Vodafone NZ has followed up its contact centre tech partnership with AWS with fresh accreditation to provide specialised expertise in the areas of contact centre migration and operations.
Reebelo, the Singapore-headquartered operator of a marketplace for refurbished electronics products, has launched in New Zealand just months after making its Australian debut.
Nominations are now open for the new-look Women in ICT Awards in 2021, housing an expanded category line-up and enhanced submission criteria as Reseller News sets the industry benchmark for female excellence across New Zealand.
TSMC makes the chips that Nvidia, Qualcomm, Apple, and others design. And it has bad news: The chip shortage will continue for another couple of years.
- IBM bolsters business process automation portfolio with myInvenio buy
- Partnering, services encouraged in new $200M government hardware contract
- 6 security risks in software development and how to address them
- Why doesn't the Surface Laptop 4 have the latest Ryzen processors?
- SoftIron launches first global partner program
- Huawei NZ revenues plummet as national security restrictions bite
- The worst Apple products of all time
- 7 new social engineering tactics threat actors are using now
- AWS CloudShell now available in Sydney region
- BeyondTrust combines legacy partner programs into one global offering
- Microsoft urges businesses to apply latest Exchange patches
- Dell ploughs ahead with VMware spin-off
- 'Inertia selling' by some mobile telcos blunts fibre uptake
- Microsoft's Modern peripherals include a 1080p webcam, headsets and a speaker
New customer lifecycle incentives span partner-to-partner accelerator, technical assessment and proof of concept initiatives
Enhanced partner strategy anchored around Metallic offering
Vision to create a bigger IT services player in the market
The big ticket items in the IT market that are on Dicker Data's radar this year.
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Channel gathers to celebrate the Reseller News Innovation Awards 2020 winners
Meet the winners of the 2020 Reseller News Innovation Awards
Report says the Reserve Bank of NZ and others should have received an automatic email warning
Worldwide revenues for the AI market are expected to break the US$500 billion mark by 2024.
Data centre managers need to raise the profile of available job roles and rethink hiring tactics, according to executives from Google Data Centers and Compass ...
Cloud APIs, automation and branch connectivity top of mind for enterprise network teams
As staffing requirements grow globally, organisations are looking for IT pros with skills that include cloud management, data analytics, network programming and security
Some things might change, others may stay the same.
"As-a-service is flavour of the month, but for many it's just marketing"
Total cloud services market expenditure in the three months ending 31 December 2020 was over US$3 billion higher than the prior quarter, and nearly US$10 ...
IT professionals aim to gain IoT knowledge and take on leadership roles as their organisations deploy more connected devices and build the infrastructure to support ...