Broadcom has closed its acquisition of Brocade Communications Systems, giving it a larger share of the data center products market.
Travel and expense management company Serko is poised to roll out its Zeno technology globally, through an emerging agreement with ATPI Group.
Toshiba claims it hasn't entered into talks to sell its personal computer business, following reports it had spoken with Asus and Lenovo.
Worldwide growth has spurred business process management SaaS company Promapp to move into the cloud with AWS.
Eight teams from Te Papa’s technology incubator Mahuki unveiled digital innovations to address challenges faced by cultural organisations worldwide.
- Microsoft grants enterprises 6 more months of support for Windows 10 1511
- Kiwi partners combine to create one-stop Salesforce shop
- Mia Distribution bolsters unified comms portfolio with US vendor addition
- Microsoft moves to fix over 50 security issues in latest Patch Tuesday
- Umbrellar takes Veeam management console to Kiwi customers
- IBM rebuilds technical support around Salesforce Service Cloud
- Malwarebytes introduces new MSP program
- NZ Post expects anti-money laundering laws to drive adoption of RealMe
- MYOB forks out $180M for Reckon's accounting management practice
- PB Tech rakes in over $10M in 10 hours during Black Friday blitz
- Consegna combines with AWS to drive Wellington ICT Graduate School cloud uptake
- Qrious taps Revera talent for technology director role
- IGEL Technology and Dicker Data strike A/NZ distribution deal
- Ingram Micro takes on CyberPower via Connector Systems
As a new breed of customer emerges, new breeds of partners are emerging in parallel, creating a competitive threat to the traditional channel.
New-look tech buyer open to delivering new projects, favours collaboration and craves outcome-driven results
Professor Mohan Sawhney of the Kellogg School of Management pressed pause to outline the future channel opportunities during the opening keynote of EDGE 2017.
Tech giant establishes five routes to market across expanding ecosystem.
Boradcom's bid for Qualcomm and renewed competition in the server market muddy the waters for the launch
At its annual Minds + Machines conference, GE Data is unveiling a slew of extensions to its Predix Edge PaaS
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google ...
With a new round of Brexit negotiations beginning Monday, the U.K. is seeking to ensure that businesses sending personal information to or through the UK ...
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Zoho's new offering, Zoho One, brings together all of the company's 30+ apps
Gartner says global IT spending will grow 2.4 percent this year