SAP is hoping to boost the capabilities of its Hybris software business with the acquisition of Gigya, in a deal reportedly worth around US$350 million.
New technologies abound in the iPhone 8 and iPhone X, but one of them is not like the others.
Nutanix Australia and New Zealand channel director, Niall O’Gorman, has left the company for a new role at AWS.
E-health companies Celo, Vensa and Orion Health named as finalists in the New Zealand Health IT innovation awards.
The upcoming iPhone X adds screen size, resolution and pixels per inch in a package that’s 18 per cent smaller than the iPhone 8 Plus.
- Low growth hits data centre infrastructure market as public cloud blossoms
- Microsoft stumps for Windows 10 1703 to get enterprises on the right release train
- Datacom's Aussie AI deployment makes waves internationally
- Finance moves to the cloud “much faster than expected”
- How Windows 10 S is different from the Windows 10 you know
- Is HPE’s global overhaul set to see 5000 jobs cut?
- The Warehouse signals 'step-change' in IT as Noel Leeming shines
- Kiwibank unveils round two of FinTech accelerator drive
- HPE’s incoming sales chief opens up about what’s next for the company
- Oracle lifts the lid on new cloud programs
- David Charlton returns to distribution with Tech Data innovation role
- Why Microsoft will drive serious Linux innovation
- Fuji Xerox sues former NZ execs after $450M accounting scandal
- Google boosts Kiwi cloud footprint with The Instillery partnership
As a new breed of customer emerges, new breeds of partners are emerging in parallel, creating a competitive threat to the traditional channel.
New-look tech buyer open to delivering new projects, favours collaboration and craves outcome-driven results
Professor Mohan Sawhney of the Kellogg School of Management pressed pause to outline the future channel opportunities during the opening keynote of EDGE 2017.
Tech giant establishes five routes to market across expanding ecosystem.
With a new round of Brexit negotiations beginning Monday, the U.K. is seeking to ensure that businesses sending personal information to or through the UK ...
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Zoho's new offering, Zoho One, brings together all of the company's 30+ apps
Gartner says global IT spending will grow 2.4 percent this year
Cisco's next-generation Unified Computing System refreshes management and optimization software, rack and blade servers
The new platform, based on Intel's Skylake architecture, embraces a variety of integrated accelerators and complementary fabric, memory and storage technology
If you haven't upgraded your website to use TLS 1.2 encryption yet, get ready to skip a step.