New Zealand cloud email security pioneer SMX is targeting Australia as its next growth frontier with a new Sydney office and strategic channel appointment.
Sources indicate that Cisco is nearing a deal to buy BroadSoft for close to US$2 billion.
Vocus is closing in on the potential sale of its business in New Zealand as well as its data centre footprint in Australia.
Worldwide spending is forecast to reach US$119.9 billion in 2021, triggered by new threats, increased regulations and digital investments.
New Zealand Post has initiated a sale process for its investment in catalogue and digital marketing company ReachMedia, owner of the Lasoo shopping website.
- Juniper Networks unveils updates to Partner Advantage program
- Google partners with HackerOne for Android app flaw bug bounty
- DIA transformation programme tenders veiled in secrecy
- Exemplary damages awarded in Auckland rendering software stoush
- Cisco snaps up streaming-data start-up Perspica
- SAP third-quarter revenue growth slows
- IBM back on track after years in retreat
- Two Kiwi health regulatory boards pinged for lax ICT security
- Apple and GE partner up for industrial and jet tech app development
- Why the critics are wrong about AWS’ open source approach
- Westcon-Comstor cycles with Cisco for Mental Health
- PCs still pack a punch as global device market prepares to hit 2.35B units
- IBM's latest game plan sees declining revenues narrow
- Ingram Micro recruits Kiwi channel expertise for senior Lenovo role
As a new breed of customer emerges, new breeds of partners are emerging in parallel, creating a competitive threat to the traditional channel.
New-look tech buyer open to delivering new projects, favours collaboration and craves outcome-driven results
Professor Mohan Sawhney of the Kellogg School of Management pressed pause to outline the future channel opportunities during the opening keynote of EDGE 2017.
Tech giant establishes five routes to market across expanding ecosystem.
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google ...
With a new round of Brexit negotiations beginning Monday, the U.K. is seeking to ensure that businesses sending personal information to or through the UK ...
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Zoho's new offering, Zoho One, brings together all of the company's 30+ apps
Gartner says global IT spending will grow 2.4 percent this year
Cisco's next-generation Unified Computing System refreshes management and optimization software, rack and blade servers
The new platform, based on Intel's Skylake architecture, embraces a variety of integrated accelerators and complementary fabric, memory and storage technology