Personal details originating from different sources, including social media accounts, can cost as little as US$1 in the black market.
Cisco is making it possible to run, manage, automate and secure wired and wireless networks all on top of a single operating system.
In June 2017 SAP relaunched a nascent product named after Leonardo Da Vinci to reflect its changing position from an IoT platform to a "digital innovation system".
Global Oracle and SAP software support specialist Rimini Street is launching a subsidiary in New Zealand and opening an office in Auckland.
Slack has announced the rollout of Enterprise Key Management to tighten up security and compliance for its enterprise customers.
- Dell sweetens VMware tracking stock offer with higher price, board seat
- Zscaler appoints new A/NZ boss
- Apple to employ trafficking survivors in efforts to eradicate slave labour
- NetApp appoints new trans-Tasman leader
- Network gear demand rises, new bets pay off for Cisco
- Workday CEO outlines plans to take on ERP giants, Oracle and SAP
- Prominent managers loaded up on Apple before recent tumble
- Cisco to end Services Partner Program in channel revamp
- NetApp recognises top performing trans-Tasman partners in 2018
- Qrious partners with Adobe, targets NZ enterprise
- SAP’s big Qualtrics buy: It’s all about your customers
- Cisco channel chief: ‘Complexity will kill some of our partners and customers’
- With Windows 10 1809 re-release, Microsoft decides not to cheat on promised support
- Cisco’s Webex Teams gets BroadCloud Calling integration
Lines between resellers and service providers have become blurred
Software giant is doubling down on partnerships with leading cloud providers
Puppet and ANZ spent two years working through 7,000 systems
Acquiring net new customers has always been a top priority for the channel, yet partners remain painfully unable to execute on such strategies
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...