A lawyer for discount e-commerce company Groupon told a court in Delaware that IBM has shaken down practically every large tech firm for patent fees.
Microsoft's monthly security roll-ups for Windows 7 have grown by 91 per cent since revising the operating system's update regimen in 2016.
The 15,000km Hawaiki Submarine Cable began commercial operations today, linking Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific and the United States.
More than 2,500 technology-related roles are currently being advertised in New Zealand, with Microsoft, AWS and Oracle expertise most in-demand.
Microsoft has posted quarterly profit and revenue that beat analysts' estimates, as more businesses signed up for Azure and Office 365.
- What can businesses learn from hackers?
- AWS hits machine learning home run with Major League Baseball
- Christchurch City Council goes shopping for SAP services
- EU order against Google opens new doors for mobile industry
- Cyber and cloud growth boost IBM financials
- How Cisco-owned AppDynamics and Perspica bring machine learning to users
- Satya Nadella: the man behind the cloud magic at Microsoft
- Sizing up SSS: security specialists going the distance
- Vodafone selects IBM and Watson for agile-based digital transformation
- Inside Auckland Council's emerging ICT strategy and roadmap
- Microsoft to dump Windows 10's smaller delta updates
- Apple under threat as Amazon’s stock market value hits $900B
- “Sophisticated” email scam hits Kiwi inboxes impersonating IRD
- Google slapped with record $5B EU antitrust fine
Merger brings together 44,500 partners and people
Ministry takes stock of legacy IT systems to inform the new Director General of Health.
New Zealand-based cloud provider falls into the hands of AC3
Combined entity to leverage firepower of more than 100 tech specialists
Meet the leading female front runners of the Kiwi channel
Meet the top performing customer-centric Microsoft channel partners
Reseller News launches new-look Awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Reseller News Exchange arrives in Auckland to assess GDPR implications
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...