Kyndryl has formed a global strategic alliance with backup and data protection software vendor Veeam focused on cyber resiliency services.
Sophos has added to its channel support through Partner Care, an offering designed to handle non-sales questions and operational support.
Generative artificial intelligence (GenAI) is occupying "significant headspace of security leaders" as they plan their investment strategies for 2024.
Though Apple is touting its high-tech headset as the world’s first 'spatial computing' platform, for most people it’s more like a technologically advanced proof of concept.
Schneider Electric has launched a new partner program focused on systems integrators (SI) and industrial solutions in Australia and New Zealand.
- Kelly Johnson to lead Acronis A/NZ
- Reserve Bank, Contact Energy reset CRM software rollouts
- Assurity Consulting invests in Aussie expansion and cloud assets
- SoftwareOne promotes Trevor Grech to A/NZ lead
- OpenAI’s Sora text-to-video tool's impact will be ‘profound’
- Graal Cloud Native adds Google Cloud Platform support
- Air Canada chatbot error underscores AI’s enterprise liability danger
- Adobe’s new Acrobat genAI assistant aims to streamline reading PDFs
- Check Point puts partner capabilities and growth at centre of new program
- Orca Tech to distribute Singapore’s Cyfirma in A/NZ
- ProHance appoints Brendan Maree as first A/NZ lead
- Google Cloud appoints Gary Denman as new A/NZ partner lead
- Mercury Energy claims success in Trustpower customer migration to Gentrack
- 5 things to consider before you deploy an LLM
A/NZ channel lead believes there is no reason why Cisco shouldn’t dominate the security market.
Karl Fahrbach, global chief partner officer at SAP, unveils the ERP giant’s channel investment.
Veeam's general manager and senior vice president for APJ discusses his passion for cyber security, business innovation and snowboarding
Expects to grow 300-400% in the next year.
How MSPs can capitalise on integrating AI into existing services
Channel celebrates ecosystem success at Reseller News Innovation Awards 2023
Access4 holds inaugural A/NZ Annual Conference
NZ channel community sparkles ahead of Reseller News Innovation Awards 2023
Security and cloud connectivity requirements are driving today’s SD-WAN buying decisions, according to Gartner, while AI networking support and full-stack SASE capabilities will differentiate vendor ...
Public cloud services growth bolsters security spending.
The dream of fully automated development is getting more real by the day, but is that a good thing? Here are six automation gotchas to ...
Enterprise software vendors of all stripes are beginning to add generative AI features to their applications. Here’s how Stream Financial, NFP, and Thomson Reuters are ...
Periodically assessing the efficiency of your IT services spend is vital for uncovering optimisation opportunities and areas where you may fall short of future demand.
You’d think that OpenAI’s new enterprise ChatGPT offering would directly threaten Microsoft’s big genAI push. The truth is more nuanced.
Go beyond paying developers to maintain the software your business depends on. Pay the companies that pay the developers and watch the whole ecosystem thrive.
Data quality is more important than ever, and many dataops teams struggle to keep up. Here are five ways to automate data operations with AI ...
IDC and Gartner have identified a broad range of vendors that provide converged security services. Here's what to ask before choosing a platform.