Dicker Data has acquired Exeed in a landmark $68 million deal, shaking up the distribution landscape in New Zealand with Justin Tye at the helm of a combined entity housing an expanded arsenal of market-leading vendors.
The decline of Huawei shipments and LG’s planned exit from the smartphone market is paving the way for other vendors to swoop in and bolster up their ranking in the global market share leaderboards.
Google Cloud has expanded its partnership with German software vendor SAP, becoming a strategic cloud partner for its RISE with SAP program.
The world’s leading cloud providers are vying for environmental kudos as governments, enterprises, consumers and investors raise sustainability targets and expectations.
Work-from-anywhere employees will no longer be treated as a second-class citizen, which means they will be supported by best-in-class technology.
- Mega agency Corrections seeks change in 'aged' $40 million outsourcing contract
- Making sense of Microsoft’s new certifications scheme
- Google reads the room, tells workers to get COVID-19 shots
- Ingram Micro takes its Showcase on the road to regional centres
- Xiaomi dethrones Apple again as global smartphone shipments dip
- 5 takeaways from recent agile and devops reports
- Transformation consultancy Sourced Group opens a beachhead Kiwi office
- AMD's chip supply will remain tight through 2021
- Company-X wows Microsoft with AI-powered medical diagnostic app
- These are the top exploited vulnerabilities since 2020
- Datacom and Lavabox join Salesforce cloud reseller programme
- It's time, IT — set the rules of the road for mobile
- SAP Concur A/NZ MD named APJ and China lead
- GitHub to help developers with DMCA disputes
During the first quarter of FY22, overall order revenue via the channel increased 15 per cent year-on-year in APJ, with distribution reporting a 19 per cent rise in deals.
Microsoft's Windows 11 documentation tells PC buyers to look for computers with 'Free upgrade to Windows 11' stickers. Where have we heard something like that before?
Tech giant heightens focus on the core areas of SD-WAN, software, managed services and customer success -- delivered via the local channel.
Try as it might to be all-things-networking to all enterprises, Cisco faces a wily group of rivals with assets that are hard to overcome. Here’s our list of a notable 10.
Meet the inspiring female front runners honoured at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Record-breaking channel crowd honours female excellence at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Channel leaders unite at Reseller News Influencer Network
Channel kicks 2021 into gear as After Hours returns to Auckland
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.