Criminals have stolen about US$1.2 billion in crypto-currencies since 2017, as bitcoin's popularity has put the spotlight on the unregulated sector.
Veritas Technologies has named former VMware's Brian Higgins as its new channel sales leader for Asia Pacific and Japan region.
Service providers face choppy waters ahead as automation, scalability and reliability look to challenge the channel in an era of customer change.
Network company Chorus has rung in a bundle of changes to its executive team that will see two industry veterans leave the company.
Cisco has warned that hackers have infected at least 500,000 routers and storage devices in dozens of countries with sophisticated malicious software.
- Slack adds Actions feature, highlights dev community growth
- Review launched into government use of algorithms
- Pure Storage aims for the elite with new global channel partner program
- Examining a year in the market for Kiwi start-up, Parallo
- NZ-listed GeoOp scores global distribution via Ingram Micro cloud marketplace
- Tech Data launches NZ partner program, cloud marketplace to follow
- Fusion5 brings radical Jemini HR software out of stealth
- Trump considers $1.3B fine for sanction hit ZTE
- Reseller News 2018 Women in ICT Awards - And the finalists are…
- Could cloud cast a shadow over Dell's bottom line?
- Fresh Spectre and Meltdown-related chip flaws found
- DXC Red Rock seeks Kiwi Oracle expertise following acquisition
- Adobe gobbles up e-commerce services provider for $1.7B
- Understanding Microsoft's newest subscription suite, Microsoft 365
Channel managers that rule in exile from Sydney and Melbourne are facing a dilemma in New Zealand. Should they go big or go home?
With more than 40 years of technology expertise, SAS IT is a New Zealand-based MSP with trans-Tasman capabilities
A partner that only comes around once a year to do a deal may still be a loyal partner
One Commercial Partner roll-out redefines what it means to be a Microsoft partner
Ingram Micro launches Showcase 2018 in Christchurch
Data breach notification laws in NZ: How can partners prepare?
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours hits Auckland
Meet the leading StorageCraft partners across A/NZ
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...