With some changes prompted by COVID-19 likely to be permanent, enterprises will need to revise their data security strategies.
The REvil group, a.k.a. Sodinokibi, re-victimises its targets by threatening to release stolen data even after the initial ransom demand is paid.
The ongoing component “famine” has finally hit the global smartphone industry as shipments fell by 8 per cent in the third quarter of 2021.
With the second-generation all-of-government print technology contract heading towards expiry next September, a third generation is already in development.
- IT certification mistakes to avoid
- How shape-shifting threat actors complicate attack attribution
- Fastcom scoops up telco and IT service provider Sietec and its subsidiaries
- Check Point lures Mark Baker out of IBM to take country manager role
- Explainable AI explained
- Python stands to lose its Global Interpreter Lock, and gain a lot of speed
- Microsoft offers beta fix for Ryzen performance issues on Windows 11
- Red Hat OpenStack tightens OpenShift Kubernetes integration
- Guardians of NZ Super taps Microsoft for cloud shift, buys more Datacom
- Visual Studio Code adds split editor capability
- IT and business services market bounces back after sluggish year
- 11 technologies for supporting the hybrid office
- Chinese APT group IronHusky exploits zero-day Windows Server privilege escalation
- Crayon completes A$408M Rhipe acquisition
As VMware preps to discuss its products and technology at VMworld 2021 next week, it faces questions about cloud strategy, the evolution of NSX networking software and executive upheaval.
98 per cent of eligible partners opt-in to report data.
The no.3 cloud vendor continues its attempts to attract more enterprise customers and grow market share amid stiff competition from AWS and Azure. Can Google Cloud do it? Maybe not.
The vendor's SVP for APAC discusses his leadership journey.
Meet the inspiring female front runners honoured at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Record-breaking channel crowd honours female excellence at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Channel leaders unite at Reseller News Influencer Network
Channel kicks 2021 into gear as After Hours returns to Auckland
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.