The decision means more consolidation for the collaboration market; IBM says its team chat app failed to ‘resonate’ with users.
A coin mining malware developed by threat actor Rocke has been found to have the ability to uninstall five different cloud security products.
IT services revenue in New Zealand is expected to reach approximately $3.9 billion within four years, driven by increased cloud adoption among customers.
Microsoft this week announced that an application compatibility guarantee it gave to enterprises migrating from Windows 7 to Windows 10 has gone global.
Vodafone is teaming up with IBM to offer businesses a way to link different cloud computing systems to support the next wave of digital advances.
- SAP targets counterfeit drugs with blockchain tracker
- AWS launches centralised back-up service
- Microsoft recruiting for biggest channel job in NZ
- Cofense targets SMB security needs with MSSP program
- Enterprise will focus on four technologies in 2019
- Dell EMC attacks multi-cloud market with partners in pursuit
- SAP global channel chief departs
- ‘Millions’ lost as police battle to recover Cryptopia funds
- KotahiNet IoT system poised to compete at Mobile World Congress
- IBM moves Juniper to the cloud in seven-year $325M deal
- Veeam targets M&A activity following $500M investment
- Lenovo, HP and Dell fight for PC market dominance
- Deep Instinct boosts A/NZ presence with new sales manager
- Huawei founder Ren Zhengfei says vendor does not spy for China
Vendor believes 2019 will be the year that DevOps and automation go mainstream
Pendulum swings as customer demands reshape how vendors do business
Several of the offerings represent large and growing market opportunities
Gartner analyst Craig Roth assesses whether large or small conferences hit the mark
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...