- Microsoft honours NZ partners at awards ceremony
- UFB ahead of schedule: Chorus
- Xero shakes up board with key appointments
- Technology to track driver fatigue might soon be in NZ
- Exclusive: BlueChip Infotech merges with TrackITOnline
NZ-based mobile job management technology vendor, GeoOP, is looking to raise new equity of $8 million through a private investment offer to pursue a compliance listing on the New Zealand Alternative Stock Exchange (NZAX).
Sign up now »
Data privacy and security are global business imperatives. At Microsoft, we understand and embrace this. That is why we incorporate world-class privacy and security features into our industry-leading, commercial cloud services.