Cyber security researchers have found a new security flaw that affects a swath of modern computing chips and is related to the Spectre and Meltdown chip flaws.
DXC Red Rock is seeking an analytics practice leader in New Zealand, as the technology provider aims to leverage the recent acquisition of Oracle partner, M-Power.
Adobe Systems will buy e-commerce services provider Magento Commerce for $1.68 billion in cash, its biggest deal in nearly a decade.
Microsoft has bundled together Windows 10, Office 365 and a variety of management tools to create its newest subscription suite, Microsoft 365.
It's about to get a lot harder to nab a free car park in Auckland, with high-speed, automated parking enforcement on the way.
- Trump's ZTE ban forces rethink at Vodafone and Spark in NZ
- Kiwi retail sales chug along slowly as economy bites
- Microsoft acquires Semantic Machines in conversational AI push
- Vocus names Kevin Russell as group CEO
- Microsoft expands NZ channel play with double cloud solution provider appointment
- How to market and sell digital workplace solutions
- Microsoft's Surface Hub 2 puts Teams collaboration at its core
- Why the Big Four represent the most formidable competition for the channel
- Cost-savings theme pervades IBM storage news
- ThreatQuotient takes on APAC channel with Cisco security talent
- Urgent fixes ordered for animal tracing system NAIT as cattle disease spreads
- EROAD moves into profit on surging sales
- Extreme Networks puts 140 APAC distributors under review
- Westcon drags down Datatec’s bottom line
Channel managers that rule in exile from Sydney and Melbourne are facing a dilemma in New Zealand. Should they go big or go home?
With more than 40 years of technology expertise, SAS IT is a New Zealand-based MSP with trans-Tasman capabilities
A partner that only comes around once a year to do a deal may still be a loyal partner
One Commercial Partner roll-out redefines what it means to be a Microsoft partner
Ingram Micro launches Showcase 2018 in Christchurch
Data breach notification laws in NZ: How can partners prepare?
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...