Pure Storage has created a new invite-only partner program for channel professionals who are “leaders” in either technical sales or implementation.
A power-packed line-up of CIOs and technology executives will outline the new demands set to be placed on partners in the months ahead, as headline customer speakers at EDGE 2020.
Budgets for digital innovation projects appear to have enjoyed an increase this year, despite spending cuts elsewhere, according to new research.
Microsoft has issued a patch to remove the Adobe Flash player from Edge and Internet Explorer before the Dec. 31 2020 deadline expires.
Chromebook users have had to navigate an obtuse process to edit an Office document within Google Sheets. Google has changed all that.
- Vodafone NZ spies opportunity in partnerships and the rise of public cloud
- Telco providers 'need to lift their game’
- AWS launches application migration course for technology partners
- How edge analytics will drive smarter computing
- Cisco software upgrades to simplify hybrid-cloud management, operations
- Cisco removes partner shackles with channel overhaul
- How businesses can maximise the AWS free tier
- NPM adds Workspaces for managing multiple packages
- Opportunity for partners as customers still can’t find enough open source skills
- Are you sure you want to open source that project?
- Azure steers Microsoft to Q1 revenue of US$37B
- Qualcomm debuts WiFi 6E chipsets for mesh networks debuting in 2021
- Microsoft expands anti-Internet Explorer tack, compels 1000 sites to open in Edge
- Chorus looks to Quanton for a robotic service boost
Tech giant reports 5000 partner certifications within six months across Asia Pacific
Introducing Advance, an interactive virtual roundtable series housing viewpoints from leading partners across New Zealand
Enterprise software specialist recruits distribution expert to drive regional charge
Commvault's APJ vice president and managing director opens up
Channel gathers to celebrate the Reseller News Innovation Awards 2020 winners
Meet the winners of the 2020 Reseller News Innovation Awards
Meet the Reseller News 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
Reseller News Exchange Auckland: Beyond the myths — how partners can master cloud security
Gartner unveils top predictions for IT organisations and users in 2021 and beyond
Spoiler alert! The honest answer is that you can’t mandate agility, but you can achieve it through consensus by focusing on the benefits
Filling a gap in their offerings, NVIDIA hopes to gain money and market share with Arm's extensive reach
Though Apple had said it would deliver the public beta of its upcoming OS in July, that month came and went without a release.
IT leaders are already starting to reap the rewards promised by AI and machine learning -- and a recent survey reveals half are considering greater ...
Keep the S Pen, leave the phone.
Microsoft and Windows 10 changed the world of PCs—and sometimes, the world changed Windows 10.
Survey from AppDynamics indicates the acceleration of digital transformation during the pandemic creates new IT risks
Attackers were quick to exploit recently announced vulnerabilities to deploy cryptominers. Patch Salt now.