Tech giant celebrates 10th anniversary in New Zealand with revamped line-up.
Oracle has recently launched its platform and infrastructure cloud offerings in Australia, but can the company make the transition and challenge the established players?
Four specialists take out leading vExpert status for 2017.
What are the top five highest paying tech jobs in New Zealand?
- Jo Healey exits top role at Dimension Data
- Dimension Data throws down digital gauntlet to Kiwi businesses
- Financial services out in front as IT spending increases
- Christchurch CBD return next as Intergen makes Wellington move
- Why is Spark buying TeamTalk?
- Spark and Revera boost Contact Energy with cloud rollout
- Continuous upskilling amidst rapid change: The challenge of growing your career in ICT
- Tim Sheedy of Forrester on why '2017 is a make or break year for CIOs'
- Submissions open for new-look Microsoft NZ Partner Awards
- Power to the people as Accenture examines the NZ tech scene in 2017
- Secret Reseller - The sad day when a smaller distributor goes big
- HPE forks out $860M for SimpliVity in hybrid IT push
Kiwi channel reunites as After Hours kicks off 2017
Examining the changing job scene in the Kiwi channel
What are the top 10 tech trends for New Zealand in 2017?
Top 15 Kiwi tech storylines to follow in 2017
Top 50 defining moments of the New Zealand channel in 2016
Hewlett Packard Enterprise honours high achieving NZ channel
: VMware this week updated investors on the progress of emerging technologies playing an increasingly significant role in the company’s earnings. VMware’s product mix includes not just compute virtualization, but network virtualization, cloud management and end user computing.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
This week was Dell's Annual Analyst Conference (DAAC) and next week is HP Discover [disclaimer: I've worked with HP and Dell for over a decade and covered both firms extensively], but this year I'll pass on the HP event and will be at VCE's analyst conference in Chicago. Here's why.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Before turning to the world of Cloud computing, let's pause to remember the crazy days of the 1970s when the science of the assembly line wasn't well-understood and consumers discovered that each purchase was something of a gamble.