Web application firewall company RedShield has bagged one of the world's largest telcos as part of its channel.
Partners see increased opportunity as end users cope with heavy lifting.
Security vendor finds replacement for departed Peter Brady.
Partnership helps Dimension Data deliver new single point IT and telco services for customers in New Zealand.
Equinox IT has been appointed as a panel member for the new All-of-Government Web Services Panel.
- Dicker Data NZ takes out trans-Tasman Citrix award
- Microsoft does enterprise no favours when it won't explain Windows 10's schedule
- Frucor project spawns DiData SAP partnership with REALTECH
- Cisco reshuffles local channel pack
- After seven-year search, Datacom finds a home
- Google goes all in on cloud with new local channel chief
- Cisco increases job cuts by 1100
- Meet the new Kiwi cyber security kids on the block
- Pushpay partners with Intuit, reports strong 2017 results
- Tough trading blamed for disappointing Rakon result
- Google's Standalone VR and VPS address the clutter and clumsiness of virtual reality
- Google's new TPUs are here to accelerate AI training
- Tech giants to boost channel reliance for cloud growth
- Workday invests in global support centre in Auckland
A hybrid world, compute at the edge and Pointnext services are the three pillars of Colin Henderson’s HPE.
App developers, service providers and system integrators well placed as vendor launches collaboration platform.
Reseller News examines the books of New Zealand’s largest IT services provider.
Channel change ahead as Big Blue brings new life to the New Zealand market.
Extreme said it expects the Avaya and Brocade deals to push its revenues to over $1 billion for its Fiscal 2018
Microsoft didn't say so, but analysts see opportunities for the OS spin-off in business
Knox security, DeX dock and slick styling will boost sales, analysts believe
Cisco: Four high priority security issues are found Cisco’s Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Software
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about ...
Samsung's new Galaxy Books provide a glimpse into the messy strategy of using Windows, Android and Tizen on different devices
Despite Google's big business push, its productivity suite has an uphill battle against Office
First-ever down year for Apple in a 'roller coaster' market, IDC says
"I actually know people by their real names over at Apple," says one partner building apps for iOS devices