Cisco's certifications are changing to emphasise areas such as network programmability, multi-cloud, IoT, SD-WAN and software.
5G connectivity is set to be in high demand by enterprises and consumers in the coming months, as the major carriers race to fulfil demand.
Atlassian has revealed it has acquired Automation for Jira maker, Code Barrel, as part of its drive to enhance its cloud product portfolio.
Ronnie Altit, CEO of channel services provider Insentra, has revealed his ambition to see the company reach $110 million in revenue by 2024.
RDS on VMware is available for customers running VMware vSphere 6.5 or later and supports Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Govt chief digital officer targets payroll system investment and risks
- Microsoft Partner Awards recognise those delivering for customers
- Former Cisco engineers raise US$278M for startup
- Microsoft unveils Kubernetes, microservices projects
- Partners primed as managed services dominates security spending
- SailPoint spends US$37.5M on Orkus and OverWatchID
- Cisco pushes 5G to hasten advent of industrial IoT
- ComCom wins broad injunction to protect stolen data - and details of how it was lost
- Google Cloud will reward specialised partners with customer pipeline
- Unit4 out as Wellington Regional Council's SAP replacement falters
- Afi.ai launches partner program targeting MSPs
- Ex-Dell EMC boss David Webster to lead Workday in APJ
- Is Tech Data poised for a $5B buyout?
- Windows 7 pop-up warnings to update to Windows 10 will soon reappear
The new CEO of the cloud data warehouse vendor talks frankly about what he wants to bring to the company and some of the key challenges on his agenda
Tech giant enhances services offering across the region
Claims to be friendlier to channel than its biggest competitors "who do a terrible job taking care of their channel"
Keerti Melkote talks about networking challenges at the edge, network-based security, micro data centres and his company's strategies as he negotiates one of the most technologically and competitively challenging markets
Malwarebytes shoots the breeze with channel, prospects
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Channel hits hole in one at EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way