Office supplies chain OfficeMax is launching a service to curb the amount of technology waste heading to landfill in New Zealand.
Deloitte is expanding digital capabilities at pace across New Zealand, driven by the unveiling of a specialist Kiwi division and an Auckland-based acquisition.
Security is going to play a bigger role in end-users’ demands in 2019, according to the co-founder of AWS specialist start-up GorillaStack.
Computerworld UK heard from confectionary giant Mars about how it is looking to leverage Mulesoft to gain better 'reusability' of its assets.
IBM wants to make it easier for customers to move to multi-cloud environments by adding automation tools and extending its relationship with ServiceNow.
- Open Data Model promises to accelerate metadata management
- MobileIron taps CA Technologies executive to run A/NZ
- Google teams with Paymark for online Google Pay service
- Deloitte snaps up Kiwi Salesforce partner, CloudinIT
- Education Payroll joins exodus to Office 365
- Amid calls for a Windows bug status dashboard, Microsoft belatedly agrees to build one
- Did IBM overhype Watson Health's AI promise?
- Cisco’s Webex Teams gets BroadCloud Calling integration
- Google Cloud names Thomas Kurian to replace CEO Diane Greene
- Are Kiwi CIOs in need of improved channel relations?
- BlackBerry to buy Cylance for $1.4B
- EY expands APAC digital consultancy practice with Adelphi Digital buy
- $1: the price of individuals' online identity
- Cisco marries wireless, wired worlds with new Catalyst 9000 switches
Lines between resellers and service providers have become blurred
Software giant is doubling down on partnerships with leading cloud providers
Puppet and ANZ spent two years working through 7,000 systems
Acquiring net new customers has always been a top priority for the channel, yet partners remain painfully unable to execute on such strategies
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
Champagne Reception kicks off Reseller News Innovation Awards 2018
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...