Google Cloud has officially launched Partner Interconnect into the market, leveraging an expanding ecosystem of channel partners to drive customer adoption.
The 45-day interval between the launch of the latest feature upgrade to Windows 10 and the announcement that it's ready for business is the shortest yet.
The pioneer of fast fashion isn't looking so fast anymore, as the world's largest clothing retailer faces growing competition from younger, online-only players.
Australian IT and consulting firm Trimantium GrowthOps has made an off-market takeover bid to acquire 100 per cent of the all Asia Pacific Digital shares.
An international software company headquartered in Riverhead is benefiting from a boost in internet connectivity following a partnership with Intellium Technology.
- Broadcom cuts 1,100 jobs post Brocade merger
- Cisco steps up intent-based networking developer play
- Partner specialisation key as industry cloud spending sky rockets
- Meet Cloud House’s second new owner in two years
- Microsoft takes aim at Amazon’s retail checkout tech
- Datagate venture drives down Enprise profit
- Cisco ups the ante with expanded developer ecosystem
- Apple moves to hinder law enforcement’s favourite phone cracking tools
- Cert NZ gains access to withheld domain name data
- British retailer suffers second major breach in three years
- Microsoft previews Office 2019 for Mac
- NZ shipping trial delivers leap in GPS accuracy
- Docker unveils cross-cloud management, container templates
- Top 10 most difficult tech jobs for customers to fill
Business now operates as the third largest food retailer in New Zealand
Scenario shows businesses need to manage exchange rate changes, but can expect an earlier recovery than consumers
Tech giant goes to market through a streamlined supply chain
Channel teams struggle to build partner enthusiasm and energy
Reseller News launches new-look Awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Reseller News Exchange arrives in Auckland to assess GDPR implications
Kiwi channel debates GDPR as Reseller News Exchange hits Wellington
Ingram Micro maintains Showcase 2018 momentum in Wellington
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...