Anders Skoe, the former CEO of Norwegian marketplace Finn.no, will take the reins at Trade Me.
Nutanix global channel chief Rodney Foreman has left the vendor after spending 15 months in the role.
Cyber security vendor Cylance has held its first Asia Pacific partner awards since its historic acquisition by BlackBerry last November.
Cyber security software specialist, Emt Distribution has struck up a new partnership with US-based IoT and firmware security vendor ReFirm to the Australian and New Zealand market.
A team of researchers from the University of Otago/Dodd-Walls Centre has created a device it claims could greatly increase the capacity of the world’s optic fibre networks, both long distance and those within data centres.
- New Zealand IT spending to reach $13.7B in 2019
- Microsoft boosts IoT offering with Express Logic acquisition
- Cyber expert credited with stopping 'WannaCry' attack admits malware charges
- June roll-out scheduled for Novopay face-lift
- Kyocera A/NZ David Finn resigns after 22 years
- Auditor-General: Auckland Council on track for online service target
- Former Firefox exec alleges Google torpedoed Firefox with 'oops' excuses
- Cisco Talos details exceptionally dangerous DNS hijacking attack
- DocuSign doubles revenue, customers and staff every nine months
- Equinix offers global connections through ECX Fabric
- A sign of the times? Trade Me dumps iPad app
- Commerce Commission says Spark’s resale copper voice services should be deregulated
- Language barriers, Lunar New Year and NDA impasse: How ASUS and Kaspersky fell out over Live Update hack
- IBM quarterly revenue, full-year forecast disappoints
Business owner price tags out of sync with true market value
For M&A focused partners, "hard work does not equal value"
Specialist Microsoft partner targets widespread market expansion
New Premier Partner is born, exclusively aligned to Google Cloud
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2019 Hall of Fame lunch
Upcoming tech talent share insights at inaugural Emerging Leaders Forum 2019
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...