Chipmaker Qualcomm is asking courts in China to ban sales of Apple's latest iPhone models XS and XR after winning a preliminary injunction against older models.
Four months into the local launch of VMware Cloud on AWS, the service has been tracking steady growth, with 18 partners now on-board across A/NZ.
Evidence that major phone makers like Apple have moved to competing suppliers like Intel cannot be used to fight allegations against Qualcomm.
Auckland's MercyAscot Hospital has reduced some cancer diagnosis times from weeks to less than an hour courtesy of new cloud-based tools.
The Commerce Commission has granted clearance for Thales to acquire Gemalto provided it sells its entire general-purpose hardware security module business.
- Lenovo DCG promotes Knight as A/NZ general manager
- Intel plans 'stacked' circuits in bid to regain its chipmaking lead
- Juniper CTO talks cloud, high-speed networking
- Yellow revenues still southward bound while bottom line improves
- Palo Alto Networks expands partnership with Google Cloud
- Reserve Bank takes $3.3M hit on valuation software project
- Canadian court grants bail to Huawei CFO
- Microsoft Teams gains ground on Slack
- Trade Me backs $2.5B buyout offer from UK private equity firm
- Wipro drives digital, acquires Australian design agency
- Phil Goldie prepares for return to Microsoft channel in Australia
- Dell prepares to go public following VMware deal approval
- Inside the Accenture acquisition of PrimeQ
- Dell EMC veteran to lead Adobe’s APJ business
Thomas Kurian expected to build on the foundations laid by Diane Greene
Flurry of activity aims to strengthen Kiwi digital portfolio
Tech leaders unhappy with vendors and providers
Tech giant details key learnings centred around building an AI practice
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...