Tech giant celebrates 10th anniversary in New Zealand with revamped line-up.
The heir to the Samsung Group of companies has reportedly been arrested over bribery allegations, throwing the future leadership of the company into question.
Financial results demonstrate another six-month period of considerable change and ongoing progress for telco.
Total number of households, business, schools and hospitals connected to UFB increased from 288,790 to 327,864 since September 2016.
- Auckland tech market “booming” as Kiwi salaries increase 6%
- Hitachi Data Systems hires new A/NZ channel team for partner engagement
- How partners can build strong ROI business cases for IoT projects
- Inside the broadband habits of a Kiwi nation…
- Jo Healey exits top role at Dimension Data
- Mixed results across the Tasman for JB Hi-Fi
- Dimension Data throws down digital gauntlet to Kiwi businesses
- Channel “works around the clock” to complete mass IRD migration over Waitangi weekend
- Day of reckoning still to come despite Dell EMC partner program launch
- Financial services out in front as IT spending increases
- Christchurch CBD return next as Intergen makes Wellington move
- TeamTalk directors question value following “hostile and highly conditional” Spark takeover bid
Examining the changing job scene in the Kiwi channel
What are the top 10 tech trends for New Zealand in 2017?
Top 15 Kiwi tech storylines to follow in 2017
Top 50 defining moments of the New Zealand channel in 2016
Hewlett Packard Enterprise honours high achieving NZ channel
Kiwi channel turns out in force as Arrow closes historic year
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“Over the past several years, the software industry has been shifting to a Cloud-first (SaaS) development and deployment model."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015:
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?