Examining a market where investors' faith in the blockchain goes hand in hand with the belief that it also helps criminals cover their tracks.
Software defined storage solutions vendor Talon is "aggressively" building out its channel ecosystem across Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
IBM’s new Multi-cloud Manager will manage workloads on Big Blue clouds but also on Amazon, Red Hat and Microsoft infrastructure.
Atlassian has overhauled its Jira Software Cloud issue-tracking application, adding a simplified user experience and new third-party integrations.
OVH plans to triple investment in the coming years to take on U.S. Internet giants Amazon and Alphabet's Google in this fast-growing sector.
- Deloitte NZ launches Dell Boomi integration partnership
- Facebook tentatively concludes spammers were behind recent data breach
- Fujitsu taps DXC talent to run NZ business
- German automotive giant Daimler invests in Soul Machines
- UK software provider scoops up Kiwi SaaS player for $11M
- SAP vows to ease cloud transition for reluctant customers
- Kiwi developers Sylo and Trackback partner to fight counterfeits
- Apple allows A/NZ users tool to see what data it has collected
- As partners begin to self-publish, here’s 7 top content tips
- Samsung buys network data specialists Zhilabs in 5G push
- SecureSoft lands double cyber security distribution deals in Asia Pacific
- Clarifying private cloud, and challenging misconceptions
- ConnectWise brings flagship IT Nation event to Australia
- Google aims Plus at the enterprise as consumer side falters
Acquiring net new customers has always been a top priority for the channel, yet partners remain painfully unable to execute on such strategies
New Microsoft feature allows browser tabs and apps to be grouped together
Tech giant places trust in partners to help boost cloud presence
Huawei role in offshore 5G deployments is under pressure from some of New Zealand's key Five Eyes allies
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018
Chasing innovation: how Kiwi partners can create a new customer agenda
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...