Now available at crates.io, the AWS SDK for Rust provides access to some 300 AWS cloud services, each with its own crate.
Deno Cron jobs can perform actions such as updating state in Deno KV, pinging a website, sending email, initiating a database backup, and calling an API at regular intervals.
Targeting $10 million in annual recurring revenue, NZX-listed Blackpearl Group is wooing partners to help deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Full rewrite of the deep neural network API supports Keras workflows on top of the three leading machine learning frameworks.
Google is about to go on a purge for security purposes — save your old account by signing in by December 1.
- Zoom’s survey tool aims for employee feedback outside of meetings
- How to use Pandas for data analysis in Python
- Super apps: the next big thing for enterprise IT?
- ‘We’re committed to you’: AWS cuts Marketplace fees in partner push
- Riverbed promotes Brian Gormley to APJ engineering lead
- SAP channel chief on how partners can soar through ‘a cloud-first mindset’
- AWS 'standing at the edge of a new technical era'
- MBIE goes live on TechnologyOne's CiA SaaS platform
- AWS adds more zero-ETL integrations to Amazon RedShift
- GenAI is highly inaccurate for business use — and getting more opaque
- Microsoft ML.NET 3.0 expands deep learning capabilities
- AWS updates Bedrock, SageMaker to boost generative AI offerings
- 265 jobs to go at Weta Digital as Unity cans services agreement with Weta FX
- NZ's Arcanum AI eyes Aussie and US expansion
Veeam's general manager and senior vice president for APJ discusses his passion for cyber security, business innovation and snowboarding
Expects to grow 300-400% in the next year.
APAC channel chief Jeremy Sim discusses how the Talend acquisition and Qlik’s partner engagement is spurring regional growth.
Data driven investment, enhanced engagement with partners and a focus on responsible business driving growth.
Channel celebrates ecosystem success at Reseller News Innovation Awards 2023
Access4 holds inaugural A/NZ Annual Conference
NZ channel community sparkles ahead of Reseller News Innovation Awards 2023
SentinelOne APJ Partner Summit 2023
Security and cloud connectivity requirements are driving today’s SD-WAN buying decisions, according to Gartner, while AI networking support and full-stack SASE capabilities will differentiate vendor ...
Public cloud services growth bolsters security spending.
The dream of fully automated development is getting more real by the day, but is that a good thing? Here are six automation gotchas to ...
Enterprise software vendors of all stripes are beginning to add generative AI features to their applications. Here’s how Stream Financial, NFP, and Thomson Reuters are ...
Periodically assessing the efficiency of your IT services spend is vital for uncovering optimisation opportunities and areas where you may fall short of future demand.
You’d think that OpenAI’s new enterprise ChatGPT offering would directly threaten Microsoft’s big genAI push. The truth is more nuanced.
Go beyond paying developers to maintain the software your business depends on. Pay the companies that pay the developers and watch the whole ecosystem thrive.
Data quality is more important than ever, and many dataops teams struggle to keep up. Here are five ways to automate data operations with AI ...
IDC and Gartner have identified a broad range of vendors that provide converged security services. Here's what to ask before choosing a platform.