Voice tech and virtual assistants like Google Assistant, Alexa and Cortana are expected to make a big splash in the enterprise.
Les Williamson has vacated his role as vice president of A/NZ at Citrix, 18 months after his appointment.
Chris Barton has been appointed as new head of channel and alliances across A/NZ at FireEye.
US-headquartered Menlo Security is on the lookout for two distributors to help the vendor to expand its presence across A/NZ.
Spark has secured the exclusive rights to more sports events which it plans to make available through a new subscription platform launching next year.
- It’s time for vendors to stop calling IoT a technology
- Chris Trevitt returns to run NetSuite A/NZ channel
- How Bloomberg journalists use data science to move financial markets
- Channel key as BlackBerry appoints new trans-Tasman leader
- Oracle A/NZ channel chief exits
- JB Hi-Fi beats profit estimates, surpasses $230M
- Targus goes outdoors to build brand and support Kiwi channel
- Virsae earns Microsoft 'co-sell ready' status to boost global sales
- Can a combined Dimension Data and NTT work?
- IT admins warn Microsoft to slow Windows 10 upgrade pace
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data centre, switching arenas
- Sophos honours top performing A/NZ partners
- Ingram Micro will offer AWS, Google Cloud and IBM Cloud through marketplace
- Stats NZ seeks Cloudera partners in data management platform push
Sixty per cent of organisations classified as “digitally distraught”
Channel giant now falls under the banner of “solution aggregator”
Combined entity will weigh in as a multibillion-dollar business
Over 200 cloud services already on-boarded into CloudBlue
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
EDGE 2018: Kiwis assess key customer priorities through NZ research
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2018: 300 tech leaders come together for Dinner Under the Hangar
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...