The Australian Government is investing A$10 million to help Thinxtra build its Sigfox low powered network for IoT.
Telco Spark has reported "solid" revenue growth for the year ended 30 June in what it describes as a very competitive market.
AI-powered technologies, immersive technologies and digital platforms are among the trends that will enable businesses to survive and thrive over the next 10 years.
Angus Malietoa is leaving Kyocera to become the new country manager of Fuji Xerox Printers in New Zealand.
Catalyst spins off Catalyst Cloud business as the open source experts continue to expand across the wider public cloud platform.
- Snap founder Mark Petrie to leave Two Degrees
- Cognitive technology and AI on show at Watson Summit in Auckland
- Microsoft acquires Cycle Computing in high-performance cloud push
- Why partners must stop raising awareness and start strategising in security
- NZ-made start-up paints an AI picture for UK National Gallery
- Why a contradicting Microsoft is still trying to figure out Windows 10 support
- Why a state of limited competition could occur through cloud consolidation
- Cisco makes industry-defining distribution change in NZ
- Microsoft moves deep into government cloud as Azure comes to Canberra
- Telco crackdown: ComCom warns telcos, probes incorrect billing
- Tech Data to sell VMware education services in A/NZ
- Mixed figures across the ditch for JB Hi-Fi
- Harris to depart as Chorus restructures executive team
- EDGE 2017 - May you live in interesting times
Tech giant establishes five routes to market across expanding ecosystem.
Augmented reality, bots, APIs and cloud all feature in airline's lofty digital strategy.
Xero founder, looking to a future of codeless accounting and machine learning, says it's still very early in the journey.
A hybrid world, compute at the edge and Pointnext services are the three pillars of Colin Henderson’s HPE.
Oracle Cloud Applications Release 13 updates the UI and adds features across SCM, ERP, HCM and customer engagement suites
Here's what will happen to Flash Player on Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari between now and the end of 2020.
Creators Update is now suitable for broad deployment in enterprise.
Zoho's new offering, Zoho One, brings together all of the company's 30+ apps
Gartner says global IT spending will grow 2.4 percent this year
Cisco's next-generation Unified Computing System refreshes management and optimization software, rack and blade servers
The new platform, based on Intel's Skylake architecture, embraces a variety of integrated accelerators and complementary fabric, memory and storage technology
If you haven't upgraded your website to use TLS 1.2 encryption yet, get ready to skip a step.
Lenovo's new Data Center Group throws a coming-out party with new servers, switches and SAN arrays