As companies look for new ways to share info with workers, they may soon turn to podcasts. The hard part: creating content that engages.
Recurring revenue platform provider, iasset.com, has launched a new cloud billing engine in a bid to simplify internal processes for value-added resellers.
The Government is investing $5.8 million in a trans-Tasman drive to push e-invoicing, minister for small business Stuart Nash says.
SAP's late push into fast-growing sales and marketing software has won the tech giant plaudits. Now it must show it can deliver.
Wellington-based application developer Rabid Technologies has expanded into Australia following an acquisition of specialist agency Squareweave in Melbourne.
- Microsoft pledges to win back consumers, but talk is cheap
- Wipro chases big ticket customers as services demand increases
- Kiwi R&D investment doubles despite business pessimism
- Singapore suffers largest data breach in its history: 1.5M affected
- Groupon accuses IBM of “shaking down” other tech companies
- Why Windows 7 updates are getting bigger
- Independently-owned $445M Hawaiki Cable opens for business
- There’s more than 2,500 tech jobs up for grabs in NZ today
- Azure revenue soars as Microsoft reports bumper earnings
- What can businesses learn from hackers?
- AWS hits machine learning home run with Major League Baseball
- Christchurch City Council goes shopping for SAP services
- EU order against Google opens new doors for mobile industry
- Cyber and cloud growth boost IBM financials
Merger brings together 44,500 partners and people
Ministry takes stock of legacy IT systems to inform the new Director General of Health.
New Zealand-based cloud provider falls into the hands of AC3
Combined entity to leverage firepower of more than 100 tech specialists
Meet the leading female front runners of the Kiwi channel
Meet the top performing customer-centric Microsoft channel partners
Reseller News launches new-look Awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Reseller News Exchange arrives in Auckland to assess GDPR implications
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...