BlackBerry’s request to dismiss a lawsuit alleging it inflated its stock price and defrauded shareholders has been rejected.
Apple has a "secret" lab in Cupertino that is working on MicroLED displays, Bloomberg reports, which will bring screens that are brighter, thinner, and more power efficient.
Microsoft has mandated that its built-in Edge browser handle the opening of links within the Windows Mail app.
In a country inspired by innovation and dominated by disruptive thinking, market differentiation represents a challenging undertaking for Kiwi businesses.
Dropbox’s IPO was oversubscribed, indicating healthy demand for the first big tech IPO this year even as tech stocks opened the week on sour note.
- Kiwi start-up launches cryptocurrency investment platform
- Investors worry party is ending as US tech stocks wobble
- NZ Police recruits for high-productivity application platform service
- How do Kiwi businesses select managed security service providers?
- Spark partners with Huawei to switch on 5G test site
- Brocade A/NZ boss exits to run F5 Networks locally
- Microsoft lifts security update embargo on Windows 10
- Kiwi provider deploys transport software in The Bahamas
- Broadcom looks for smaller deals as Qualcomm bid collapses
- Deloitte acquires API Talent to bolster AWS offerings
- Over 100 countries combine to seek digital tax consensus by 2020
- Eight leaders named for Government's digital advisory group
- Meltdown/Spectre: Intel plans changes to protect future chips
- Pole Star expands into APAC with Intechnology Distribution deal
The iMoko app required easy scalability ahead of an expected surge in New Zealand and Pacific Island users
Managed security suppliers dominate new additions to the Government's Telecommunications-as-a-Service panel
Tech giant actively seeking on-the-ground expertise specific to the Kiwi channel
Apps to be deivered for drivers and passengers along with a back-end system for bookings and routing.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...
Oracle says AI techniques in PaaS services for application development, data integration, analytics and security will cut costs
With Windows Insider build 17083, Microsoft responded to criticism about transparency by adding a 'Diagnostic Data Viewer' app to the OS for beta users to ...
A Teams app directory is among the new features added to the company’s Office 365 group chat tool. Analysts say Microsoft is looking to match ...
The Amazon-based, cloud-native relational database is set to offer intercontinental data sharing and gets set to run cross-cloud
Globally, the jury is still out regarding bitcoins, as there are many supporters for the cryptocurrency, but also critics
The iPhone X dazzled, WannaCry caused heartburn and AI fueled tech innovation
The Power System AC922 servers offer Power9 processors with up to 22 cores, running Red Hat and Ubuntu Linux
Boradcom's bid for Qualcomm and renewed competition in the server market muddy the waters for the launch