Original design manufacturers’ public cloud hardware and software offering is eating into the market share of vendors such as Dell EMC and HPE.
Foxconn has said the US and Chinese governments are engaged in a technology war, not a trade war, describing the spat as its biggest challenge.
Today increasingly sophisticated cyber attacks are crafted, honed, and improved by shady groups of hackers that are directed at high value people.
Amazon Web Services continues to dominate the public cloud services market, operating as a “clear” worldwide leader across the world.
SAP aims to double the size of its sales and marketing software business within two years, throwing down the gauntlet to market leader Salesforce.
- Curran fleshes out CTO priorities, announces Digital Service Design Standard
- Intel CEO resigns over relationship with employee
- New-look Microsoft honours Kiwi partners
- Google asked to reconsider links to China's Huawei
- Microsoft ramps up AI play with Bonsai buy
- Westcon-Comstor brings Konftel to A/NZ market
- F5 Networks’ Rob Malkin takes Commvault A/NZ lead
- Opinion: Is Microsoft already killing off Windows 7?
- Barracuda Networks makes Andrew Huntley A/NZ regional director
- Gentrack buys UK-based SaaS firm Evolve Analytics
- HPE puts enterprise software applications at the edge network
- Teradata sues SAP for allegedly stealing trade secrets
- Fronde profit lifts 26 per cent on flat revenue
- Oracle’s BYOL plan continues to deliver
Business now operates as the third largest food retailer in New Zealand
Scenario shows businesses need to manage exchange rate changes, but can expect an earlier recovery than consumers
Tech giant goes to market through a streamlined supply chain
Channel teams struggle to build partner enthusiasm and energy
Meet the leading customer-centric Microsoft channel partners
Reseller News launches new-look Awards at 2018 Judges’ Lunch
Reseller News Exchange arrives in Auckland to assess GDPR implications
Kiwi channel debates GDPR as Reseller News Exchange hits Wellington
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...