Ingram Micro Cloud has launched a new marketplace-as-a-service model, effectively enabling partners to launch their own customisable cloud marketplaces and storefronts.
Any of these encryption apps can safeguard a file’s contents, but differ in terms of supported platforms, remote capabilities, and features.
How is Windows 11 different than Windows 10? Our hands-on look at a leaked early build of Windows 11 begins to answer that question.
NCS has partnered with C3 AI to deliver AI solutions to customers across Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand, backed by an investment of up to S$10 million.
Fiji National University faced some unique challenges securing the delivery of online learning, teaching and services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella assumes board chair role
- Kiwi network probe vendor Endace supplies US Defense Information Systems Agency
- When will Windows 11 ship? Here's what we know
- Snowflake honours top APAC partners for 2021
- EQC to shift from Minerva to web-based RiskScape to support disaster reinsurance
- Global award: Datacom platform delivers as critical Victorian government agency shifts to AWS
- Apple releases critical software update for older iPhones but not iOS 14 devices
- Unique TTPs link Hades ransomware to new threat group
- Hands on with Windows 11
- Is the tech industry set to battle non-tech players for market share?
- Former Dick Smith CFO Michael Potts to pay $43M to NAB
- Kablamo and Datacom rep A/NZ in AWS Global Public Sector Partner Awards for 2021
- Veeam hits Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace in A/NZ
- Cisco bolts together enterprise and industrial edge with new routers
Berry is banking, in part, on leveraging the investments the company has been making globally.
Creating a positive, collaborative environment is key and helps bring many problem solvers to the table.
Shant Soghomonian outlines how the channel is capitalising on increased customer appetite for infrastructure modernisation
Founder Con Mouzouris on how Mantel Group is building its principle-backed brands across Australia and New Zealand.
Channel leaders unite at Reseller News Influencer Network
Channel kicks 2021 into gear as After Hours returns to Auckland
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Colocation facilities can lift the burden of running internal data centre, but they’re not all created equal
Post-pandemic plans for disaster recovery and business continuity will need to reflect new business realities.
Inside Apple's bananas Q2 2021.
Organisations that failed to make sure their cloud data was backed up properly learned the consequences the hard way when an OVHcloud data centre burned ...
NaaS offers flexibility, rapid provisioning, and predictable costs, but needs to resolve issue of vendor lock-in
Microsoft and Google recently briefly saw online office suites go down. Before we get too reliant on the cloud for ordinary desktop work, maybe we ...
Forward-thinking PMOs recognise need for project decisions to be supported by data
Managed Kubernetes services have matured to the point where many enterprises are handing over the keys to their clusters. Here we identify some of the ...
Juniper’s chief product officer Manoj Leelanivas explains the vendor's software strategies that include intent-based networking, AI, automation and the open-source SONiC network operating system.