Former Dimension Data CEO swaps reseller land for Big Blue.
Tech giant celebrates 10th anniversary in New Zealand with revamped line-up.
Industry veteran departs hot seat as search for new CEO begins.
Global spend increases following rapid professional services, healthcare, and banking investment growth.
- Why is Spark buying TeamTalk?
- How a new-look IBM is changing the Kiwi channel
- Continuous upskilling amidst rapid change: The challenge of growing your career in ICT
- Tim Sheedy of Forrester on why '2017 is a make or break year for CIOs'
- Slack visits the big end of town with Enterprise Grid
- Submissions open for new-look Microsoft NZ Partner Awards
- Power to the people as Accenture examines the NZ tech scene in 2017
- Secret Reseller - The sad day when a smaller distributor goes big
- Secret Reseller - Lessons learned from dealing with the big boys
- Changing of the channel guard in 2017
- How Datacom built one of the world’s best intranet sites
- Top 8 predictions for the channel in 2017
Kiwi channel reunites as After Hours kicks off 2017
Examining the changing job scene in the Kiwi channel
What are the top 10 tech trends for New Zealand in 2017?
Top 15 Kiwi tech storylines to follow in 2017
Top 50 defining moments of the New Zealand channel in 2016
Kiwi channel turns out in force as Arrow closes historic year
As Slack continues to get more popular, Google's lack of a blockbuster app for team messaging could become a problem for the tech giant. Experts weigh in on whether or not a Slack acquisition makes sense for Google.
Microsoft's Office 365 suite recently expanded with more apps for enterprise collaboration, but will the-more-the-merrier approach prevail, or is consolidation inevitable?
Following Microsoft's blockbuster $26.2 billion acquisition of LinkedIn, many questions remain regarding the professional social network's future.
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a breakdown of what's working, from the perspective of Apple's leading business partners, as well as how the pacts benefit CIOs.
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
Google last week did something that is really hard to find objectionable: It said it deleted quite a few ("tens of thousands") nude pictures stolen from celebrities. But as with anything that involves such an influential company as Google, this move creates a precedent, and it's a dangerous one.
With the arrival this week of the iPad Pro, Apple launches a salvo in the hybrid, 2-in-1 wars. It's clearly a great tablet, but will it replace a laptop?
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.