The Trump administration plans to finalise regulations this week that will bar the US. government from buying goods or services from any company that uses products from five Chinese companies including Huawei, Hikvision and Dahua.
Dell Technologies global channel chief Joyce Mullen has stepped down from the role, leaving a vacancy open to lead the multi-billion dollar business.
Auckland-based data insights software developer 9 Spokes has responded to a query from the Australian Stock Exchange after its shares were suspended from quotation in late June.
The COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown had a significant impact on fibre activity and uptake in the quarter to the end of June, Chorus reported today.
Microsoft New Zealand has promoted Matt Bostwick to the role of commercial partner director, filling the vacancy left by Sarah Bowden’s move to Australia.
- Partner rebates guaranteed under new Lenovo SMB 'bounce back' program
- Oracle transitions A/NZ partners to new PartnerNetwork program
- Microsoft Teams adds 'Together mode' in massive update
- After passing the 500-mark, hyperscalers target further 176 data centre builds
- Google Cloud’s Anthos comes to HPE Greenlake
- Madison Technologies signs distie deal with Poynting Antennas
- SAP sees Q2 uplift amid COVID lockdown
- Vocus slams Chorus fibre price hikes, Chorus responds
- COVID-19 is a powerful new driver of digital transformation
- Windows by the numbers: Windows 10 is on track to reach 85% by mid-2021
- R language rises with Covid-19 research
- Rhipe inks A/NZ distie deal with Backup365
- Did Microsoft kill the wrong store?
- Aportio lands InboxAgent in Datto's open ecosystem marketplace
New customer incentive syncs up partners with services expertise
As new Head of Partner Success across Asia Pacific and Japan, Corrie Briscoe maintains channel consistency through increased customer focus
Army of regional customers increase reliance on technology giant
Availability of BlackBerry Spark Suites aims to drive vendor consolidation efforts
Meet the Reseller News 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
Reseller News Exchange Auckland: Beyond the myths — how partners can master cloud security
Reseller News welcomes industry figures at 2020 Hall of Fame lunch
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours returns to Auckland
Survey from AppDynamics indicates the acceleration of digital transformation during the pandemic creates new IT risks
Attackers were quick to exploit recently announced vulnerabilities to deploy cryptominers. Patch Salt now.
IT admins can now use the G Suite console to secure G Suite accounts on Windows 10 using Google's anti-hijacking and suspicious-login-detection technologies.
To meet a need for faster high-end Ethernet, 800GbE has become a formal specification, but the reality on the ground is that 400GbE shipments are ...
Microsegmentation promises to thwart network attackers by curbing their movements and limiting access to enterprise resources. Architecture types include host-agent segmentation, hypervisor segmentation and network ...
The Zachman Framework uses a 36-column matrix to help organize your company’s enterprise architecture and lend insight into your organization’s IT assets.
Governments and companies are using biometrics and geolocation to identify and track potential coronavirus victims in the name of public safety.
Scientists think that in much the same way the human body releases perspiration to cool down, special materials might release water to draw heat from ...
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.