rhipe’s Solutions business has clawed its way from a $1.8 million loss in FY2016 to a better-than-break even result for the year ending June.
An aborted archiving trial has revealed major challenges for the preservation and use of government information.
Tech giant working hard to put a positive spin on the theme of automation.
Cloud and hyper-scale growth presents both opportunity and major challenges.
Success will be determined by the scale and skill of tech giant’s partner ecosystem as it battles Microsoft HoloLens.
- Confirmed: Windows 10 will cut off devices with older CPUs
- Savvius amps up A/NZ play with inTechnology deal
- Microsoft metrics showcase cloud business model “mastery”
- Ingram Micro ignites ISV play through deepened cloud push
- Done and dusted: Council runs Auckland-wide rates notices on NewCore
- Connect NZ boosts consultancy capabilities through AV merger
- Video: National, the Greens and NZ First reveal ICT policies
- EU court must rule how forgetful Google should be
- Enterprises can put Oracle's entire public cloud in the data center
- Commerce Commission to target retail telcos in coming year
- Expert Microsoft consultants enter Kiwi channel through collaborative play
- The forces behind IBM’s earnings doldrums
- Reserve Bank opts against prescriptive cyber security rules, for now
- Stats NZ shifts from sole vendor, invites Salesforce partners to pitch for panel
Tech giant establishes five routes to market across expanding ecosystem.
Augmented reality, bots, APIs and cloud all feature in airline's lofty digital strategy.
Xero founder, looking to a future of codeless accounting and machine learning, says it's still very early in the journey.
A hybrid world, compute at the edge and Pointnext services are the three pillars of Colin Henderson’s HPE.
Gartner says global IT spending will grow 2.4 percent this year
Cisco's next-generation Unified Computing System refreshes management and optimization software, rack and blade servers
The new platform, based on Intel's Skylake architecture, embraces a variety of integrated accelerators and complementary fabric, memory and storage technology
If you haven't upgraded your website to use TLS 1.2 encryption yet, get ready to skip a step.
Lenovo's new Data Center Group throws a coming-out party with new servers, switches and SAN arrays
Epyc is a multimodule SoC based on the 'Zen' architecture of its Ryzen Threadripper PC processor, offering a whopping 32 cores
The online retail giant is reportedly eyeing a US$9B deal, but officials at both companies remain mum
Microsoft's actions this month (and last) prompt questions about company's support policy
Concerns of a 'WannaCry' repeat prompt company to again push security updates to obsolete operating systems