CSG has revealed its revenue for the 2018 financial year has fallen eight per cent to $225.7 million while its statutory net loss after tax reached $150.1 million.
Salesforce is open sourcing the machine learning technology behind its Einstein AI platform.
The use of temporary and contract staff is set to increase further in New Zealand, due to high demand for digital and technology skills.
In 2015, Microsoft’s Bing search engine achieved something it had never had before: relevancy. But in 2018, it seems willing to hand that success back.
Google has been accused in a lawsuit of illegally tracking the movements of millions of iPhone and Android phone users.
- SAP creates partner consortium to pilot blockchain-based supply chain tracker
- Superloop posts $7.1M profit
- AirTrunk secures $850M funding for expansion of data centres
- SOTI turns focus to channel with new trans-Tasman leader
- Why ForgeRock built a simulated bank for testing open banking APIs
- Auckland's Mindfull named as first Kiwi Anaplan reseller
- Why tech sales cycles take so long for service providers
- IBM, Maersk launch blockchain-based shipping platform with 94 early adopters
- U.S. government seeks Facebook help to wiretap Messenger
- What makes customers tick in the cloud?
- As Nvidia expands in AI, Intel defends turf
- Cisco’s global channel chief resigns
- Software vendor SugarCRM has a new, single investor
- Waitemata DHB's home-made patient information software is winning fans
Sixty per cent of organisations classified as “digitally distraught”
Channel giant now falls under the banner of “solution aggregator”
Combined entity will weigh in as a multibillion-dollar business
Over 200 cloud services already on-boarded into CloudBlue
Sophos Discover outlines security strategies for trans-Tasman partners
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
EDGE 2018: Kiwis assess key customer priorities through NZ research
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...