Once hailed by SAP CEO Bill McDermott as the vendor's "biggest launch in 23 years, if not in the entire history of the company" - what now for HANA?
Dell Boomi wants to leverage its relationship with its parent company, Dell Technologies, in a way it promises will benefit partners.
New Zealand based artificial intelligence software vendor Ambit is pursuing a channel strategy to drive business for its SaaS-based technology.
Open letter from the CEOs of Spark, Vodafone and 2degrees to the global CEOs of Facebook, Twitter and Google.
A pair of Windows 10 feature upgrades will soon collide, with one just beginning to get traction on PCs as its successor readies for release.
- Cisco spreads AI across WebEx meetings
- Avaya and Google delve deeper into contact centre AI
- Telcos block sites in wake of NZ government plea
- Bitdefender appoints A/NZ boss
- Unisys lands security deal with Healthscope
- Atlassian acquires AgileCraft in $166M deal
- HP introduces partner financing model and merges online portals
- IntegrationWorks builds out Brisbane presence amid Australian growth
- Microsoft draws up devices strategy for partners
- Trans-Tasman channel boss exits Vertiv
- Slack rolls out enterprise key management, but has no plans for end-to-end encryption
- New Zealand's newest Ministry was born Microsoft
- How SDN, SD-WAN and security fit in VMware's strategy
- Security agencies GCSB and SIS merge tech directorates
Specialist Microsoft partner targets widespread market expansion
New Premier Partner is born, exclusively aligned to Google Cloud
Region represented fastest growing geography for data management vendor
Modern marketing in focus as channel crosses market chasm
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...