ push
- AWS and Microsoft clash for the 2020 global public cloud revenue crown
- Pure Storage ramps up rebates on subscription sales
- Microsoft set to abandon Windows 10X
- What Boomi brings to the table in a post-sale world
- 9 enterprise storage start-ups to watch
- Software spend in A/NZ surged last year
- Snowflake nabs Rubrik A/NZ channel manager for regional partner push
- Global chip shortage set to stretch out until 2022
- Babel project is running out of money
- When businesses should incorporate design thinking in scrum
- IT vendors push on-prem, pay-per-use hardware
Founder Con Mouzouris on how Mantel Group is building its principle-backed brands across Australia and New Zealand.
Mckee's initiatives are driven by a commitment to continuously evolve and improve the experience for the managed services provider’s customers.
New customer lifecycle incentives span partner-to-partner accelerator, technical assessment and proof of concept initiatives
Enhanced partner strategy anchored around Metallic offering
Channel leaders unite at Reseller News Influencer Network
Channel kicks 2021 into gear as After Hours returns to Auckland
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Colocation facilities can lift the burden of running internal data centre, but they’re not all created equal
Post-pandemic plans for disaster recovery and business continuity will need to reflect new business realities.
Inside Apple's bananas Q2 2021.
Organisations that failed to make sure their cloud data was backed up properly learned the consequences the hard way when an OVHcloud data centre burned ...
NaaS offers flexibility, rapid provisioning, and predictable costs, but needs to resolve issue of vendor lock-in
Microsoft and Google recently briefly saw online office suites go down. Before we get too reliant on the cloud for ordinary desktop work, maybe we ...
Forward-thinking PMOs recognise need for project decisions to be supported by data
Managed Kubernetes services have matured to the point where many enterprises are handing over the keys to their clusters. Here we identify some of the ...
Juniper’s chief product officer Manoj Leelanivas explains the vendor's software strategies that include intent-based networking, AI, automation and the open-source SONiC network operating system.