Virtualisation mainstay VMware wants to build and manage multi-cloud infrastructures… and so much more as 2019 kicks into gear.
Check Point Software Technologies has launched a new global partner program, designed to reward partners that strengthen customer relationships.
New Zealand's former prime minister has denied writing an article attributed to her by the official newspaper of China's ruling communist party.
Cisco has identified two “High” security vulnerabilities in its HyperFlex data centre package that could let attackers gain control of the system.
5G will be the biggest game-changer to affect a softening hardware market this year - but vendor adoption will be slow, according to a senior analyst.
- Rod Lappin memorial service to be held in Sydney
- Ingram Micro partners with FlexiGroup in NZ leasing play
- SOTI expands A/NZ channel reach by more than 50 per cent
- Transformation strategy sees CSG return to profit growth
- Samsung announces folding phone with 5G
- Lenovo returns to profit in third-quarter
- Revera and CCL merge to create largest NZ-focused IT services company
- Google fails to disclose microphone in Nest Secure
- Kemp Technologies enhances global partner program
- Ingram Micro strengthens NZ IoT play with Roambee
- StorageCraft seeks channel support to launch new healthcare solution
- Utilities experts: Kiwi landlines will be extinct by 2040
- Acer launches new A/NZ channel program
- Pure Storage leverages Aussie acquisition to beef up data protection
Modern marketing in focus as channel crosses market chasm
Channel organisations must get into a cycle of automate, innovate and repeat
VMware billed as key controller between cloud environments
Vendor believes 2019 will be the year that DevOps and automation go mainstream
Tech industry comes out in force as Lancom turns 30
The making of an MSSP: a blueprint for growth in NZ
Reseller News Platinum Club celebrates leading partners in 2018
Meet the top performing HP partners in NZ
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.
The new chips, code-named Everest, will be made with a 7nm manufacturing process, sport as many as 50 billion transistors and target AI, communications and ...