The University of Cambridge has begun adopting wireless connectivity across departments as it hopes to create seamless digital experiences.
Reseller News has honoured the leading front runners of the New Zealand tech industry at the 2019 Women in ICT Awards (WIICTA) in Auckland.
Air New Zealand is using drones to inspect difficult to reach parts of its aircraft during maintenance stops.
The PC market in New Zealand has declined by 8.3 per cent year-on-year in the first quarter of 2019, according to IDC.
China's Huawei has taken a harder-than-expected hit from a US ban, the company's founder and CEO Ren Zhengfei said, and slashed revenue expectations for the year.
- New Zealand companies spent $220M on CRM in 2018
- Parliament pulls the plug on Datacom ICT service support
- HPE streamlines global reward program to boost partner sales
- Broadcom's US$2 billion warning rattles global chip sector
- Research now underway on the state of the A/NZ channel
- AGL backs out of Vocus acquisition, again
- Huawei delays launch of foldable phone by three months
- Westcon NZ lifts sales 15 per cent, reverses 2018 loss
- VMware fortifies data centre software with Avi Networks buy
- Why the Huawei ban is bad for security
- MYOB specialist Enprise dips into the red on losses from associates
- Coretex, Zag and PaySauce appoint key executives
- Zoom launches new marketing fund for channel partners
- The self-service analytics market convergence is upon us
Keerti Melkote, Aruba president and co-founder discusses the power of the edge when creating modern digital experiences
Mike Morgan, vice president and managing director of Asia Pacific at Insight, explains the story behind swapping tradition for innovation
Davanti Consulting opens two offices and hires 10 people to drive Australian expansion
To cover mid-market and lower end of enterprise
Reseller News kicks off awards season in 2019 with Judges' Lunch
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2019 Hall of Fame lunch
Upcoming tech talent share insights at inaugural Emerging Leaders Forum 2019
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.