Meg Whitman has emerged as a leading frontrunner to take charge of Uber, with the Hewlett Packard Enterprise CEO topping a shortlist of contenders.
Tech Data’s Technology Solutions business has signed a distribution agreement with e-commerce, shipping and customer engagement solutions provider, Pitney Bowes.
Adobe's proprietary rich Internet plug-in technology is finally stepping aside for HTML5 and other web standards.
A multi-year appropriation allows Inland Revenue to reschedule the rollout of its new software platform without going back to government.
Cloud consultants think they have all the answers, but the channel shouldn't underestimate the new technology buyer.
- Fuji Xerox NZ puts a halt to all new government work
- Microsoft is building a better HoloLens with a new chip focused on machine learning
- emt Distribution signs exclusive agreement with NinjaMSP
- Civica snapped up in $1.6B acquisition deal
- Intergen sends SkyCity to the cloud through Microsoft Dynamics 365
- SAP users warned of potential app vulnerabilities
- Security acquisitions high on the agenda for SolarWinds MSP
- What makes a compelling submission for the 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards?
- rhipe's Solutions business sails into the black
- 'Born-digital' records pose a major challenge for government agencies
- SAP "fundamentally optimistic" about the impact of AI and automation on jobs
- “Robust growth” ahead as cloud and SaaS services revenue rises
- Google Glass is back, and it's eyeing up the enterprise
- Confirmed: Windows 10 will cut off devices with older CPUs
Tech giant establishes five routes to market across expanding ecosystem.
Augmented reality, bots, APIs and cloud all feature in airline's lofty digital strategy.
Xero founder, looking to a future of codeless accounting and machine learning, says it's still very early in the journey.
A hybrid world, compute at the edge and Pointnext services are the three pillars of Colin Henderson’s HPE.
Zoho's new offering, Zoho One, brings together all of the company's 30+ apps
Gartner says global IT spending will grow 2.4 percent this year
Cisco's next-generation Unified Computing System refreshes management and optimization software, rack and blade servers
The new platform, based on Intel's Skylake architecture, embraces a variety of integrated accelerators and complementary fabric, memory and storage technology
If you haven't upgraded your website to use TLS 1.2 encryption yet, get ready to skip a step.
Lenovo's new Data Center Group throws a coming-out party with new servers, switches and SAN arrays
Epyc is a multimodule SoC based on the 'Zen' architecture of its Ryzen Threadripper PC processor, offering a whopping 32 cores
The online retail giant is reportedly eyeing a US$9B deal, but officials at both companies remain mum
Microsoft's actions this month (and last) prompt questions about company's support policy