AttackIQ has promoted Ross Brewer to the role of general manager and vice president of EMEA and Asia Pacific and Japan.
Tech giant's revamped DevNet certification portfolio focuses on network programming, automation and application development.
Few of the Supreme Court Justices seemed to understand what an API is or does, but their decision was a victory shout for software developers of all kinds, including open source developers.
Australia-based channel veteran Joe McPhillips has landed a new gig leading the partner community for endpoint cyber security vendor SentinelOne.
First quarter global PC shipment figures are in, and it appears unanimous that the first three months of 2021 saw a substantial surge in shipped units.
- IBM names services business spin-off Kyndryl
- Microsoft taps Dicker Data for Surface distribution in NZ
- Datacom claims elite 'black diamond' badge from Extreme Networks
- Microsoft confirms $19.7B Nuance Communications acquisition deal
- How partner specialisation is taking flight at Palo Alto Networks
- Orchestra Group conducts first APAC distie deal with emt Distribution
- How macOS will still steer Apple for the next 20 years
- How to choose a cloud serverless platform
- Mitigating the hidden risks of digital transformation
- Inside the decline of Heroku
- Unfulfilled PC demand sees shipments surge
- Is Microsoft eyeing up Nuance Communications purchase?
- Former Commvault APJ boss Callum Eade joins UiPath leadership
- 5G network slicing could leave flaws for bad actors to exploit
New customer lifecycle incentives span partner-to-partner accelerator, technical assessment and proof of concept initiatives
Enhanced partner strategy anchored around Metallic offering
Vision to create a bigger IT services player in the market
The big ticket items in the IT market that are on Dicker Data's radar this year.
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Channel gathers to celebrate the Reseller News Innovation Awards 2020 winners
Meet the winners of the 2020 Reseller News Innovation Awards
Report says the Reserve Bank of NZ and others should have received an automatic email warning
Worldwide revenues for the AI market are expected to break the US$500 billion mark by 2024.
Data centre managers need to raise the profile of available job roles and rethink hiring tactics, according to executives from Google Data Centers and Compass ...
Cloud APIs, automation and branch connectivity top of mind for enterprise network teams
As staffing requirements grow globally, organisations are looking for IT pros with skills that include cloud management, data analytics, network programming and security
Some things might change, others may stay the same.
"As-a-service is flavour of the month, but for many it's just marketing"
Total cloud services market expenditure in the three months ending 31 December 2020 was over US$3 billion higher than the prior quarter, and nearly US$10 ...
IT professionals aim to gain IoT knowledge and take on leadership roles as their organisations deploy more connected devices and build the infrastructure to support ...