IT services giant HCL left employee passwords exposed online, as well as customer project details, all without any form of authentication.
New Zealand IT services revenue grew 1.9 per cent year-on-year, reaching $3.4 billion in 2018, according to market tracker IDC.
The regulator today released its views on the rules, requirements and processes for a new regulatory regime for fibre networks.
Mobile marketing software developer Plexure reported strong growth in 2019 with revenue up 44 per cent to $16.9 million.
Reaching a crunch point in its transformation, insurer Tower is reporting online self service is a new growth engine for the business.
- Salesforce Kiwi partner expands into Australia
- AvePoint Dynamics 365 back-up now on Ingram Micro cloud marketplace
- Boutique distributor cuts the ribbon in New Zealand
- Lessons learned from an S/4HANA public cloud migration by Spirit Airlines
- Fire and Emergency seeks single source of truth
- Google suspends some business with Huawei after Trump blacklist: report
- IBM NZ's sales and profits fall in 2018
- HPE to buy supercomputer maker in US$1.3B deal
- Marina Brook departs from StorageCraft
- Huawei restricted from using US suppliers
- StorageCraft invests in A/NZ business as it hunts for infrastructure partners
- SAP inks cloud agreement for NZ government
- IBM 'cloudifies' mainframe software pricing, adds hybrid, private cloud services
- Cisco beats earnings target, says has cushioned supply chain from tariffs
In an exclusive interview, HPE CEO Antonio Neri unpacks his portfolio of technology initiatives, from edge computing to tomorrow’s memory-driven architecture
VMware Cloud on Dell EMC forms centrepiece of Dell Technologies Cloud
Business owner price tags out of sync with true market value
For M&A focused partners, "hard work does not equal value"
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2019 Hall of Fame lunch
Upcoming tech talent share insights at inaugural Emerging Leaders Forum 2019
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.