Cyclone Computer led the contracts list at the Ministry of Education in 2021, sealing a renewed $49.8 million device and services deal as well as financing.
If 2021 was all about the Great Resignation, 2022 is likely to be about keeping employees happy and engaged as companies sort out what a hybrid workplace looks like.
According to an analysis by firmware security firm Eclypsium, 7,799 HPE iLO (HPE's Integrated Lights-Out) server BMCs are exposed to the internet.
People snapped up PCs as they worked from home.
With the pandemic accelerating digital transformation for information workers, it’s now time for those on the frontline to reap some of the benefits.
- Cyber crime group Elephant Beetle lurks inside networks for months
- Cybersecurity spending trends for 2022: Investing in the future
- Microsoft touts first PCs to ship natively with secure Pluton chip
- What app developers need to do now to fight Log4j exploits
- Kubernetes adoption up and serverless down, according to developer survey
- Microsoft previews Git improvements for Visual Studio
- Supply chain, semi-conductor issues slam PC shipments
- Duo GM Jo Haanstra heads to PwC
- Ingram Micro shakes up leadership with new CEO
- Accenture NZ's revenues nearly double after Zag buyout
- Visual Studio feedback upgrade snubs older versions
- Intel crowns a new PC chief
- Microsoft .NET MAUI Preview 11 updates Windows UI styling
- New Log4Shell-like vulnerability impacts H2 Java SQL database
Amid a turbulent social and economic climate, three A/NZ distributors weigh in on how evolving flexibility will reshape the distribution and channel models for years to come.
Seeing opportunities in the mass move to remote work, cyber attackers are updating their tactics, compelling security leaders to respond. Experts make their predictions about threat reduction, compliance, supply chain management, security spending and more.
Microsoft generated annual revenue of US$120 billion over the course of last year.
Going public may open the company up to being acquired by one of the big players, and GitHub is the cautionary tale.
Meet the inspiring female front runners honoured at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Record-breaking channel crowd honours female excellence at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Channel leaders unite at Reseller News Influencer Network
Channel kicks 2021 into gear as After Hours returns to Auckland
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.