Adobe has appointed Colin Rebairo as New Zealand country manager, reporting to Scott Dawes, ANZ enterprise sales director.
As Ferguson looks to transform and improve business, it’s turning to the team chat app to help its showroom workers and do more in less time.
Usage of artificial intelligence is expected to accelerate this coming year, with organisations expecting to double the number of projects underway.
The Commerce Commission has laid 13 charges against CallPlus Services (trading as Slingshot), Flip and Orcon, alleging false representations in invoices.
Microsoft’s Quantum Development Kit includes the Q# quantum programming language, samples, and tutorials
- Facebook plans Workplace price hike, adds new Enterprise option
- Ingram Micro offers millions to innovative ISVs
- Former Dell EMC exec Andrew Foot joins HPE
- Symantec ends talks to sell to Broadcom over price: sources
- Commvault offers bigger incentives in new partner program
- Government's $7.1M small business platform heads towards pilot
- DHBs urged to focus on ICT security and disaster recovery
- US firms may get nod to restart Huawei sales in 2-4 weeks
- Zag ramps up spatial services with dedicated business unit
- Microsoft scraps channel changes following partner backlash
- Microsoft: Teams now has 13M daily active users, outpacing rival Slack
- DXC expands Microsoft Azure partnership
- New government incentives for R&D win business support
- Deal done: Infratil and Brookfield go unconditional on Vodafone NZ
Keerti Melkote, Aruba president and co-founder discusses the power of the edge when creating modern digital experiences
Mike Morgan, vice president and managing director of Asia Pacific at Insight, explains the story behind swapping tradition for innovation
Davanti Consulting opens two offices and hires 10 people to drive Australian expansion
To cover mid-market and lower end of enterprise
Leading female front runners of the Kiwi ICT industry honoured at 2019 WIICTA
Reseller News kicks off awards season in 2019 with Judges' Lunch
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2019 Hall of Fame lunch
Upcoming tech talent share insights at inaugural Emerging Leaders Forum 2019
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.