Microsoft has confirmed it won't provide Windows 10 updates such as the Creators Update to hardware that's no longer supported by its manufacturer, a policy that puts all older hardware at risk.
Savvius is making a bigger push into the A/NZ market, with the appointment of inTechnology Distribution as its distie for the region.
Microsoft’s latest financials have demonstrated the company’s burgeoning mastery of the cloud business model, according to analysts.
Ingram Micro accelerates pursuit of ISVs, in a move designed to expand the distributor’s partner ecosystem in the cloud.
Auckland Council has gone fully live on its SAP-based NewCore platform, running Auckland-wide rates notices on the software for the first time.
- Connect NZ boosts consultancy capabilities through AV merger
- Video: National, the Greens and NZ First reveal ICT policies
- EU court must rule how forgetful Google should be
- Commerce Commission to target retail telcos in coming year
- Expert Microsoft consultants enter Kiwi channel through collaborative play
- The forces behind IBM’s earnings doldrums
- Reserve Bank opts against prescriptive cyber security rules, for now
- Stats NZ shifts from sole vendor, invites Salesforce partners to pitch for panel
- Amazon Alexa is so smart it's stupid
- George De Bono exits rhipe
- Momentum continues as Veeam reports strong A/NZ growth
- Darren Adams leaves Tech Data
- Extreme Networks completes US$100M Avaya networking acquisition
- Heartland Bank goes live on Oracle core banking platform as Kiwibank struggles
Tech giant establishes five routes to market across expanding ecosystem.
Augmented reality, bots, APIs and cloud all feature in airline's lofty digital strategy.
Xero founder, looking to a future of codeless accounting and machine learning, says it's still very early in the journey.
A hybrid world, compute at the edge and Pointnext services are the three pillars of Colin Henderson’s HPE.
Oracle's Cloud at Customer on-premises offering is now synced with its public cloud
Gartner says global IT spending will grow 2.4 percent this year
Cisco's next-generation Unified Computing System refreshes management and optimization software, rack and blade servers
The new platform, based on Intel's Skylake architecture, embraces a variety of integrated accelerators and complementary fabric, memory and storage technology
If you haven't upgraded your website to use TLS 1.2 encryption yet, get ready to skip a step.
Lenovo's new Data Center Group throws a coming-out party with new servers, switches and SAN arrays
Epyc is a multimodule SoC based on the 'Zen' architecture of its Ryzen Threadripper PC processor, offering a whopping 32 cores
The online retail giant is reportedly eyeing a US$9B deal, but officials at both companies remain mum
Microsoft's actions this month (and last) prompt questions about company's support policy