A developer preview of Android 11 is now available, allowing app developers to begin working with the planned upgrade to Google’s mobile OS. Among the many new features and APIs, Android 11 is set to emphasize security.
Ransomware attacks in New Zealand have cost businesses and the public sector up to $41 million in 2019, according to a new report.
Managed service providers have become hot property for cyber criminals seeking a larger net of companies to attack.
Some users say that the Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 has begun spontaneously developing cracks in the screen, leading them to call upon Microsoft to look into it.
Apple iPhone maker Foxconn is cautiously restarting production at its main plants in China and warned revenue will be hurt this year by the coronavirus epidemic.
- Cisco: IoT traffic is taking over; 5G, WiFi 6 are ascending
- Avaya searches for new A/NZ MD as Chidiac departs
- Riverbed appoints new APAC and A/NZ leaders
- Meet the leading MSSPs in Asia Pacific
- Google Cloud targets mainframe migrations with Cornerstone acquisition
- APIs are becoming a major target for credential stuffing attacks
- IBM puts Power Systems in SAP’s cloud
- Dove Electronics inks distribution deal with Commbox
- Huawei's legal challenge to U.S. government ban rejected
- Samsung looks set to benefit from Apple's virus-hit China production woes
- Microsoft’s Scalar speeds up Git
- Fuji Xerox completes A$140M acquisition of CSG - including CodeBlue
- Vocus NZ lifts as Aussie telco reports first half results
- Dump Windows 7 already! Jeez!
Sales and services improvements already on track as new market offerings loom
Ramps up rewards for software subscription and security sales
IDC offers key points for partners to consider when exploring M&A activity
New regional channel leader Ashwini Bhatnagar outlines partner priorities
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2019
Reseller News hosts alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.