Fujitsu has appointed Mika Joronen as country manager of New Zealand, replacing Mike Bull who is returning to Australia.
Daimler Financial Services, a subsidiary of vehicle company Daimler AG, is investing in Auckland-based developer Soul Machines.
UK-based software vendor SmartSpace has acquired SwipedOn, a New Zealand-based SaaS provider in transaction worth $11 million.
SAP plans to offer more support to help reluctant clients shift to its latest cloud-based business suite, a transition crucial for its future profitability.
Sylo and TrackBack are partnering to deliver a blockchain powered platform to reliably trace goods from production to the consumer’s front door.
- Apple allows A/NZ users tool to see what data it has collected
- As partners begin to self-publish, here’s 7 top content tips
- Samsung buys network data specialists Zhilabs in 5G push
- SecureSoft lands double cyber security distribution deals in Asia Pacific
- Clarifying private cloud, and challenging misconceptions
- ConnectWise brings flagship IT Nation event to Australia
- Google aims Plus at the enterprise as consumer side falters
- IBM misses revenue estimates as server, software sales slow
- Deloitte deploys Idiom decision automation to fix Kiwi holiday pay mess
- IP telephony specialist Ufone buys Auckland-based Maxitel
- Endace partners with Darktrace to fight cyber attacks in progress
- How complaints tamed Microsoft's aggressive feature upgrade strategy
- Box puts automation at the heart of its product vision
- IBM appoints Rupina Menzagopian in A/NZ channel role
Acquiring net new customers has always been a top priority for the channel, yet partners remain painfully unable to execute on such strategies
New Microsoft feature allows browser tabs and apps to be grouped together
Tech giant places trust in partners to help boost cloud presence
Huawei role in offshore 5G deployments is under pressure from some of New Zealand's key Five Eyes allies
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018
Chasing innovation: how Kiwi partners can create a new customer agenda
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...