The channel is finding a voice through self-publishing tools to reach a wider audience. Positive intentions? Yes. Flawed execution? Perhaps.
Samsung Electronics has announced the acquisition of Barcelona-based network data analysis firm Zhilabs.
Australian distributor SecureSoft has signed exclusive deals to bring two global cyber security firms into Asia Pacific.
Here's a clear definition to lift some of misconceptions about what private cloud is and is not, and reaffirm that private cloud is definitely not dead.
ConnectWise has unveiled plans to launch an inaugural IT Nation Connect event in Australia in early 2019, driven by increased partner momentum locally.
- Google aims Plus at the enterprise as consumer side falters
- IBM misses revenue estimates as server, software sales slow
- Deloitte deploys Idiom decision automation to fix Kiwi holiday pay mess
- IP telephony specialist Ufone buys Auckland-based Maxitel
- Endace partners with Darktrace to fight cyber attacks in progress
- How complaints tamed Microsoft's aggressive feature upgrade strategy
- Box puts automation at the heart of its product vision
- IBM appoints Rupina Menzagopian in A/NZ channel role
- Twilio to acquire email automation developer SendGrid for US$2B
- Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen dies at 65
- Dimension Data recruits cyber talent from KPMG NZ
- Troubled Orion Health launches Amadeus Core for big data on AWS
- Why it’s time to drop the term VAR
- Rivals ARM and Intel make peace to secure IoT
Acquiring net new customers has always been a top priority for the channel, yet partners remain painfully unable to execute on such strategies
New Microsoft feature allows browser tabs and apps to be grouped together
Tech giant places trust in partners to help boost cloud presence
Huawei role in offshore 5G deployments is under pressure from some of New Zealand's key Five Eyes allies
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018
Chasing innovation: how Kiwi partners can create a new customer agenda
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...