Many businesses have found ways to adapt to the challenges of COVID-19 pandemic through the use of new technology, but for Genesis Energy, one solution was already sitting on the shelf.
The experimental project addresses common pain points of developing, testing, and deploying microservices and distributed applications.
Global smartphone sales fell by a fifth in the first quarter of 2020, with recent analysis calling it the “worst decline ever” due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Cisco, Aruba and Juniper are unwrapping packages aimed at helping organisations safely re-open as some Covid-19 restrictions ease.
After the COVID-19 focused 13.5 release, this smaller update may pave the way for future devices and features.
- Tough year ahead for application software vendors as Covid-19 impacts licensing
- Cisco takes aim at supporting SASE
- Even Microsoft Surface devices are waiting for the Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- Vodafone NZ teams with CoreView for Microsoft 365 management
- Chillisoft adds Imperva to its security portfolio
- Global colocation market growth eases while COVID-19 presents opportunity
- Microsoft's Windows 10 2004 arrives (but not for everyone right away)
- Behind DXC Technology’s mass job cut drive
- AWS Marketplace allows SaaS contract upgrades and renewals
- Symantec team moves house as HCL and Broadcom double down on partnership
- HCL acquires Cisco’s network tech to fuel 5G growth
- Zoom firms up encryption, but only for paying customers
- Enlighten Designs gets Gallagher into the SMB market via the cloud
- Remote working sees cloud threats soar by 630%
Army of regional customers increase reliance on technology giant
Availability of BlackBerry Spark Suites aims to drive vendor consolidation efforts
AWS welcomes partner Rackspace and its "modern managed services" to NZ
PowerStore serves 60 per cent of storage market in Asia Pacific
Reseller News Exchange Auckland: Beyond the myths — how partners can master cloud security
Reseller News welcomes industry figures at 2020 Hall of Fame lunch
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours returns to Auckland
Reseller News Exchange Wellington: Beyond the myths — how partners can master cloud security
Attackers were quick to exploit recently announced vulnerabilities to deploy cryptominers. Patch Salt now.
IT admins can now use the G Suite console to secure G Suite accounts on Windows 10 using Google's anti-hijacking and suspicious-login-detection technologies.
To meet a need for faster high-end Ethernet, 800GbE has become a formal specification, but the reality on the ground is that 400GbE shipments are ...
Microsegmentation promises to thwart network attackers by curbing their movements and limiting access to enterprise resources. Architecture types include host-agent segmentation, hypervisor segmentation and network ...
The Zachman Framework uses a 36-column matrix to help organize your company’s enterprise architecture and lend insight into your organization’s IT assets.
Governments and companies are using biometrics and geolocation to identify and track potential coronavirus victims in the name of public safety.
Scientists think that in much the same way the human body releases perspiration to cool down, special materials might release water to draw heat from ...
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations