Microsoft’s latest financials reveal a 26 per cent year-on-year hit in revenues from sales of its Surface products during the period.
Sky TV and Vodafone may have won acceptance for their proposed merger from one regulator, but the Commerce Commission still opposes the deal.
Kaspersky's mid-market and enterprise play should make incumbent cyber security vendors nervous, analysts warn.
Google is still an advertising company, but the tech titan’s cloud business is growing faster than its advertising revenue.
F5’s new President and CEO, Francois Locoh-Donou
- Women in ICT Awards 2017 - Nominations closing soon
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Andrea Della Mattea exits Insight for regional Microsoft VP role
- Deloitte delivers on Kiwi cloud promise through AWS / SAP collaboration
- Wendy O’Keeffe joins Dicker Data as non-executive director
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
- Christchurch goes cloud as Spark strikes TaaS deal with Ministry of Justice
- Connector Systems targets new markets through IoT vendor deal
- Is the premium PC market approaching critical mass?
- Toshiba to split off its in-house companies into wholly-owned subsidiaries
- How Microsoft is taking the CRM fight to Salesforce through LinkedIn
- NetSuite to launch Australian data centre, New Zealand office
- How Cylance job cuts impact A/NZ
- Security key as 85% of enterprises move to Windows 10
A hybrid world, compute at the edge and Pointnext services are the three pillars of Colin Henderson’s HPE.
App developers, service providers and system integrators well placed as vendor launches collaboration platform.
Reseller News examines the books of New Zealand’s largest IT services provider.
Channel change ahead as Big Blue brings new life to the New Zealand market.
Knox security, DeX dock and slick styling will boost sales, analysts believe
Cisco: Four high priority security issues are found Cisco’s Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Software
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are two stunning devices for consumers, but business users and IT departments will find a lot to love about ...
Samsung's new Galaxy Books provide a glimpse into the messy strategy of using Windows, Android and Tizen on different devices
Despite Google's big business push, its productivity suite has an uphill battle against Office
First-ever down year for Apple in a 'roller coaster' market, IDC says
"I actually know people by their real names over at Apple," says one partner building apps for iOS devices
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make ...
The campaign to repeal and replace passwords with more secure authentication is making progress. But even those involved say it will be a long time ...