Microsoft is set to establish a conversational artificial intelligence (AI) centre of excellence in California after its acquisition of Berkeley start-up Semantic Machines.
Vocus Group has appointed Kevin Russell as the group's CEO and managing director effective of 28 May.
An expanded line-up of Microsoft cloud solution providers will now service the New Zealand market from 1 July, with Umbrellar and Rhipe added to the network.
For many organisations, the greatest source of competitive advantage will come from the workforce's ability to creatively exploit digital technologies.
Microsoft has unveiled its updated Surface Hub digital whiteboard, improving collaboration capabilities with software and hardware features.
- Why the Big Four represent the most formidable competition for the channel
- Cost-savings theme pervades IBM storage news
- ThreatQuotient takes on APAC channel with Cisco security talent
- Urgent fixes ordered for animal tracing system NAIT as cattle disease spreads
- EROAD moves into profit on surging sales
- Extreme Networks puts 140 APAC distributors under review
- Westcon drags down Datatec’s bottom line
- Toshiba receives China green light in $18B chip sale
- Kordia bags 10-year Taitokerau Fibre Networks upgrade deal
- Leading proxy adviser fails to support Facebook's Zuckerberg
- MapR appoints Nextgen as first A/NZ distributor
- Oracle acquires data science platform to integrate into cloud offering
- Dicker Data NZ appoints national sales manager
- Cisco's software transition still a work in progress
Channel managers that rule in exile from Sydney and Melbourne are facing a dilemma in New Zealand. Should they go big or go home?
With more than 40 years of technology expertise, SAS IT is a New Zealand-based MSP with trans-Tasman capabilities
A partner that only comes around once a year to do a deal may still be a loyal partner
One Commercial Partner roll-out redefines what it means to be a Microsoft partner
Ingram Micro launches Showcase 2018 in Christchurch
Data breach notification laws in NZ: How can partners prepare?
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...