Tech giant to build cloud data centre and establish Innovation Labs in Christchurch and Wellington.
Tech giant recognises digital excellence in the channel.
The search for a new CEO ends with the return of an industry veteran.
Former Microsoft and Xero stalwart tasked with developing applications on Amazon Chime service.
- Virsae secures second round funding, seeks global resellers
- ShoreTel’s A/NZ boss steps down after nine years
- Polycom signs up with Ingram Micro in pursuit of Microsoft alignment
- Phil Presnall resigns from Dicker Data
- Tech Data completes multi-billion dollar Avnet TS acquisition
- Growth potential clear as Dicker Data tips the scales at $1.2B
- Strong demands prompts Microsoft NZ Partner Awards submission extension
- Auckland tech market “booming” as Kiwi salaries increase 6%
- Jo Healey exits top role at Dimension Data
- Dimension Data throws down digital gauntlet to Kiwi businesses
- Day of reckoning still to come despite Dell EMC partner program launch
- Financial services out in front as IT spending increases
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
Kiwi channel reunites as After Hours kicks off 2017
Examining the changing job scene in the Kiwi channel
What are the top 10 tech trends for New Zealand in 2017?
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
This week was Dell's Annual Analyst Conference (DAAC) and next week is HP Discover [disclaimer: I've worked with HP and Dell for over a decade and covered both firms extensively], but this year I'll pass on the HP event and will be at VCE's analyst conference in Chicago. Here's why.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?