Angus Malietoa is leaving Kyocera to become the new country manager of Fuji Xerox Printers in New Zealand.
Catalyst spins off Catalyst Cloud business as the open source experts continue to expand across the wider public cloud platform.
Two Degrees head of fixed lines, Mark Petrie, will leave the company in late September.
IBM New Zealand managing director Mike Smith kicked off the Watson Summit in Auckland announcing the company will join NZ Tech's AI Forum.
Microsoft has snapped up cloud orchestration solutions provider, Cycle Computing, in a bid to help customers tap into Big Computing in the cloud.
- Why partners must stop raising awareness and start strategising in security
- NZ-made start-up paints an AI picture for UK National Gallery
- Why a contradicting Microsoft is still trying to figure out Windows 10 support
- Why a state of limited competition could occur through cloud consolidation
- Cisco makes industry-defining distribution change in NZ
- Microsoft moves deep into government cloud as Azure comes to Canberra
- Telco crackdown: ComCom warns telcos, probes incorrect billing
- Tech Data to sell VMware education services in A/NZ
- Mixed figures across the ditch for JB Hi-Fi
- Harris to depart as Chorus restructures executive team
- EDGE 2017 - May you live in interesting times
- 2017 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards - Nominations closing soon
- 'World first' data wheel backbone of NZ trusted data guidelines
- Certus launches cognitive development company Cognition
Tech giant establishes five routes to market across expanding ecosystem.
Augmented reality, bots, APIs and cloud all feature in airline's lofty digital strategy.
Xero founder, looking to a future of codeless accounting and machine learning, says it's still very early in the journey.
A hybrid world, compute at the edge and Pointnext services are the three pillars of Colin Henderson’s HPE.
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Zoho's new offering, Zoho One, brings together all of the company's 30+ apps
Gartner says global IT spending will grow 2.4 percent this year
Cisco's next-generation Unified Computing System refreshes management and optimization software, rack and blade servers
The new platform, based on Intel's Skylake architecture, embraces a variety of integrated accelerators and complementary fabric, memory and storage technology
If you haven't upgraded your website to use TLS 1.2 encryption yet, get ready to skip a step.
Lenovo's new Data Center Group throws a coming-out party with new servers, switches and SAN arrays