Analysts argue that Microsoft should cut the number of Windows 10 upgrades in half and pledge to support each version for 24 months
Bulletproof has lodged a counter-claim in New Zealand in a legal case launched against it by the directors of its acquisition, Cloud House.
Apple and its manufacturing partner, Foxconn, have revealed students were discovered working overtime in its Chinese factory.
Air New Zealand is partnering with Swiss company Winding Tree to explore the use of blockchain in its business.
Customer demand for IT and business services continues to accelerate as businesses increase deployment of digital and cloud solutions.
- Uber breach cover-up sparks Aussie Government probe
- Broadcom debates raising offer to buy rival Qualcomm
- The channel’s role in Salesforce’s latest revenue surge
- Businesses warned over Intel chip security flaws
- Uber CEO reveals massive 2016 data breach
- Unisys wins 10-year Ministry of Education cloud resourcing deal
- Meg Whitman to step down as HPE chief
- Have vendors and distributors signed a death warrant for the Kiwi channel?
- Kiwi AI start-up secures significant investment to boost shopper experience
- Vend rolls out Dott, an AI booster for retailers
- Wine analytics experts leverage Microsoft Azure to unlock profitability for Kiwi producers
- TechnologyOne cloud captures $2.5M profit
- Epicor Software adds Inetora as value-added reseller and consultancy
- Pyrios buys 30 per cent stake in Microsoft integrator UC Logiq
As a new breed of customer emerges, new breeds of partners are emerging in parallel, creating a competitive threat to the traditional channel.
New-look tech buyer open to delivering new projects, favours collaboration and craves outcome-driven results
Professor Mohan Sawhney of the Kellogg School of Management pressed pause to outline the future channel opportunities during the opening keynote of EDGE 2017.
Tech giant establishes five routes to market across expanding ecosystem.
Boradcom's bid for Qualcomm and renewed competition in the server market muddy the waters for the launch
At its annual Minds + Machines conference, GE Data is unveiling a slew of extensions to its Predix Edge PaaS
The iOS version of Edge uses the same WebKit engine that powers Apple's Safari, while the Android Edge is based on the Blink engine Google ...
With a new round of Brexit negotiations beginning Monday, the U.K. is seeking to ensure that businesses sending personal information to or through the UK ...
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Zoho's new offering, Zoho One, brings together all of the company's 30+ apps
Gartner says global IT spending will grow 2.4 percent this year