Microsoft has launched Office 2019 for Windows and macOS, giving its most important customers - volume licensees - first crack at the application suite.
IBM is leading the fight against black box algorithms with a new set of open source software to help developers understand how their AI is making decisions.
Niche telco and digital radio network operator TeamTalk has upgraded its IT platforms, deploying hyper-converged infrastructure from Nutanix.
Google Cloud continues to build out channel capabilities across A/NZ, through the appointment of Rackspace as the region’s first managed services partner.
Research from Cisco shows local tertiary leaders support the delivery of micro-credentials in partnership with an "expert provider".
- Adobe, Microsoft and SAP strike data alliance deal
- Symantec ends accounting probe without major revision to results
- Microsoft kills password authentication
- Apple, Salesforce team up to bring Siri to more business apps
- Pipeline for partners as Microsoft unveils Azure IoT Central
- Businesses struggle to match cloud needs with AWS’ services catalogue
- Enterprises expected to implement annual Windows 10 upgrade pace
- Dell explores IPO
- Spark flicks the switch on new IoT network
- Dell to interview banks for IPO instead of acquisition
- "Systems make businesses," according to TPT Group's Mike Marr
- Windows 10's new support policy a slap to SMBs
- Infosys builds AI offering on Google Cloud, targets enterprise
- Oracle evasive after new cloud reporting doesn't deliver results
Vendor also partners up with AWS via new Spark platform
Market requires less security products and more security
We profile readers of CIO, Computerworld, CSO, InfoWorld, ITworld and Network World
Sixty per cent of organisations classified as “digitally distraught”
Sophos Discover outlines security strategies for trans-Tasman partners
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
EDGE 2018: Kiwis assess key customer priorities through NZ research
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...