Called "Cloudbooks" by industry watchers, a leaked Microsoft document sets minimum specs for cloud-based laptops powered by Windows 10 Cloud.
Impact Systems Technology has inked an agreement with NCS Technologies to distribute its Cirrus range of products.
Cloud computing is already changing Microsoft's channel and may spell the end of the "one-stop-shop" as partners find new ways to cooperate.
Security revenue growth was strong during the second half of 2016, especially for large vendors.
Spanning is eyeing its “full potential” as a SaaS data protection provider, after being sold by Dell EMC to Insight Venture Partners.
- Microsoft commits to twice yearly updates to Windows 10, Office 365
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
- Can IBM escape its revenue slump?
- Riverbed buys Xirrus in SD-WAN push
- Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
- Microsoft plugs new power savings in Windows 10
- FireEye adds channel fire power with double hire
- Ingram Micro grabs Veeam NZ aggregator role
- Tenable appoints first A/NZ country manager to spearhead local channel growth
- Reseller News opens nominations for Women in ICT Awards 2017
- Brendan Maree exits Interactive Intelligence
- APAC semiconductor revenues grow amid market slump
- HPE gets set to scale as Nimble Storage acquisition closes
- Award win highlights promise of analytics for social good
A hybrid world, compute at the edge and Pointnext services are the three pillars of Colin Henderson’s HPE.
App developers, service providers and system integrators well placed as vendor launches collaboration platform.
Reseller News examines the books of New Zealand’s largest IT services provider.
Channel change ahead as Big Blue brings new life to the New Zealand market.
Knox security, DeX dock and slick styling will boost sales, analysts believe
Cisco: Four high priority security issues are found Cisco’s Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Software
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about ...
Samsung's new Galaxy Books provide a glimpse into the messy strategy of using Windows, Android and Tizen on different devices
Despite Google's big business push, its productivity suite has an uphill battle against Office
First-ever down year for Apple in a 'roller coaster' market, IDC says
"I actually know people by their real names over at Apple," says one partner building apps for iOS devices
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make ...
The campaign to repeal and replace passwords with more secure authentication is making progress. But even those involved say it will be a long time ...