Avaya is bringing together its ecosystem of partners and developers in order to speed up delivery of artificial intelligence applications.
Interest in zero trust is surging, according to IDG’s 2020 Security Priorities Study, with 40 per cent of IT executives actively researching the topic.
Joining the ranks of the predictable, dependable software companies, Google Cloud focuses its strategy on broader enterprise issues.
The recent flurry of acquisitions in New Zealand’s IT industry reflects a broader trend across the business market, but there’s something special about local technology players that continues to draw international attention.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is set to promote consulting partners in the networking space with a new competency.
- Axonius hires first channel boss in APAC push
- Microsoft's very bad year for security: A timeline
- Hills flags further review of loss-making NZ security business
- As Google moves to reshape Workspace, barriers to business adoption remain
- Top strategic tech trends for 2022
- Assurity Consulting co-founders step back, pass reins to Auckland GM
- 6 ways the pandemic has triggered long-term security changes
- REvil ransomware explained: A widespread extortion operation
- TypeScript adds ESM support for Node.js
- Smartphone chipset ‘famine’ arrives as global shipments slip
- MBIE prepares to replace $42M govt print technology and services contract
- IT certification mistakes to avoid
- How shape-shifting threat actors complicate attack attribution
- Fastcom scoops up telco and IT service provider Sietec and its subsidiaries
As VMware preps to discuss its products and technology at VMworld 2021 next week, it faces questions about cloud strategy, the evolution of NSX networking software and executive upheaval.
98 per cent of eligible partners opt-in to report data.
The no.3 cloud vendor continues its attempts to attract more enterprise customers and grow market share amid stiff competition from AWS and Azure. Can Google Cloud do it? Maybe not.
The vendor's SVP for APAC discusses his leadership journey.
Meet the inspiring female front runners honoured at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Record-breaking channel crowd honours female excellence at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Channel leaders unite at Reseller News Influencer Network
Channel kicks 2021 into gear as After Hours returns to Auckland
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.