The Ministry of Education is undertaking a strategic review of the infamous education payroll system, Novopay.
A report from the Office of the Auditor-General has found New Zealand's border IT systems wanting, especially at the Ministry of Primary Industries.
Cisco has announced hardware and software capabilities that use machine learning to provide advanced network automation.
Windows users working in tight spaces who are looking for a small form factor workstation with multiple display ports and solid processing power have a new contender in the market to check out: the new ThinkStation P320 Tiny.
Changes will allow customers to connect own software into LINZ' system, access information on devices and represent property boundaries in 3D.
- How one Wellington start-up is seizing the cyber security moment
- Uber CEO resigns, leaving company in search of a new strategy
- Toshiba board picks top buyer for storage business
- New research set to outline Future Channel opportunities at EDGE 2017
- Google Cloud Platform launches in Australia
- 2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards - and the winners are…
- Dropbox names former reseller to lead A/NZ
- Who are the top tech vendors in IT?
- Podcast: Under the covers of Inland Revenue's $1.8 billion transformation
- Tech Data bolsters data capabilities with trans-Tasman Informatica deal
- Auckland Council invites ICT vendors into its strategy tent
- Spark plans direct takeover of consumer stores
- Analysis: Auckland Council's million dollar ICT vendors revealed
- Enlighten Designs delivers data insight to Associated Press through Microsoft
Augmented reality, bots, APIs and cloud all feature in airline's lofty digital strategy.
Xero founder, looking to a future of codeless accounting and machine learning, says it's still very early in the journey.
A hybrid world, compute at the edge and Pointnext services are the three pillars of Colin Henderson’s HPE.
App developers, service providers and system integrators well placed as vendor launches collaboration platform.
If you haven't upgraded your website to use TLS 1.2 encryption yet, get ready to skip a step.
Lenovo's new Data Center Group throws a coming-out party with new servers, switches and SAN arrays
Epyc is a multimodule SoC based on the 'Zen' architecture of its Ryzen Threadripper PC processor, offering a whopping 32 cores
The online retail giant is reportedly eyeing a US$9B deal, but officials at both companies remain mum
Microsoft's actions this month (and last) prompt questions about company's support policy
Concerns of a 'WannaCry' repeat prompt company to again push security updates to obsolete operating systems
Patch experts weigh in on May's ransomware attack and Microsoft's response
For work purposes, apps always require Office 365 subscription, no matter the screen size
At the Discover conference, HPE unveils its Edgeline Services Platform and related apps