New certification aims to validate knowledge of foundational cybersecurity concepts and best practices to address skills gap. Is another cybersecurity qualification the answer?
Feature flags boost integrations with analytics, provide feature controls to product owners, and improve app rollouts.
These email security suites have evolved to keep pace with email-enabled threats.
While Business Essentials for SMBs doesn’t arrive until next year, there are a lot of questions IT admins should focus on now before considering it.
New Zealand auctions and e-commerce platform Trade Me is centralising its HR processes on a SaaS offering from California-based Cornerstone OnDemand.
- Cisco CCIE certification explained
- Learn to love the multi-tenant cloud
- 9 tips for an effective ransomware negotiation
- Alliance Group stays mum on causes of $11M ERP project blowout
- Straker’s IBM partnership investment hits bottom line
- Business leaders get serious about cyber
- How to prevent sideloading attacks in Windows and Office 365
- Apple’s custom-built 5G modem due to land in 2023
- In a world-first, NZ ID platform RealMe shifts to Microsoft's public cloud
- Lenovo recognises 14 Kiwi partners for excellence in 2021 awards
- Blinded by the Red Hat? Time to stop talking open source nonsense
- Apple’s right to repair program is a privilege for a lucky few
- Collaboration apps lead A/NZ software investment charge
- Singapore’s Cybots targets A/NZ channel with fresh talent
Ingram Micro Cloud's senior vice president, Victor Baez, discusses the evolving role of the partner in an era of accelerated evolution.
How should partners remain relevant amid a fast-evolving market? Ingram Micro Cloud has some ideas.
Recent capital expenditure reports show that the hyperscalers’ spending brings new meaning to ‘pay to play.’
“This is simply an unstoppable force taking shape -- everyone, and I literally mean everyone, is talking to everyone.”
Meet the inspiring female front runners honoured at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Record-breaking channel crowd honours female excellence at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Channel leaders unite at Reseller News Influencer Network
Channel kicks 2021 into gear as After Hours returns to Auckland
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.