Kyocera Document Solutions’ long-serving leader for Australia and New Zealand has resigned from his role as managing director after 22 years.
Auckland Council's plan to improve online access to core council services is on track, the Auditor-General has found.
Johnathan Nightingale – a one-time Firefox V.P. – weighed in on working with Google in a series of tweets, prompted by a controversial "smart city" plan from Alphabet for Nightingale's hometown of Toronto.
Cisco Talos says state-sponsored attackers are battering DNS to gain access to sensitive networks and systems
A total of 66 Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) partners have joined the partner program of DocuSign, the electronic signature solutions provider.
- Equinix offers global connections through ECX Fabric
- A sign of the times? Trade Me dumps iPad app
- Commerce Commission says Spark’s resale copper voice services should be deregulated
- Language barriers, Lunar New Year and NDA impasse: How ASUS and Kaspersky fell out over Live Update hack
- IBM quarterly revenue, full-year forecast disappoints
- Hanna takes the reins at Ultrafast Fibre
- MBIE lifts Fuji Xerox suspension from government business
- CCL-Revera wins advanced Microsoft and AWS accreditations
- Reseller News 2019 Women in ICT Awards - Nominations open
- Jamie Romanin returns to the IT sector with Cisco
- Callaghan Innovation launches free Scale-Up NZ connection platform
- Belgian cyber security agency finds no threat from Huawei
- Hackers reportedly abused Microsoft's customer support to read Hotmail, Outlook.com email
- Housing NZ rolls out software from Christchurch-based iViis
Business owner price tags out of sync with true market value
For M&A focused partners, "hard work does not equal value"
Specialist Microsoft partner targets widespread market expansion
New Premier Partner is born, exclusively aligned to Google Cloud
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2019 Hall of Fame lunch
Upcoming tech talent share insights at inaugural Emerging Leaders Forum 2019
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...