Spending on server and enterprise storage systems is likely to decline amid the COVID-19 pandemic, but long-term growth may still be on the horizon.
Scott Morris is preparing to vacate his role as vice president and general manager of channel across Asia Pacific at HPE, Channel Asia can confirm.
Microsoft has reported a huge spike in usage of its public cloud service in countries enforcing social distancing measures.
Google parent Alphabet has pledged to provide U.S.$340 million in Google ad credits to small and medium businesses active on its platform amid the COVID-19 crisis.
Collaboration software maker has seen a spike in use as remote working becomes more common in the wake of the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Covid-19: Smiths City retail chain in talks with potential investors
- Apple's iPhone factories are mostly back in action, but will there be buyers?
- Crown Infrastructure takes on delivery of massive new emergency comms network
- Microsoft to sell stake in facial recognition start-up AnyVision
- Deep learning to power AI growth in APAC
- AWS adds consulting offers to its Solutions Library
- Google Cloud weathers global disruptions to multiple services
- Private cloud reimagined as equal partner in multi-cloud world
- How Covid-19 is impacting channel engagement
- Microsoft to stop serving non-security monthly updates to Windows
- Schneider Electric expands relationship with Ingram Micro
- Microsoft acquires 5G start-up Affirmed Networks
- Vodafone to offer essential, no-contact store services
- Chorus defers around $50M of capital spend during virus lockdown
Outlining best partner practices for vendors during market uncertainty
IBM is pushing its Cloud Paks through a revitalised channel strategy
Scott Frew, CEO and founder of lifecycle management provider iasset.com, outlines why resellers cannot allow low-value contracts to lapse
Partner Connect suggests shift in mindset for a tech giant built on virtualisation
Reseller News Exchange Auckland: Beyond the myths — how partners can master cloud security
Reseller News welcomes industry figures at 2020 Hall of Fame lunch
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours returns to Auckland
Reseller News Exchange Wellington: Beyond the myths — how partners can master cloud security
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.