Though it's often seen as a consumer-centric company, Apple now touches a wide variety of enterprise IT operations. That may even accelerate in 2019.
Huawei Technologies said it would spend US$2 billion over the next five years to focus on cyber security by adding more people and upgrading lab facilities.
Open source provider Red Hat saw revenue jump 13 per cent to US$847 million during the third quarter ending 30 November.
Twitter shares fell almost seven per cent on Monday after the company said it was investigating unusual traffic that might be from state-sponsored hackers.
Cisco is buying Luxtera for $660 million and will build its silicon photonics into future enterprise data-centre, webscale, and service-provider networking gear.
- Third quarter lift in NZ PC sales unlikely to last
- Telstra to grab a chunk of Southern Cross Cable
- Why did HCL buy $1.8B worth of legacy products from IBM?
- Qualcomm: Apple violating court order, despite new software
- Examining all the vendor conferences, great and small
- Unitec teams up with Datacom to offer coding courses
- Philip Jones tasked with strategic initiatives at Optimation NZ
- Jade Logistics launches CargoChain blockchain platform
- Oracle quarterly results beat on strength in cloud business
- Broadband roll-out extended to nearly 100 per cent of NZ
- Why one MSP is building a security strategy with Sophos
- MedTech alleges conspiracy against Kiwi health providers
- Accenture just made seven acquisitions in 12 days
- Foxconn not in settlement talks with Qualcomm in Apple battle: attorney
Thomas Kurian expected to build on the foundations laid by Diane Greene
Flurry of activity aims to strengthen Kiwi digital portfolio
Tech leaders unhappy with vendors and providers
Tech giant details key learnings centred around building an AI practice
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...