Amazon has filed a motion in court to pause the US Department of Defense and Microsoft from carrying out an up to US$10 billion cloud computing deal.
N4L, the government owned provider of network services to schools, is preparing to appoint a panel of IT support companies to assist with its massive, four-year network upgrade project.
PwC has joined the partner network of SAP-owned Qualtrics with the aim of standardising customer and employee experience programs.
Atlassian has expanded the roadmapping functions in Jira Software to offer users greater insight into the progress of software development projects.
Kaspersky has rolled out a new self-service portal to help MSPs streamline licence ordering, management and reporting.
- Partners left to pick up the pieces after Symantec acquisition
- Microsoft to force Bing on Chrome users in the enterprise
- HP rebuffs ‘self-serving’ takeover tactics by Xerox
- TIMG kicks off 2020 with digital discovery drive
- Survey: Digital transformation can reveal network weaknesses
- Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
- Exposing 2 cloud and AI myths
- Smartsheet taps ex-Tableau boss Nigel Mendonca to lead APAC launch
- Cisco issues firewall, SD-WAN security warnings
- Cohesity switches up leadership with new A/NZ boss
- What is a buffer overflow? And how hackers exploit these vulnerabilities
- Microsoft misconfiguration exposed 250M users’ data
- New Zealand device shipments face slight decline
- VMware targets SD-WAN management with Nyansa acquisition
IDC offers key points for partners to consider when exploring M&A activity
New regional channel leader Ashwini Bhatnagar outlines partner priorities
Date isn’t everything as role of partners, distributors and OEMs heightens
Corrie Briscoe, AWS head of partnerships and alliances in A/NZ, reveals the areas of greatest opportunity for partners this year and beyond
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2019
Reseller News hosts alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.