A storage array in Fujitsu’s Homebush data centre in Sydney went down over the weekend, with services to some customers affected by the outage.
Only two virtual assistants – those from Google and Facebook – can eavesdrop on your conversations and chime in with helpful suggestions.
Vodafone NZ has made a profit and paid tax for the first time since 2013 - with a big assist coming from Brexit.
Rhipe has started to generate profitable returns from its investment in building a public cloud subscription business across Asia Pacific.
The two private equity firms that had been engaged in a bidding war for Vocus Group have bowed out of the race for the telco.
- IntegrationWorks continues Aussie invasion with new Sydney office
- EDGE 2017 - What the customer wants
- Alibaba Cloud cracks 1M customers worldwide
- Aussie government invests beside Rakon in IoT networker Thinxtra
- IT services shine in Spark's 2017 results
- Key tech trends to track in the coming decade
- Fuji Xerox Printers appoints new NZ country manager
- Catalyst Cloud spins off into new business
- Snap founder Mark Petrie to leave Two Degrees
- Cognitive technology and AI on show at Watson Summit in Auckland
- Microsoft acquires Cycle Computing in high-performance cloud push
- Why partners must stop raising awareness and start strategising in security
- NZ-made start-up paints an AI picture for UK National Gallery
- Why a contradicting Microsoft is still trying to figure out Windows 10 support
Tech giant establishes five routes to market across expanding ecosystem.
Augmented reality, bots, APIs and cloud all feature in airline's lofty digital strategy.
Xero founder, looking to a future of codeless accounting and machine learning, says it's still very early in the journey.
A hybrid world, compute at the edge and Pointnext services are the three pillars of Colin Henderson’s HPE.
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Zoho's new offering, Zoho One, brings together all of the company's 30+ apps
Gartner says global IT spending will grow 2.4 percent this year
Cisco's next-generation Unified Computing System refreshes management and optimization software, rack and blade servers
The new platform, based on Intel's Skylake architecture, embraces a variety of integrated accelerators and complementary fabric, memory and storage technology
If you haven't upgraded your website to use TLS 1.2 encryption yet, get ready to skip a step.
Lenovo's new Data Center Group throws a coming-out party with new servers, switches and SAN arrays