You don’t have to back up everything about every container, but it’s important to back up configurations.
With support for Windows Server 2008 ending, there’s still time to examine alternatives to upgrading.
Apple CEO Tim Cook backs changes to global tax rules that are currently under consideration.
Search giant follows Microsoft in offering route to legacy workload modernisation via new Power Systems service in Google Cloud Platform.
Citrix has fast-tracked its patch timeline to fix the NetScaler vulnerability in some of its products up to 25 January.
- Salesforce hunts for new A/NZ channel chief
- Google and Microsoft leaders at odds over facial recognition ban
- New McAfee CEO targets enterprise growth
- Windows 10 S vs. Chrome OS
- IoT specialist Chargifi expands into Asia Pacific with Ingram Micro
- Nutanix hunts for new A/NZ boss as MD Jamie Humphrey resigns
- Commvault picks Dino Soepono as regional channel chief
- Samsung names new mobile chief amid shake-up
- How Microsoft could improve Windows by being more like Apple
- 2020 unlikely to repeat 2019’s global PC market success
- Cloud infrastructure revenue softens but still breaks records
- The race to integrate crypto into global banking is real
- LogMeIn reveals latest partner integrations and marketplace
- How do Big Tech's carbon pledges stack up?
IDC offers key points for partners to consider when exploring M&A activity
New regional channel leader Ashwini Bhatnagar outlines partner priorities
Date isn’t everything as role of partners, distributors and OEMs heightens
Corrie Briscoe, AWS head of partnerships and alliances in A/NZ, reveals the areas of greatest opportunity for partners this year and beyond
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2019
Reseller News hosts alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.