Sky TV has a problem - the satellite platform it built a content empire upon can't simply be turned off in favour of fibre
Channel Choice voting for the Reseller News Innovation Awards closing soon, running until close of play on 21 September.
The CEO of Toshiba Memory has brushed aside concerns about falling memory chip prices and reaffirmed the company's plan to go public.
KPMG has unveiled plans to deliver Alibaba Cloud to businesses across multiple industries globally, starting with Asia Pacific and Europe.
Tech giants, facing tighter content rules in China and the threat of a trade war, are targeting an easier way into the world's second largest economy.
- The CIO as CTO, CMO and CDO
- Developers deliver SAP Cloud Platform to 10,000 enterprise customers
- One Identity promotes Serkan Cetin to Asia Pacific head
- Trend Micro address regional challenges with managed security service launch
- Microsoft introduces HoloLens to businesses via Dynamics 365
- NZ regulator runs a ruler over Datix's buyout of RL Solutions
- Microsoft Managed Desktop heading to A/NZ in early 2019
- Fujitsu NZ climbs back to profit on flat revenue
- LMNTRIX bags Nick Race to lead NZ business, build channel
- New CERT NZ report shines a light on vulnerabilities
- Rocket acquires Perth-based IBM software developer
- Renault-Nissan adopts Android in coup for Google
- Surveillance systems around the world could be at risk
- Amazon investigating claims of employees leaking data for bribes
Vendor also partners up with AWS via new Spark platform
Market requires less security products and more security
We profile readers of CIO, Computerworld, CSO, InfoWorld, ITworld and Network World
Sixty per cent of organisations classified as “digitally distraught”
Sophos Discover outlines security strategies for trans-Tasman partners
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
EDGE 2018: Kiwis assess key customer priorities through NZ research
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...