Symantec has warned of significant growth in ransomware attacks, as well as an increase in the number of groups believed to be behind the campaigns.
The new prime minister must take a decision on whether to include China's Huawei in Britain's 5G telecoms network urgently as the ongoing debate is damaging international relations, a powerful committee of UK lawmakers said on Friday.
New Zealand’s Domain Name Commission has had its court order to block a US company from "scraping" details of domain owners upheld by a higher court.
Spark has expanded its 5G test lab in Auckland, opened last November, to include a facility where others can collaborate with Spark on 5G projects.
Microsoft beat analysts’ estimates for fourth-quarter revenue and profit, driven by continued sales increases from its cloud business and sending its shares to all-time highs.
- Microsoft tells enterprises to be on Edge
- SAP says big margin gains to wait till 2020
- CyberArk launches new partner program to focus on tech over revenue
- Coral Sea Cable System installed at PNG, Solomon Islands landing sites
- Cloud growth fuels IBM profit beat
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella was "cheering for New Zealand" in cricket
- Ministry of Health targets cyber security and Office 365
- G7 finance chiefs pour cold water on Facebook's digital coin plans
- Partners in focus for new Adobe NZ country manager
- How Microsoft Teams can help frontline workers
- Enterprise AI usage to more than double by 2020
- 13 charges laid against Vocus-owned telcos
- Microsoft open sources quantum computing SDK
- Facebook plans Workplace price hike, adds new Enterprise option
Keerti Melkote, Aruba president and co-founder discusses the power of the edge when creating modern digital experiences
Mike Morgan, vice president and managing director of Asia Pacific at Insight, explains the story behind swapping tradition for innovation
Davanti Consulting opens two offices and hires 10 people to drive Australian expansion
To cover mid-market and lower end of enterprise
Leading female front runners of the Kiwi ICT industry honoured at 2019 WIICTA
Reseller News kicks off awards season in 2019 with Judges' Lunch
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2019 Hall of Fame lunch
Upcoming tech talent share insights at inaugural Emerging Leaders Forum 2019
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.