A European Union antitrust judgment against Google invites more competition from software developers but still leaves them at an disadvantage.
IBM has reported second-quarter profit and revenue that topped analysts' expectations as it benefited from growth in higher-margin businesses.
Two acquisitions from Cisco - AppDynamics and Perspica - have combined to bring machine learning driven insights to IT operations.
Microsoft shares are up 180 per cent since Satya Nadella took over, and its market cap edged above US$800 billion for the first time earlier this month.
From new extortion schemes, outside threats and rising cyber attacks, the art of securing the customer has seldom been so complex or challenging.
- Vodafone selects IBM and Watson for agile-based digital transformation
- Inside Auckland Council's emerging ICT strategy and roadmap
- Microsoft to dump Windows 10's smaller delta updates
- Apple under threat as Amazon’s stock market value hits $900B
- “Sophisticated” email scam hits Kiwi inboxes impersonating IRD
- Google slapped with record $5B EU antitrust fine
- Hills targets SMB growth through new A/NZ head of sales
- Enlighten Designs enhances digital experience for 20,000 students at Wintec
- Commvault revamps A/NZ channel strategy in search of simplicity
- Microsoft lures Windows 2008 users to cloud through extra support offer
- Endace launches partner lab for proof of concept trials
- Oracle muscles in on blockchain boom with as-a-service offering
- Lenovo shakes up A/NZ channel team across PC division
- Mitel strikes exclusive trans-Tasman Westcon-Comstor deal
Merger brings together 44,500 partners and people
Ministry takes stock of legacy IT systems to inform the new Director General of Health.
New Zealand-based cloud provider falls into the hands of AC3
Combined entity to leverage firepower of more than 100 tech specialists
Meet the leading female front runners of the Kiwi channel
Meet the top performing customer-centric Microsoft channel partners
Reseller News launches new-look Awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Reseller News Exchange arrives in Auckland to assess GDPR implications
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...