An AI chatbot project carried out by Datacom for IP Australia in partnership with Nuance Communications has just won international recognition.
A major shift is taking place in how enterprises select financial management applications, with a migration to cloud happening faster than expected.
Windows 10 S isn't just for education; Microsoft hopes the new Windows edition will find its way into homes and enterprises, too.
New reports suggest that HPE could be getting set to cut around 5,000 jobs from its global workforce as it pushes play on a major organisational overhaul.
Big box retailer The Warehouse is signalling a step-change in its approach after a period of IT underinvestment.
- Kiwibank unveils round two of FinTech accelerator drive
- HPE’s incoming sales chief opens up about what’s next for the company
- Oracle lifts the lid on new cloud programs
- David Charlton returns to distribution with Tech Data innovation role
- Why Microsoft will drive serious Linux innovation
- Fuji Xerox sues former NZ execs after $450M accounting scandal
- Google boosts Kiwi cloud footprint with The Instillery partnership
- Kiwi FinTech DataTorque scores a win in Barbados
- Google touts success of Chromebooks in NZ schools
- DIA hosts government sourcing hackathon ahead of OECD E-Leaders Forum
- DataCentre220 bolsters connected capabilities through Auckland expansion
- Auckland SaaS start-up secures $6.7m investment following mobile launch
- Meet Frankie, a virtual consultant for NZ health insurance
- John Chambers stepping down from Cisco’s board
As a new breed of customer emerges, new breeds of partners are emerging in parallel, creating a competitive threat to the traditional channel.
New-look tech buyer open to delivering new projects, favours collaboration and craves outcome-driven results
Professor Mohan Sawhney of the Kellogg School of Management pressed pause to outline the future channel opportunities during the opening keynote of EDGE 2017.
Tech giant establishes five routes to market across expanding ecosystem.
With a new round of Brexit negotiations beginning Monday, the U.K. is seeking to ensure that businesses sending personal information to or through the UK ...
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Zoho's new offering, Zoho One, brings together all of the company's 30+ apps
Gartner says global IT spending will grow 2.4 percent this year
Cisco's next-generation Unified Computing System refreshes management and optimization software, rack and blade servers
The new platform, based on Intel's Skylake architecture, embraces a variety of integrated accelerators and complementary fabric, memory and storage technology
If you haven't upgraded your website to use TLS 1.2 encryption yet, get ready to skip a step.