Nearly 20 per cent of businesses surveyed by Gartner observed at least one IoT-based attack in the past three years.
Lucrative incentives and placing more business back in the hands of partners are some ways Big Blue is trying to change its model.
Avaya’s bankruptcy in the United States last year saw the vendor's local partners and customers lean in, not out.
Reseller News is proud to announce the launch of the Women in ICT Awards (WIICTA) in 2018, recognising female excellence across New Zealand.
Microsoft is preparing to add a host of new features as part of its Dynamics 365 Spring ‘18 update, which begins rolling out in April.
- Intellium builds mega private WAN for Paper Plus
- How the Cambridge Analytica scandal could hit the world’s biggest tech players
- Auditor-General finds significant fault in IRD transformation procurement
- Tata taps Tech Mahindra talent to spearhead NZ operations
- Windows 10 Spring Creators Update: Release date and new features
- Slack builds safety engineering team in wake of outages
- Does Oracle Cloud have an on-premises problem?
- Ziften taps former Dropbox talent in A/NZ push
- Facebook chief concedes mistakes were made regarding users’ data
- Tech Data inks A/NZ distribution deal with Lightspeed Systems
- Kaspersky Lab combats spying allegations with data centre build on neutral turf
- Veeam honours top performing Kiwi partners following stellar 2017
- First big tech IPO of 2018 close as Dropbox raises price range
- Pure Storage swaps Arrow for Westcon in NZ
The iMoko app required easy scalability ahead of an expected surge in New Zealand and Pacific Island users
Managed security suppliers dominate new additions to the Government's Telecommunications-as-a-Service panel
Tech giant actively seeking on-the-ground expertise specific to the Kiwi channel
Apps to be deivered for drivers and passengers along with a back-end system for bookings and routing.
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...
Oracle says AI techniques in PaaS services for application development, data integration, analytics and security will cut costs
With Windows Insider build 17083, Microsoft responded to criticism about transparency by adding a 'Diagnostic Data Viewer' app to the OS for beta users to ...
A Teams app directory is among the new features added to the company’s Office 365 group chat tool. Analysts say Microsoft is looking to match ...
The Amazon-based, cloud-native relational database is set to offer intercontinental data sharing and gets set to run cross-cloud
Globally, the jury is still out regarding bitcoins, as there are many supporters for the cryptocurrency, but also critics
The iPhone X dazzled, WannaCry caused heartburn and AI fueled tech innovation