Cisco has unveiled plans to merge its advanced security service with its SD-WAN licences to ramp up cloud offerings to businesses.
Almost half of businesses in New Zealand are unable to defend against data breaches, citing challenges around endpoint security, data protection and employee behaviour.
New Zealand has retained a presence on the Top500 ranking of global supercomputing power, but only just.
Callaghan Innovation unveiled a new 3D printing technology that enables rapid prototyping of high-resolution micro-scale structures.
Carl Icahn has said that VMware should be worth US$300 per share, the activist investor's latest bid to scuttle Dell's plan to go public.
- What SAP's $8B acquisition of SaaS vendor Qualtrics means
- Making the right hyper-convergence choice: HCI hardware or software?
- Apple shares drop on iPhone suppliers' warnings
- Is Accenture about to acquire Oracle specialist partner, PrimeQ?
- The CTO as COO and vice versa
- SAP splashes out $8B on SurveyMonkey rival, Qualtrics
- How does Accenture create vendor alliances?
- Google Cloud launches AI Hub to simplify machine learning deployment
- Oracle CEO: I go through each day not wanting to get ‘the call’
- Google hears protesters, changes sexual harassment policies
- Hills expands Extreme Networks offering to NZ
- 70% of MSPs set to enter M&A activity
- Interactive commits to Kiwi channel through Dicker Data
- IntegrationWorks bolsters hybrid offering through Axway alliance
Lines between resellers and service providers have become blurred
Software giant is doubling down on partnerships with leading cloud providers
Puppet and ANZ spent two years working through 7,000 systems
Acquiring net new customers has always been a top priority for the channel, yet partners remain painfully unable to execute on such strategies
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...