Distributor partners with New Zealand owned and operated cloud services platform to target SMBs.
CT Business Solutions and Lucidity join forces to take Seating To Go to the cloud.
Tech giant to build cloud data centre and establish Innovation Labs in Christchurch and Wellington.
Big Blue debuts open source, cloud-based blockchain services
- Dell EMC, Cisco and HPE fight it out in cloud infrastructure market
- Digital transformation dominates as Microsoft NZ unveils Partner Awards finalists
- Toshiba faces delisting threat amid write-down wrangle
- Dimension Data appoints new NZ CEO
- HPE bankrolls software-defined storage start-up
- 4 ways Google Cloud will bring AI, machine learning to the enterprise
- How Datacom transformed Santos' data through Cisco
- Why AWS outage creates a new need for Kiwi cloud partners
- Could HPE’s US$1B Nimble deal lead to confusion in the channel?
- Can Google Cloud gain enterprise acceptance?
- Google turns to the channel as cloud expansion plans increase
- Westcon-Comstor targets Kiwi channel with cloud centre of excellence launch
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
StorageCraft celebrates high achievers at its inaugural A/NZ Partner Awards
Kiwi resellers make a splash on Synnex and Lenovo RotoVegas road trip
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
Kiwi channel reunites as After Hours kicks off 2017
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“The enterprise storage market closed out 2015 on a slight downturn, as spending on traditional external arrays continues to decline."
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
This week was Dell's Annual Analyst Conference (DAAC) and next week is HP Discover [disclaimer: I've worked with HP and Dell for over a decade and covered both firms extensively], but this year I'll pass on the HP event and will be at VCE's analyst conference in Chicago. Here's why.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Many capable SSDs are out there, but don't overlook a relative newcomer: Toshiba's Q Series Pro. Toshiba's drives are among the very fastest we've tested, and in an unusual development, we saw no drop in performance in its smaller capacities. Throw in heavy online discounts, and you have an excellent bargain in a top-performing drive.