Finland's data protection ombudsman said he would investigate whether Nokia-branded phones had breached data rules after a report said the handsets sent information to China.
Managed services is expected to dominate security spending in 2019, as customers turn to the channel for increased protection.
Cisco has advised customers using its 7800 and 8800 series IP phones they should patch a variety of high-priority vulnerabilities.
Cloudera has laid out its plans for a new combined data platform since merging with fellow open source big data vendor Hortonworks.
Microsoft has partnered with an automotive alliance comprising Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi to deliver in-vehicle connected services across nearly 200 markets.
- As Teams turns two, Microsoft adds compliance and meeting features
- Facebook fixes glitch that exposed millions of user passwords to employees
- Micron sees memory chip recovery coming later in 2019
- Datto launches vendor program to reduce overheads for MSPs
- Quantum computing will break encryption in a few years
- Ivanti promotes Matthew Lowe to area VP
- Is Apple's PowerbyProxi buyout starting to pay off?
- Microsoft appoints new NZ channel chief
- Orion Health bids adieu to NZX and ASX on 28 March
- Increased ICT costs and competition hurt QV
- Symantec revamps NZ channel strategy
- Government to give data science a $49m boost
- What next for SAP HANA?
- Dell Boomi takes advantage of parent company, Dell, to benefit partners
Specialist Microsoft partner targets widespread market expansion
New Premier Partner is born, exclusively aligned to Google Cloud
Region represented fastest growing geography for data management vendor
Modern marketing in focus as channel crosses market chasm
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...