Dimension Data has been lauded by Frost & Sullivan for its consulting, technical support and managed services.
Silicon Valley giant Google said it will stop scanning its users’ personal email accounts to deliver targeted advertising.
Global price-performance leader in CCTV now available to New Zealand resellers.
Tech giant thinks enterprise customers have wrong idea about asset management investigations its partners tout as a way to save money on software licensing.
Lenovo has promoted its consumer director, Brendan Lau, as its PC and Smart Devices (PCSD), consumer and SMB director.
- Novopay review signals further spending on education payroll system
- Auditor-General flaws New Zealand's border IT systems
- Why Cisco’s new intent-based networking could be a big deal
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
- LINZ' Landonline upgrade shifts to as-a-service model
- How one Wellington start-up is seizing the cyber security moment
- Uber CEO resigns, leaving company in search of a new strategy
- Toshiba board picks top buyer for storage business
- New research set to outline Future Channel opportunities at EDGE 2017
- Google Cloud Platform launches in Australia
- 2017 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards - and the winners are…
- Dropbox names former reseller to lead A/NZ
- Who are the top tech vendors in IT?
- Podcast: Under the covers of Inland Revenue's $1.8 billion transformation
Augmented reality, bots, APIs and cloud all feature in airline's lofty digital strategy.
Xero founder, looking to a future of codeless accounting and machine learning, says it's still very early in the journey.
A hybrid world, compute at the edge and Pointnext services are the three pillars of Colin Henderson’s HPE.
App developers, service providers and system integrators well placed as vendor launches collaboration platform.
If you haven't upgraded your website to use TLS 1.2 encryption yet, get ready to skip a step.
Lenovo's new Data Center Group throws a coming-out party with new servers, switches and SAN arrays
Epyc is a multimodule SoC based on the 'Zen' architecture of its Ryzen Threadripper PC processor, offering a whopping 32 cores
The online retail giant is reportedly eyeing a US$9B deal, but officials at both companies remain mum
Microsoft's actions this month (and last) prompt questions about company's support policy
Concerns of a 'WannaCry' repeat prompt company to again push security updates to obsolete operating systems
Patch experts weigh in on May's ransomware attack and Microsoft's response
For work purposes, apps always require Office 365 subscription, no matter the screen size
At the Discover conference, HPE unveils its Edgeline Services Platform and related apps