Unified communications provider 8x8 has launched a new regional support centre in Sydney.
ASX-listed Dubber has named former Telstra executive Chris Melican as its first channel sales director for Australia and New Zealand.
Credit reporting company Equifax is close to a deal to pay around US$700 million to settle data breach probes with US regulators and states, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday, citing people familiar with the matter.
New Zealand software pioneer Jade Software has reported a strong 2018 result with both sales and profits lifting strongly.
NZX-listed Plexure Group has inked a new deal with United States’ fast-food burger chain White Castle, often hailed as America’s first fast-food chain.
- Exeed enters mobile market with Motorola distributorship
- Paymark teams with voice activated AI company Aider
- Symantec warns of rise in targeted ransomware attacks
- UK's new PM must take 5G decision on Huawei urgently: committee
- NZ domain 'scraping' win in US court upholds global privacy precedent
- Spark opens 5G test lab to partners
- Microsoft 'paints bullseye' on AWS as cloud sales soar
- Microsoft tells enterprises to be on Edge
- SAP says big margin gains to wait till 2020
- CyberArk launches new partner program to focus on tech over revenue
- Coral Sea Cable System installed at PNG, Solomon Islands landing sites
- Cloud growth fuels IBM profit beat
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella was "cheering for New Zealand" in cricket
- Ministry of Health targets cyber security and Office 365
Keerti Melkote, Aruba president and co-founder discusses the power of the edge when creating modern digital experiences
Mike Morgan, vice president and managing director of Asia Pacific at Insight, explains the story behind swapping tradition for innovation
Davanti Consulting opens two offices and hires 10 people to drive Australian expansion
To cover mid-market and lower end of enterprise
Leading female front runners of the Kiwi ICT industry honoured at 2019 WIICTA
Reseller News kicks off awards season in 2019 with Judges' Lunch
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2019 Hall of Fame lunch
Upcoming tech talent share insights at inaugural Emerging Leaders Forum 2019
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.