Amazon Web Services (AWS) has launched four new partner training courses, covering governance, data analytics, migration and the internet of things (IoT).
More work remains to be done in the porting effort, but Windows support is now good enough for early adopters to get started.
A group of Apple's critics have joined a nonprofit group that plans to advocate for legal and regulatory action to challenge the iPhone maker's App Store practices.
Microsoft NZ is expanding its senior leadership team with the appointment of Sameer Jagga to the newly created role of specialist sales unit leader.
Two vulnerabilities in SAP ASE's Cockpit component leaves some sensitive information available to anyone on the network and other data susceptible to brute-force attacks.
- Ciena upgrades Vodafone NZ's trio of international networks
- 10 MLops platforms to manage the machine learning lifecycle
- US federal agencies ordered to patch Zerologon: Why you should, too
- Report: Developers have been more productive during Covid-19
- 14 open source tools to make the most of machine learning
- 4 essential edge-computing use cases
- Cyber attack surge set to see APAC managed security spend hit $17B
- Still not dead: The mainframe hangs on, sustained by Linux and hybrid cloud
- Next perpetual version of Office to debut in 2021
- Cisco extends SD-WAN options with AWS, Azure hybrid cloud integration
- DXC's New Zealand companies report improved sales and profits
- Jade Software's profits plunge as it invests and completes major projects
- The worst version of Windows ever released?
- Should businesses upgrade tape drives to the latest standard?
Enterprise software specialist recruits distribution expert to drive regional charge
Commvault's APJ vice president and managing director opens up
Enterprise software distributor will enter regional market on 1 January 2021
Billed as a ‘first-of-its kind’ for tech giant, overhaul centres around the launch of Amplify, a partner program spanning performance, capabilities and collaboration
Meet the Reseller News 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
Reseller News Exchange Auckland: Beyond the myths — how partners can master cloud security
Reseller News welcomes industry figures at 2020 Hall of Fame lunch
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours returns to Auckland
Filling a gap in their offerings, NVIDIA hopes to gain money and market share with Arm's extensive reach
Though Apple had said it would deliver the public beta of its upcoming OS in July, that month came and went without a release.
IT leaders are already starting to reap the rewards promised by AI and machine learning -- and a recent survey reveals half are considering greater ...
Keep the S Pen, leave the phone.
Microsoft and Windows 10 changed the world of PCs—and sometimes, the world changed Windows 10.
Survey from AppDynamics indicates the acceleration of digital transformation during the pandemic creates new IT risks
Attackers were quick to exploit recently announced vulnerabilities to deploy cryptominers. Patch Salt now.
IT admins can now use the G Suite console to secure G Suite accounts on Windows 10 using Google's anti-hijacking and suspicious-login-detection technologies.
To meet a need for faster high-end Ethernet, 800GbE has become a formal specification, but the reality on the ground is that 400GbE shipments are ...