A vulnerability in the Outage app of Vector may have exposed the personal information of more than 35,000 customers in New Zealand.
Samsung has said that weakness in the global smartphone market would slow earnings growth.
Cost reduction and the search for new revenue are expected to be the next big AI market opportunities.
Health informatics software business Alcidion has spent $12 million acquiring IT solutions provider MKM Health and its affiliate, Patientrack Holdings.
Google has unveiled its first Gmail redesign since 2013, capping what the company says was an expensive overhaul two years in the making.
- Altaba fined $35M over 2014 Yahoo email hack
- David Reiss to drive cloud and Auckland business for Equinox IT
- Fear not the startup, but the cashed-up company behaving like one
- Federal prosecutors target Windows 10 over data concerns
- Why vendors must improve channel marketing
- NZ-based Ohmio Automotion inks 150-unit autonomous shuttle deal
- Google Cloud leverages partners to provide on ramp to cloud
- Bullish SAP gains ground on Salesforce and Oracle in the cloud
- Private equity firm snaps up Mitel in $2B buying blitz
- Samsung’s memory market lead could be short-lived
- Newly identified Trojan targets healthcare sector
- Infosys looks to digital services as legacy business feels the squeeze
- Escalating costs see Google’s Alphabet operating margin shrink
- Qlik unveils new MSP partner offering
Channel managers that rule in exile from Sydney and Melbourne are facing a dilemma in New Zealand. Should they go big or go home?
With more than 40 years of technology expertise, SAS IT is a New Zealand-based MSP with trans-Tasman capabilities
A partner that only comes around once a year to do a deal may still be a loyal partner
One Commercial Partner roll-out redefines what it means to be a Microsoft partner
Data breach notification laws in NZ: How can partners prepare?
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2018 Hall of Fame lunch
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...