In the last week or so, Microsoft and Google briefly saw their online office suites go down. Before we get too reliant on the cloud for ordinary desktop work, maybe we should rethink what we're doing and consider a safety-belt alternative: LibreOffice.
Forward-thinking PMOs recognise the need for project decisions to be supported by data.
Managed Kubernetes services have matured to the point where many enterprises are handing over the keys to their clusters.
Manoj Leelanivas explains the vendor's software strategies that include intent-based networking, AI, automation and the SONiC network operating system.
Someone once said that Python’s data science training wheels would increasingly lead to the R language. Boy, was he wrong.
- Google overhauls Meet to thrust participants into the spotlight
- Lenovo nabs Alan Nehemia, Dicker Data's NZ sales chief
- ServiceNow appoints Microsoft veteran Eric Swift to lead A/NZ
- Kiwi public cloud spending to hit $1.7B by the end of 2021
- Palo Alto Networks reveals cyber security consulting group
- Health reforms: work on a national health IT platform already under way
- The whole story of the FBI iPhone fight only shows how right Apple was
- Microsoft plans to build up to 100 new data centres each year
- Node.js 16 introduces Apple Silicon support
- New Outlook setting cuts video meetings short to reduce stress
- Quuppa signs first APAC distie agreement with inTechnology
- IBM New Zealand looks to the channel to seize hybrid cloud opportunities
- Amazon EMR Studio launched into general availability in Sydney and Singapore
- Duo adds Armis' agentless security platform to its stable
New customer lifecycle incentives span partner-to-partner accelerator, technical assessment and proof of concept initiatives
Enhanced partner strategy anchored around Metallic offering
Vision to create a bigger IT services player in the market
The big ticket items in the IT market that are on Dicker Data's radar this year.
Channel kicks 2021 into gear as After Hours returns to Auckland
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Channel gathers to celebrate the Reseller News Innovation Awards 2020 winners
Report says the Reserve Bank of NZ and others should have received an automatic email warning
Worldwide revenues for the AI market are expected to break the US$500 billion mark by 2024.
Data centre managers need to raise the profile of available job roles and rethink hiring tactics, according to executives from Google Data Centers and Compass ...
Cloud APIs, automation and branch connectivity top of mind for enterprise network teams
As staffing requirements grow globally, organisations are looking for IT pros with skills that include cloud management, data analytics, network programming and security
Some things might change, others may stay the same.
"As-a-service is flavour of the month, but for many it's just marketing"
Total cloud services market expenditure in the three months ending 31 December 2020 was over US$3 billion higher than the prior quarter, and nearly US$10 ...
IT professionals aim to gain IoT knowledge and take on leadership roles as their organisations deploy more connected devices and build the infrastructure to support ...