Wendy Bahr has announced her decision to vacate her role as senior vice president of global partner organisation at Cisco.
Software vendor SugarCRM has revealed it has now a single investor, technology-focused private equity firm Accel-KKR (AKKR).
Doctors at Auckland hospitals are accessing up-to-date patient health data instantly thanks to software developed in-house by Waitemata DHB.
Cisco’s strategy of diversifying into a more software-optimised business is paying off - literally.
An Australian teenager has pleaded guilty to hacking into the main computer network of technology giant Apple.
- Hedge fund eyes Symantec board seats after taking stake
- Nominations for Reseller News Innovation Awards closing soon
- RealMe service deploys selfie photo technology for identity verification
- Westcon-Comstor strikes A/NZ alliance with Alibaba Cloud
- Ministry of Education renews free Microsoft software deal until end of 2021
- Security bets pay off as Cisco reports strong financials
- Dell EMC responds to partner feedback with new enterprise program
- Does big data equal big opportunity for the channel?
- Sky turns to Google Cloud to shut down English Premier League piracy
- Transition Systems lands sole distie deal with Avocor
- NZ security spend expected to hit $550M in 2018
- Google Cloud AI is powering The Warehouse's app and refining procurement
- Wellington Drive Technologies rides IoT wave into dairy sector
- Are the new Apple MacBook Pros enterprise ready?
Sixty per cent of organisations classified as “digitally distraught”
Channel giant now falls under the banner of “solution aggregator”
Combined entity will weigh in as a multibillion-dollar business
Over 200 cloud services already on-boarded into CloudBlue
Sophos Discover outlines security strategies for trans-Tasman partners
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
EDGE 2018: Kiwis assess key customer priorities through NZ research
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...