Computing without servers? Programming without code? Let’s ponder these and other innovations in the constantly evolving cloud.
A tool that monitors location and immediately alerts authorities could either be a public health carrot or an authoritarian stick.
Amazon Web Services provides an impressively broad and deep set of machine learning and AI services, rivalling Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure.
Observability is an increasingly vital consideration for software engineers looking to build better, more stable applications.
Apple has never waited this long into a new year to announce something new. But these are difficult times.
- Google Android team embraces Rust for Android OS development
- Blazeclan creates cloud cost optimisation framework with Apptio
- Cloudflare taps AWS’ Jonathon Dixon to lead APAC
- Former VMware channel head Kerrie-Anne Turner joins Telstra
- British reseller reportedly sues Microsoft for £270M
- Vocus NZ in frame to build Whangārei satellite station for Elon Musk's Starlink
- TypeScript 4.3 supports type specification for properties
- The iPad Pro may finally launch next week with no event, nothing else
- Vietnamese hack signals 'major leap' in APAC cyber espionage campaigns
- VMware’s Neels du Plooy takes on channel chief duties for Citrix in A/NZ
- Teltrac expands across the south as major contract looms
- Tim Cook isn’t always right, but his Facebook fight is right on
- Citrix’s Keith Buckley takes on InfoTrust leadership as CEO
- Kiwi IT spend to hit $12.8 billion this year
New customer lifecycle incentives span partner-to-partner accelerator, technical assessment and proof of concept initiatives
Enhanced partner strategy anchored around Metallic offering
Vision to create a bigger IT services player in the market
The big ticket items in the IT market that are on Dicker Data's radar this year.
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Channel gathers to celebrate the Reseller News Innovation Awards 2020 winners
Meet the winners of the 2020 Reseller News Innovation Awards
Report says the Reserve Bank of NZ and others should have received an automatic email warning
Worldwide revenues for the AI market are expected to break the US$500 billion mark by 2024.
Data centre managers need to raise the profile of available job roles and rethink hiring tactics, according to executives from Google Data Centers and Compass ...
Cloud APIs, automation and branch connectivity top of mind for enterprise network teams
As staffing requirements grow globally, organisations are looking for IT pros with skills that include cloud management, data analytics, network programming and security
Some things might change, others may stay the same.
"As-a-service is flavour of the month, but for many it's just marketing"
Total cloud services market expenditure in the three months ending 31 December 2020 was over US$3 billion higher than the prior quarter, and nearly US$10 ...
IT professionals aim to gain IoT knowledge and take on leadership roles as their organisations deploy more connected devices and build the infrastructure to support ...