- Datacom buys Origen, integrates staff into government team
- UPDATED: Cisco, Polycom underpins new Gen-i video conferencing
- Hitachi launches new A/NZ Cloud services division
- Eight eye-openers from Salesforce.com's annual report
- TI targets enthusiasts with $US19.99 mini-computer for small electronics
NZ-based mobile job management technology vendor, GeoOP, is looking to raise new equity of $8 million through a private investment offer to pursue a compliance listing on the New Zealand Alternative Stock Exchange (NZAX).
Sign up now »
IDC has worked with Microsoft on understanding profitability and success in the cloud. Insight from IDC’s research reveals the proven potential of leading with the cloud, and provides helpful advice from top-performing partners.