VMware’s global channel chief, Sandy Hogan, has resigned just over two years in the role as momentum heats up around its prospective acquisition by Broadcom.
New vulnerabilities found in Cisco internal testing allow remote access and scripting that could lead to the loss of sensitive user data.
Companies are still struggling to gain confidence in the security of their open source projects, but shifting security earlier in the development process shows promise.
Kaseya has finalised its $6.2 billion acquisition of Datto, promising tight integration between products and lower pricing for customers.
Workflow automation platform ServiceNow is sharpening its focus on channel partners as they continue to play a critical role in its growth strategy.
- Google New Zealand reports a surge in cloud sales
- Kyndryl partners up with Oracle and Veritas
- ComCom warns Panasonic NZ over alleged retail price setting
- Ex-Boomi Colin Pont joins Cloudera in A/NZ senior alliance role
- Tim Cook drops Apple’s biggest AR headset tease yet: ‘Stay tuned’
- Global public cloud Q1 revenue cracks $126B
- Financial Markets Authority reminds sector of its cyber security obligations
- Quanton teams with UK-based Enate to drive A/NZ process automation
- Introducing EDGE 2022
- What is Podman? The container engine replacing Docker
- Cyber security researchers face real-life threats
- AWS moves towards quantum networking
- Consegna signs strategic partnership with Stax
- Cyclone lands software deal with Ministry of Education
Ecosystem prioritises financial profitability and solution delivery above all else.
Ruba Borno and Stephen Orban reflect on 10 years of collaboration with technology giant's global partner network.
Cisco, HPE-Aruba, Ubiquiti, CommScope are driving the transition from Wi-Fi 5 to Wi-Fi 6 and beyond with automation, AI and machine learning
Accenture maintained its position at the top of the IT service provider market, as Infosys leapt to no. 2 in a year of acute talent challenges.
Channel honours ecosystem excellence at Reseller News Innovation Awards 2021
Channel community unites to kick-start Reseller News Innovation Awards 2021
Female leaders honoured at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards in 2022
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.