AI is ready to automate essential data centre management tasks. But are data centre managers prepared to make the transition from human to machine management?
Company seeks feedback on the planned next version of its flagship integrated software development environment.
Australian systems integrator Anatas has opened up shop in New Zealand, hiring former DXC Oxygen executive James Stevens as its first sales lead in the country.
Cloud RPA software provider Automation Anywhere has appointed New Relic's Dmitri Chen as its new executive vice president of sales spanning the APJ region.
Moving workloads in and out of the cloud isn’t really possible—or a good idea.
- Get started with Anaconda Python
- Tech Data cuts losses as revenue rises
- HPE picks up ML model training pace with Determined AI buy
- IT asset disposal is a security risk CISOs need to take seriously
- Microsoft pushes Fluid to boost productivity in Teams, Outlook and OneNote
- Nexion teams with IBM to launch hybrid cloud services in New Zealand
- Nextgen signs A/NZ distie deal with Stax
- Aruba looks within for new A/NZ channel lead
- NVMe over TCP: How it supercharges SSD storage using standard IP networks
- Out in IT: A work-in-progress for the LGBTQ+ community
- Key devops practices to improve application reliability
- A video first look of Windows 11
- How customers select RPA software, and the vendors leading the market
- Why is there a Windows 11 if Windows 10 is the last Windows?
Solutions will also be deployed across Singtel, Optus and other affiliated telco networks
Berry is banking, in part, on leveraging the investments the company has been making globally.
Creating a positive, collaborative environment is key and helps bring many problem solvers to the table.
Shant Soghomonian outlines how the channel is capitalising on increased customer appetite for infrastructure modernisation
Channel leaders unite at Reseller News Influencer Network
Channel kicks 2021 into gear as After Hours returns to Auckland
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Colocation facilities can lift the burden of running internal data centre, but they’re not all created equal
Post-pandemic plans for disaster recovery and business continuity will need to reflect new business realities.
Inside Apple's bananas Q2 2021.
Organisations that failed to make sure their cloud data was backed up properly learned the consequences the hard way when an OVHcloud data centre burned ...
NaaS offers flexibility, rapid provisioning, and predictable costs, but needs to resolve issue of vendor lock-in
Microsoft and Google recently briefly saw online office suites go down. Before we get too reliant on the cloud for ordinary desktop work, maybe we ...
Forward-thinking PMOs recognise need for project decisions to be supported by data
Managed Kubernetes services have matured to the point where many enterprises are handing over the keys to their clusters. Here we identify some of the ...
Juniper’s chief product officer Manoj Leelanivas explains the vendor's software strategies that include intent-based networking, AI, automation and the open-source SONiC network operating system.