New Zealand UFB subscribers are benefiting hugely from a hyper-competitive retail market, according to analyst firm IDC.
Larry Ellison's opening keynote at Oracle's annual OpenWorld conference was littered with catchy soundbites as well as barbed criticisms of rival cloud providers, in particular AWS.
A new reduced price cap for Chorus’ most commonly purchased wholesale fibre product protects Kiwis from future price shocks, the government said.
Google has signed an agreement with the Ministry of Education to provide all state and state integrated schools in New Zealand with Chrome Education licences.
The Red Rock practice of DXC Technology has been recognised as the leading Oracle partner across A/NZ, following a year of customer wins.
- Microsoft releases Exchange 2019 - but there's no way to deploy it
- Apple set to back strong privacy laws in Europe and US
- Burned malware returns, according to Cylance: is Hacking Team responsible?
- GHD forges IoT-as-a-service partnership with Orange Business Services
- Is Facebook about to buy a cyber security firm?
- Domino's Pizza bets on the future of voice ordering with Twilio
- Windows Server 2019 remains in release limbo
- Oracle's cloud move fix for 'vicious cycle' of 'unpredictable' app upgrades
- Search developer SLI Systems receives takeover offer at $40M valuation
- Privacy Commissioner shifts all data to Microsoft Azure, Office 365
- Deloitte nabs Orion GM and NZ Health IT chair
- Tableau takes aim at channel through new partner program
- 1,500 Windows 10 Insiders may have been bitten by file-deletion bug
- Four Govt departments trial digital assistants and AI with Datacom
Lines between resellers and service providers have become blurred
Software giant is doubling down on partnerships with leading cloud providers
Puppet and ANZ spent two years working through 7,000 systems
Acquiring net new customers has always been a top priority for the channel, yet partners remain painfully unable to execute on such strategies
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018
Chasing innovation: how Kiwi partners can create a new customer agenda
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...