NHS Scotland is bringing together more than 100 different computer systems and 161,000 employees onto Microsoft's Office 365 and Windows 10.
Technology that can generate realistic news stories from little more than a headline suggestion is poised to advance rapidly in the coming years.
Service provider spending on technology is forecast to reach US$426 billion by 2022, as momentum for subscription payments gathers pace.
New Zealand Cricket has engaged Qrious to deliver data driven insights ahead of the upcoming 2019 Cricket World Cup, designed to improve performance analysis.
Insentra has partnered with Trusted Data Solutions to bring restoration and email archive migration solutions to partners within the Microsoft channel.
- Nextgen strikes exclusive trans-Tasman deal with Paessler
- 10Gbits of disruption looms as Vodafone and Vocus unbundle UFB
- Friday Solutions brings Oracle Cloud to NZ polo series
- Ginni Rometty on the future of hybrid cloud, AI and IBM
- Software pirates use Apple tech to put hacked apps on iPhones
- Microsoft revs up marketing engine for partners
- 5G is "not the atom bomb" says Huawei rotating CEO Eric Xu
- Lenovo rolls out subscription offering through partners
- Growth in software and security boosts Cisco financials
- Ministry of Health taps Deloitte to build new bowel screening IT system
- SAP as-a-service to push MBIE towards Holidays Act compliance
- Vector taps machine learning to transform transformer maintenance
- Don’t waste your money on Office 2019 (says Microsoft)
- Huawei: we welcome security scrutiny
Channel organisations must get into a cycle of automate, innovate and repeat
VMware billed as key controller between cloud environments
Vendor believes 2019 will be the year that DevOps and automation go mainstream
Pendulum swings as customer demands reshape how vendors do business
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Sri Shivananda, SVP and CTO of PayPal talks about what’s driving the digital payments space, security challenges, and why RegTech is the next big thing ...
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.