Chorus is developing facilities within its exchanges to offer "network edge" data centre services, a presentation posted to the NZX on Monday has revealed.
Asus has released an update to fix an attack, which had targeted one million-plus Asus users last year by hijacking the computer maker's software update system.
Rugby union is an extremely physical sport comprised of crunching tackles, rucks, scrums, mauls and line outs contested by enormous athletes.
The channel is made up of four types of managed service provider, with each standing to dictate the terms on which a business owner can negotiate an exit strategy.
Land Information New Zealand, which is embarking on a major redevelopment of its core property register, appears to struggle to bring IT projects home on time and on budget.
- Hackers attacked one million-plus Asus users through malicious update
- NZ PC market set to decline in 2019
- Inside Deloitte’s 20 tech acquisitions across A/NZ
- VMware appoints partner veteran to lead APJ channel
- Hutt Valley DHB reaps rewards from robotic process automation
- Microsoft offers free digital training to government workers
- EU to drop threat of Huawei ban but wants 5G risks monitored: sources
- Autonomy founder set for $5B HP court showdown
- Domo founder declares IPO a success, downplays cash burn concerns
- Finland to investigate Nokia-branded phones after data breach report
- Customers turn to MSSPs as channel rules security roost
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
- Inside the new Cloudera Data Platform: vision, migration and roadmap
- Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi leverage intelligent cloud through Microsoft Azure
Specialist Microsoft partner targets widespread market expansion
New Premier Partner is born, exclusively aligned to Google Cloud
Region represented fastest growing geography for data management vendor
Modern marketing in focus as channel crosses market chasm
Partners turn out in force as IBM outlines Kiwi channel priorities
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...