Google offers security experts bounty to identify Android app flaws as the Alphabet business unit seeks to wipe out bugs from Google Play store.
DIA is embarking on its massive Transforming the System of Service Delivery (TSSD) Programme, but keeping the details under wraps.
The High Court in Auckland has awarded exemplary damages Otoy NZ after its software was copied and distributed by a former employee.
Cisco has announced plans to acquire US-based start-up Perspica, a company that specialises in using machine learning to analyze streams of data.
SAP reports that its third-quarter revenue growth slowed after a strong first half, and profits came up just short of analysts' expectations.
- IBM back on track after years in retreat
- Two Kiwi health regulatory boards pinged for lax ICT security
- Apple and GE partner up for industrial and jet tech app development
- Why the critics are wrong about AWS’ open source approach
- Westcon-Comstor cycles with Cisco for Mental Health
- PCs still pack a punch as global device market prepares to hit 2.35B units
- IBM's latest game plan sees declining revenues narrow
- Ingram Micro recruits Kiwi channel expertise for senior Lenovo role
- Microsoft signs up Symantec in the cloud
- Google rolls out advanced Gmail security protection for high-risk users
- Just how dangerous was the 2013 hack on Microsoft's database?
- Revealing the biggest lies told in the channel
- US court set to rule on Microsoft’s international data privacy spat
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
As a new breed of customer emerges, new breeds of partners are emerging in parallel, creating a competitive threat to the traditional channel.
New-look tech buyer open to delivering new projects, favours collaboration and craves outcome-driven results
Professor Mohan Sawhney of the Kellogg School of Management pressed pause to outline the future channel opportunities during the opening keynote of EDGE 2017.
Tech giant establishes five routes to market across expanding ecosystem.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google ...
With a new round of Brexit negotiations beginning Monday, the U.K. is seeking to ensure that businesses sending personal information to or through the UK ...
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Zoho's new offering, Zoho One, brings together all of the company's 30+ apps
Gartner says global IT spending will grow 2.4 percent this year
Cisco's next-generation Unified Computing System refreshes management and optimization software, rack and blade servers
The new platform, based on Intel's Skylake architecture, embraces a variety of integrated accelerators and complementary fabric, memory and storage technology