Users of Amazon Web Service’s (AWS) DataSync can transfer data for less after the service has seen a reduction in price of 68 per cent to USD$0.0125 per-gigabyte.
Salesforce is among a number of tech firms aiming to bring voice to the enterprise, though most users will have to wait until 2021 to access its AI voice assistant.
Tech Data has broadened its networking portfolio in A/NZ through extending its distribution partnership with LTE and wireless network provider, Cradlepoint.
IBM Cloud Pak for Security features open-source Red Hat technology for hunting threats and automation to speed response to cyberattacks
Former Salesforce APAC regional manager, Mark Innes, has been appointed as the new leader of Google Cloud A/NZ and APC industry verticals.
- Oracle in box seat for government business as Customs eyes IRD's rollout model
- Microsoft releases Azure Cost Management for CSPs
- Google Cloud launches Cloud Acceleration Program for SAP
- Dell Technologies ramps up high performance computing, AI prowess
- Archives NZ taps Axiell for collections management and search
- CompTIA: the IT channel is being forced out of its comfort zone
- Salesforce taps Amazon's cloud for call center services
- Microsoft Teams surpasses 20 million daily active users; rival Slack shares slip
- Sorry, Apple: For the education market, Chromebook is the clear winner
- 5 disruptive storage technologies for 2020
- Claris launches workflow automation tool beta
- Huawei granted new 90-day licence extension
- Wipro builds out security credentials through CrowdStrike
- Hitachi Vantara faces down multicloud challenges with VMware partnership
Satya Nadella has laid his predecessor’s ghost to rest
Customers now spending 2.3x more on managed services
Internal processes streamlined to enhance partner engagement levels
Tech giant prioritises enhanced partner engagement across Asia Pacific
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019
Malwarebytes shoots the breeze with channel, prospects
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.