Hong Kong's political unrest is posing a dilemma for Alibaba Group on the timing of its planned US$15 billion listing in the city, with sources saying China's biggest e-commerce company is now considering several timetables.
VMware has announced the appointment of Angela Cunneen as country manager for New Zealand.
Hills Limited has announced it will exit the communications business following a review of the business.
The U.S. Commerce Department is expected to extend a reprieve given to Huawei Technologies that permits the Chinese firm to buy supplies from US companies.
A year after the launch of its radical, new Jemini HR software, Fusion5 is reporting some significant customer wins.
- Interactive media is a key growth opportunity for NZ Inc
- Channel Choice voting open for the 2019 Reseller News Innovation Awards
- National Oracle Solution renamed and scaled back to just ten DHBs
- Rhipe expands into Japan
- Data centre M&A deal volumes set for all-time high in 2019
- Instagram adds tool for users to flag false information
- Inside Metservice's $1.7 million website rebuild
- Deloitte, DXC Oxygen, Presence of IT, Zag recognised at the inaugural SAP Best Run Awards
- Auckland Council opens the books on multi-cloud project
- The Instillery and Origin unite in mega merger
- Tariffs, China sales weigh on Cisco outlook, shares slide
- Transport tech specialist Connexionz back in the black as sales surge
- BlackLine reveals updated Alliance Partner Program
Vendor billed $75 million in bookings during 12-month period
As the sun sets on Dimension Data, was NTT right to retire one of the channel’s most iconic brands?
Keerti Melkote, Aruba president and co-founder discusses the power of the edge when creating modern digital experiences
Mike Morgan, vice president and managing director of Asia Pacific at Insight, explains the story behind swapping tradition for innovation
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
EDGE 2019: Dinner Under the Stars
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders and influencers share their building blocks for the channel's future growth
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play