Many believe the ban on exporting U.S. technology to Chinese company Huawei could hurt American tech vendors and do little to mitigate supply chain threats.
Keerti Melkote, Aruba president and co-founder discusses the power of the edge when creating modern digital experiences.
NZX-listed MYOB specialist Enprise recorded a 23.4 per cent decline in revenue in 2019 as a result of changing accounting standards.
Selwyn Pellett is handing over the reins at fleet software company Coretex as Paysauce and Zag also make key appointments.
Video Communications vendor Zoom is to launch a new funding pot to help channel partners generate more customer leads.
- The self-service analytics market convergence is upon us
- Commvault makes new hires in renewed A/NZ strategy
- Cisco offers cloud-based security for SD-WAN resources
- Fibre the best for streaming, says the Commerce Commission
- NZ's biggest ICT companies lose their luster as employers
- Funding delivered to revamp Overseer farm nutrient tool
- AGL Energy has no plans to break up Vocus
- ASX-listed Dubber wins Spark NZ for cloud call recording
- Intel delves deeper into the network with Barefoot Networks buy
- Cisco rolls out developer-community cert program
- Chorus pumps its network, rubs salt into Spark's wounds
- Rhipe's Office 365 subscriptions top half a million
- DDS IT rolls out Aportio's AI agent for service-desk email
- Ericsson increases 5G forecasts
Mike Morgan, vice president and managing director of Asia Pacific at Insight, explains the story behind swapping tradition for innovation
Davanti Consulting opens two offices and hires 10 people to drive Australian expansion
To cover mid-market and lower end of enterprise
In an exclusive interview, HPE CEO Antonio Neri unpacks his portfolio of technology initiatives, from edge computing to tomorrow’s memory-driven architecture
Reseller News kicks off awards season in 2019 with Judges' Lunch
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2019 Hall of Fame lunch
Upcoming tech talent share insights at inaugural Emerging Leaders Forum 2019
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.