Following a spate of moves by players like Thoma Bravo and BHG Capital, why are private equity technology acquisitions accelerating?
The regional head of channels and alliances for LogMeIn has left the business after two and a half years.
South Africa-headquartered ERP vendor Syspro has appointed Rob Stummer as CEO for the APAC region.
When quantum computing moves from the theoretical world into the applied space it threatens to break apart the accepted modus operandi of much of the technology industry, something Hubert Yoshida, the CTO of Hitachi Vantara is keenly aware of.
Splunk has made new enhancements to its Partner+ Technology Alliance Program to increase the value of partners in building connectors, apps and add-ons.
- Ingram Micro preps channel for as-a-service future with Cloud Marketplace additions
- Trend Micro buys Cloud Conformity for US$70M
- New Zealand chasing only Japan as fibre adoption surges
- Boost for Microsoft channel as SAP aligns with Azure
- Microsoft buys Mover to make moving from Google Drive to OneDrive a snap
- Google deploys Duplex tech to report accurate store hours in NZ
- Waikato's Wintec takes to the cloud with AWS
- Slack rolls out new Salesforce integrations, launches Workflow Builder
- Wellington's DataTorque wins tax modernisation gig in Guyana
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- Huawei in early talks with US firms to license 5G platform, executive says
- Network pros react to new Cisco certification curriculum
- Security distributor Chillisoft bags Cofense
- Oracle co-CEO Mark Hurd dies
Tech giant prioritises channel depth over breadth
The new CEO of the cloud data warehouse vendor talks frankly about what he wants to bring to the company and some of the key challenges on his agenda
Tech giant enhances services offering across the region
Claims to be friendlier to channel than its biggest competitors "who do a terrible job taking care of their channel"
Malwarebytes shoots the breeze with channel, prospects
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Channel hits hole in one at EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way