Enterprise software and cloud distributor NextGen is focusing on building local momentum with new hires and new value-added services based around unique IP.
Avanade has achieved advanced services and channel partner status with GitHub, kick-starting plans to modernise enterprise software development.
OneNet enterprise business development manager Lewis Holden outlines what the new Privacy Act means for Kiwi businesses.
Windows 10's new hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling feature is "a significant and fundamental change to the driver model," Microsoft says.
ESET has appointed Parvinder Walia as president of Asia Pacific and Japan, promoting from within to drive regional expansion plans.
- Security issues resolved, CCL/Revera gains government IaaS recertification
- Dicker Data breaks $1B in half year revenue record
- Optus reaches for the stars with 2023 satellite launch
- Tradewinds adds Dialpad and recognises top partners
- Microsoft's Surface devices are now receiving Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- Azure Firewall Manager flares into general availability
- VMware expands cloud DR portfolio with Datrium acquisition
- Cisco promotes Luke Power as new A/NZ partner director
- Specialist distributor Chillisoft bags Imperva for its portfolio
- Arrow ECS signs up RiskIQ
- Zoom adds 100 new features in security drive
- Vodafone sells its Auckland customer datacentre to Plan B
- Assurity Consulting takes its software quality smarts to the cloud
- Cisco bumps up ISR/ASR router performance and capacity
As new Head of Partner Success across Asia Pacific and Japan, Corrie Briscoe maintains channel consistency through increased customer focus
Army of regional customers increase reliance on technology giant
Availability of BlackBerry Spark Suites aims to drive vendor consolidation efforts
AWS welcomes partner Rackspace and its "modern managed services" to NZ
Meet the Reseller News 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
Reseller News Exchange Auckland: Beyond the myths — how partners can master cloud security
Reseller News welcomes industry figures at 2020 Hall of Fame lunch
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours returns to Auckland
Survey from AppDynamics indicates the acceleration of digital transformation during the pandemic creates new IT risks
Attackers were quick to exploit recently announced vulnerabilities to deploy cryptominers. Patch Salt now.
IT admins can now use the G Suite console to secure G Suite accounts on Windows 10 using Google's anti-hijacking and suspicious-login-detection technologies.
To meet a need for faster high-end Ethernet, 800GbE has become a formal specification, but the reality on the ground is that 400GbE shipments are ...
Microsegmentation promises to thwart network attackers by curbing their movements and limiting access to enterprise resources. Architecture types include host-agent segmentation, hypervisor segmentation and network ...
The Zachman Framework uses a 36-column matrix to help organize your company’s enterprise architecture and lend insight into your organization’s IT assets.
Governments and companies are using biometrics and geolocation to identify and track potential coronavirus victims in the name of public safety.
Scientists think that in much the same way the human body releases perspiration to cool down, special materials might release water to draw heat from ...
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.