HPE is set to acquire supercomputer manufacturer Cray in a deal valued at about US$1.3 billion.
StorageCraft has confirmed the departure of Marina Brook, who had been the Asia Pacific head of sales for the past two years.
The Trump administration has officially added Huawei Technologies to a trade blacklist, immediately enacting restrictions that will make it extremely difficult for the telecom giant to do business with US companies.
StorageCraft has been investing in its Australian and New Zealand business by hiring more marketing, pre-sales, territory account manager and sales and support staff.
SAP New Zealand has inked a cloud framework agreement allowing government agencies to buy cloud solutions under standard terms.
- IBM 'cloudifies' mainframe software pricing, adds hybrid, private cloud services
- Cisco beats earnings target, says has cushioned supply chain from tariffs
- Akamai appoints channel manager out of BlueJeans
- Vocus slams positive ComCom mobile market findings
- Rakon profit falls on one-offs, earnings track to plan
- Facebook restricts Live feature following Christchurch shooting
- Huawei challenges Oracle with new database management system
- Greg Clark is the fourth CEO at Symantec to exit in seven years
- Hacked bitcoin exchange Cryptopia calls in liquidators
- Trump expected to sign order paving way for US telecoms ban on Huawei: report
- With second Datascape rollout, Datacom targets a TechOne stronghold
- 28 days later SAP goes live at Kāpura
- The second Meltdown: New Intel CPU attacks leak secrets
- AWS grows faster than overall cloud infrastructure market
In an exclusive interview, HPE CEO Antonio Neri unpacks his portfolio of technology initiatives, from edge computing to tomorrow’s memory-driven architecture
VMware Cloud on Dell EMC forms centrepiece of Dell Technologies Cloud
Business owner price tags out of sync with true market value
For M&A focused partners, "hard work does not equal value"
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2019 Hall of Fame lunch
Upcoming tech talent share insights at inaugural Emerging Leaders Forum 2019
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.