Tech giant celebrates 10th anniversary in New Zealand with revamped line-up.
What are the top five highest paying tech jobs in New Zealand?
Industry veteran departs hot seat as search for new CEO begins.
IT support staff are spending more time on service requests and issue resolution than innovation.
- Day of reckoning still to come despite Dell EMC partner program launch
- Financial services out in front as IT spending increases
- Christchurch CBD return next as Intergen makes Wellington move
- Why is Spark buying TeamTalk?
- Spark and Revera boost Contact Energy with cloud rollout
- Continuous upskilling amidst rapid change: The challenge of growing your career in ICT
- Tim Sheedy of Forrester on why '2017 is a make or break year for CIOs'
- Submissions open for new-look Microsoft NZ Partner Awards
- Westcon-Comstor future uncertain as parent group ponders sale
- Power to the people as Accenture examines the NZ tech scene in 2017
- Secret Reseller - The sad day when a smaller distributor goes big
- Secret Reseller - Lessons learned from dealing with the big boys
Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
Kiwi channel reunites as After Hours kicks off 2017
Examining the changing job scene in the Kiwi channel
What are the top 10 tech trends for New Zealand in 2017?
Top 15 Kiwi tech storylines to follow in 2017
Top 50 defining moments of the New Zealand channel in 2016
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
This week was Dell's Annual Analyst Conference (DAAC) and next week is HP Discover [disclaimer: I've worked with HP and Dell for over a decade and covered both firms extensively], but this year I'll pass on the HP event and will be at VCE's analyst conference in Chicago. Here's why.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?