2degrees has appointed its chief financial officer, Mark Aue, as the company’s new chief executive.
Police have locked down the office of Cryptopia following a security breach at the Christchurch-based crypto-currency trading company.
Before Ron Snyder joined Cisco's 'Tactical Operations' unit he was in the US Navy, offering experience working in adverse and high-pressure conditions.
A recently launched website that ranks security researchers and conferences is already questioning its future following a backlash from those working in the field.
For Puppet, the IT automation software vendor, 2019 will be the year that DevOps and automation go mainstream.
- Rubrik tops $3B valuation following latest funding round
- Kiwi Cisco partner Endace cosies-up to IBM
- Police investigate security breach at Christchurch crypto firm
- New regional Sophos leader targets channel growth
- Tick-tock: the year-long Windows 7 countdown by the numbers
- Building boom as hyperscale data centre count reaches 430
- Cisco adds July geolocation tech, targets mobile enterprise apps
- RingCentral to acquire contact centre provider Connect First
- Perth distributor brings data recovery specialists to A/NZ, Singapore
- Shareholders at war after Eftpos Vending liquidation
- Could Cisco snap up Splunk or Nutanix?
- Why Apple should drop Intel for AMD
- Most Kiwi staff see AI as a threat rather than an opportunity: survey
- Cloudera CEO outlines the 'new Cloudera Data Platform'
Pendulum swings as customer demands reshape how vendors do business
Several of the offerings represent large and growing market opportunities
Gartner analyst Craig Roth assesses whether large or small conferences hit the mark
Thomas Kurian expected to build on the foundations laid by Diane Greene
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...