Investors call for the termination or renegotiation of Xerox's long-running photocopier joint venture with Fujifilm Holdings.
Apple will release a software update to let users turn off a feature that slows down iPhones when batteries are low on charge.
NetMotion is actively pursuing partners in Australia and New Zealand following the appointment of Daniel Pratt as country manager.
IBM’s revenue rose for the first time in 23 quarters following 30 per cent growth in the company's cloud business.
The Commerce Commission is recommencing a study, put on hold in February last year, into telecommunication backhaul services.
- Network for Learning finds a new CEO
- Hackers exploit security flaw in Schneider Electric software
- Air New Zealand on-boards Amazon’s digital side-kick Alexa
- Spectre and Meltdown patches ramp up reboot rate in newer Intel chips
- Soft Solutions strikes unified comms deal with Canadian vendor
- Could chip flaws boost IBM’s standing?
- Inside Office 365: How are businesses extracting value?
- Peak value halves as Bitcoin slumps below $10,000
- Riverbed changes tack with new points-based partner program
- Big Four banks sell NZ's Eftpos system to France's Ingenico for $190M
- Oracle patches Spectre and Meltdown chip flaws
- CloudRecover reveals new identity after acquisition by j2 Global
- Will Apple finally pay a price for keeping secrets?
- Veeam bolsters AWS data protection potential in $42.5M deal
As a new breed of customer emerges, new breeds of partners are emerging in parallel, creating a competitive threat to the traditional channel.
New-look tech buyer open to delivering new projects, favours collaboration and craves outcome-driven results
Professor Mohan Sawhney of the Kellogg School of Management pressed pause to outline the future channel opportunities during the opening keynote of EDGE 2017.
Tech giant establishes five routes to market across expanding ecosystem.
Globally, the jury is still out regarding bitcoins, as there are many supporters for the cryptocurrency, but also critics
The iPhone X dazzled, WannaCry caused heartburn and AI fueled tech innovation
The Power System AC922 servers offer Power9 processors with up to 22 cores, running Red Hat and Ubuntu Linux
Boradcom's bid for Qualcomm and renewed competition in the server market muddy the waters for the launch
At its annual Minds + Machines conference, GE Data is unveiling a slew of extensions to its Predix Edge PaaS
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google ...
With a new round of Brexit negotiations beginning Monday, the U.K. is seeking to ensure that businesses sending personal information to or through the UK ...
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.