A new-look, scaled back National Oracle Solution, to replace core management software in the public health sector, will service as few as ten of NZ's 20 District Health Boards.
Rhipe has entered into a joint-venture with Microsoft partner Japan Business Systems (JBS) that will see the distributor enter the Japanese market.
Data from Synergy Research Group shows 52 data centre-related mergers and acquisitions closed in the first half of calendar year 2019.
Instagram is adding an option for users to report posts they think are false, the company announced on Thursday, as the Facebook-owned photo-sharing site tries to stem misinformation and other abuses on its platform.
One of the country's most popular websites received more than just a face-lift this week in a "top to bottom refresh" project spanning two years.
- Deloitte, DXC Oxygen, Presence of IT, Zag recognised at the inaugural SAP Best Run Awards
- Auckland Council opens the books on multi-cloud project
- The Instillery and Origin unite in mega merger
- Tariffs, China sales weigh on Cisco outlook, shares slide
- Transport tech specialist Connexionz back in the black as sales surge
- BlackLine reveals updated Alliance Partner Program
- Windows 10: What to expect in the next two releases
- Extreme Networks promotes Julian Critchlow to GM
- Microsoft pitches free help for Windows 7-to-Windows 10 upgraders
- Facebook paid contractors to transcribe users' audio, report says
- Access Networks adds WoMaster, recruits Batchelor
- Ping Identity promotes Ashley Diffey to country manager
- McAfee acquires security start-up NanoSec
Vendor billed $75 million in bookings during 12-month period
As the sun sets on Dimension Data, was NTT right to retire one of the channel’s most iconic brands?
Keerti Melkote, Aruba president and co-founder discusses the power of the edge when creating modern digital experiences
Mike Morgan, vice president and managing director of Asia Pacific at Insight, explains the story behind swapping tradition for innovation
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
EDGE 2019: Dinner Under the Stars
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders and influencers share their building blocks for the channel's future growth
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play