The New Zealand Stock Exchange and the country's financial regulator have begun a review of its capital markets in a bid to rekindle interest in equity listings.
Cisco continues to maintain a leadership position within a collaboration market forecast to reach over US$45 billion in 2019, pulling ahead from Microsoft.
Jacinda Ardern has assured Huawei of even-handed treatment after New Zealand blocked the sale of some Huawei equipment citing national security concerns.
NZX-listed SaaS payroll provider PaySauce reported strong growth in its first update to investors as a listed company.
As much as $23 million worth of crypto-currency may have been stolen during the recent security breach at Cryptopia, new expert analysis suggests.
- Former Oracle exec joins 8x8
- Microsoft declares the official end to its smartphone era
- IBM revenue beats estimates on strength in cloud and services
- Ingram Micro offers up CloudBlue smarts to telco giant
- Google first of the Silicon Valley giants hit by major GDPR fine
- LogRhythm looks to Chillisoft in NZ channel push
- Marketing to must have requirements
- Hedge funds push for overhaul at eBay
- Fronde taps Auckland Airport for new CEO
- Tax refund agents weigh futures as IRD prepares huge software release
- Former spy chief calls for Canada to ban Huawei from 5G networks
- Data science and AI set for growth in 2019
- NZ private trainer swaps out Microsoft system for Tribal
- Commercialising IoT proves too costly for some Kiwi firms
Channel organisations must get into a cycle of automate, innovate and repeat
Vendor believes 2019 will be the year that DevOps and automation go mainstream
Pendulum swings as customer demands reshape how vendors do business
Several of the offerings represent large and growing market opportunities
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
Reseller News launches alumnae breakfast for Women in ICT Awards
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...