Researchers at Tenable discovered a zero-day vulnerability dubbed "Peekaboo" which makes video surveillance recordings vulnerable.
Amazon is investigating internal leaks of confidential information by employees for bribes to remove fake reviews and other seller scams from its website.
Vodafone has been awarded new security certifications through the telecommunications-as-a-service panel, granted by the Department of Internal Affairs.
EU anti-trust regulators will decide by 19 October whether to clear Microsoft's US$7.5 billion acquisition of privately held coding website GitHub.
Veeam has apologised for exposing 445 million customer records on an open server from Amazon Web Services, blaming the leak on “human error”.
- HP unveils new 3D printing tech to NZ market
- Salesforce and IBM join forces to digitally transform Caesars
- Hyper-converged market heading towards mainstream adoption
- NZ economic growth picking up in second quarter, but headwinds loom
- Reseller News Innovation Awards - Channel Choice voting extended
- The Missing Link strengthens focus on industrial cyber security
- Four industries Apple is set to disrupt
- After "shocker" recruitment process, NZTech suggests a DIY CTO
- Lenovo and NetApp combine to challenge Dell EMC and HPE
- Skope taps Wellington Drive for IoT networked refrigerators
- How to manage the 'most misunderstood’ but ‘well meaning’ generation
- TPT Group acquires Wellington-based IT Engine
- Tableau taps Dell EMC talent for trans-Tasman channel role
- In killing Inbox, Google takes another swipe at most passionate users
Vendor also partners up with AWS via new Spark platform
Market requires less security products and more security
We profile readers of CIO, Computerworld, CSO, InfoWorld, ITworld and Network World
Sixty per cent of organisations classified as “digitally distraught”
Sophos Discover outlines security strategies for trans-Tasman partners
EDGE 2018: Kiwis kick back with Super Rugby before NZ session
EDGE 2018: Kiwis assess key customer priorities through NZ research
EDGE 2018: Golfers go for glory in the EDGE Cup with HP
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...