Operator and vendor revenue for seven market segments for cloud services and infrastructure surpassed US$150 billion in the first half of 2019.
Cloud security, networking and storage vendor Barracuda Networks has launched its MSP business in Australia and New Zealand.
The government is boosting funding for New Zealand technology incubators by $9 million to support businesses to scale up and commercialise their ideas.
Amazon.com CEO Jeff Bezos has pledged to make the company net carbon neutral by 2040 and to buy 100,000 electric delivery vans from a start-up.
Six months after flagging plans for a local data centre, cloud software vendor Zoho has launched its A/NZ cloud.
- Two sharp deals delivered certainty for Vodafone NZ's 5G push
- Huawei expects to see revenue uplift from 5G roll-out next year
- Kathmandu outlines ICT work program, eyes Dynamics ERP upgrade
- ‘Every customer is talking about multi-cloud’: Google Cloud APAC channel chief
- Hitachi unveils business consolidation
- Back-up the data in AWS Elastic Block Store
- Cisco spreads ACI to Microsoft Azure, multi-cloud and SD-WAN environments
- DXC Technology reports lower NZ revenues, profits up
- The Warehouse rolls out Elasticsearch to power its returns policy
- Data Republic appoints first-ever A/NZ GM
- Talend launches cloud accreditation program
- Palmerston North City Council closes in on ERP replacement
- Voyager looks to Juniper for 100Gbit network upgrade
- Salesforce goes vertical with manufacturing and consumer goods 'clouds'
Keerti Melkote talks about networking challenges at the edge, network-based security, micro data centres and his company's strategies as he negotiates one of the most technologically and competitively challenging markets
Scott Barlow of Sophos outlines path to partner profitability
Hands-free "tablet" boosts industrial and other applications
Under the covers of Metservices website refresh is a complete bottom-up rebuild
Malwarebytes shoots the breeze with channel, prospects
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Channel hits hole in one at EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play