Telco commissioner Tristan Gilbertson is seeking stakeholder views on whether the Commerce Commission should investigate the deregulation of fibre services.
New Zealand’s largest 200 tech firms in ICT, high tech manufacturing and biotech are expected to recruit over half their staff offshore by 2028.
IT platform and managed service providers Cloudland and TMG are merging but retaining their own brand names.
More async support, easier form fields, and easier ways to handle form choices are all coming to the new Django.
Cisco Australia and New Zealand channel chief Rodney Hamill is rallying partners to be “bullish” and “bold” with cyber security in 2024.
- Barracuda launches new partner success program
- Tanium appoints Nick Lim as new Asia Pacific VP
- Spanish media's $600M suit against Meta is based on GDPR noncompliance
- Microsoft to offer extended Windows 10 security updates to businesses, individual users
- Pax8 appoints Robb Reck as global chief trust and security officer
- AI Alliance, led by IBM and Meta, to promote open standards and take on AWS, Microsoft, and Nvidia
- Cyber security and cloud top A/NZ spending list for 2024
- Apptio promotes Pete Wilson and Derek Li to new leadership roles
- Twilio sheds jobs in third round of layoffs
- Council farm data platform project advances as government slashes regulations
- AWS re:Invent 2023: 7 Takeaways from the big annual event
- Q&A: ServiceNow CIO sees an 'iPhone moment' for genAI
- Questions raised as Amazon Q starts to hallucinate and leak confidential data
- 3 security best practices for all DevSecOps teams
Veeam's general manager and senior vice president for APJ discusses his passion for cyber security, business innovation and snowboarding
Expects to grow 300-400% in the next year.
APAC channel chief Jeremy Sim discusses how the Talend acquisition and Qlik’s partner engagement is spurring regional growth.
Data driven investment, enhanced engagement with partners and a focus on responsible business driving growth.
How MSPs can capitalise on integrating AI into existing services
Channel celebrates ecosystem success at Reseller News Innovation Awards 2023
Access4 holds inaugural A/NZ Annual Conference
NZ channel community sparkles ahead of Reseller News Innovation Awards 2023
Security and cloud connectivity requirements are driving today’s SD-WAN buying decisions, according to Gartner, while AI networking support and full-stack SASE capabilities will differentiate vendor ...
Public cloud services growth bolsters security spending.
The dream of fully automated development is getting more real by the day, but is that a good thing? Here are six automation gotchas to ...
Enterprise software vendors of all stripes are beginning to add generative AI features to their applications. Here’s how Stream Financial, NFP, and Thomson Reuters are ...
Periodically assessing the efficiency of your IT services spend is vital for uncovering optimisation opportunities and areas where you may fall short of future demand.
You’d think that OpenAI’s new enterprise ChatGPT offering would directly threaten Microsoft’s big genAI push. The truth is more nuanced.
Go beyond paying developers to maintain the software your business depends on. Pay the companies that pay the developers and watch the whole ecosystem thrive.
Data quality is more important than ever, and many dataops teams struggle to keep up. Here are five ways to automate data operations with AI ...
IDC and Gartner have identified a broad range of vendors that provide converged security services. Here's what to ask before choosing a platform.