Tech giant recognises digital excellence in the channel.
Channel veteran exits top role at distributor.
World's second largest distributor finally lands on trans-Tasman shores.
Distributor delivered its “most successful year ever” for the 12 months ended 31 December 2016.
- Strong demands prompts Microsoft NZ Partner Awards submission extension
- How partners can build strong ROI business cases for IoT projects
- Jo Healey exits top role at Dimension Data
- Day of reckoning still to come despite Dell EMC partner program launch
- Exeed on-boards Acronis as A/NZ backup portfolio expands
- Financial services out in front as IT spending increases
- How a new-look IBM is changing the Kiwi channel
- Continuous upskilling amidst rapid change: The challenge of growing your career in ICT
- Tim Sheedy of Forrester on why '2017 is a make or break year for CIOs'
- Submissions open for new-look Microsoft NZ Partner Awards
- Power to the people as Accenture examines the NZ tech scene in 2017
- Secret Reseller - The sad day when a smaller distributor goes big
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
Kiwi channel reunites as After Hours kicks off 2017
Examining the changing job scene in the Kiwi channel
What are the top 10 tech trends for New Zealand in 2017?
Top 15 Kiwi tech storylines to follow in 2017
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
“With the global economy entering a new and uncertain phase, IT spending will be heavily influenced by economic cycles and wild cards over the next five years."
Disaggregation, security, software licensing all part of challenges Cisco faces.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
"Futurology has always bounced around between common sense, nonsense and a healthy dose of wishful thinking." That's how a 2012 Scientific American article summed up the history of prediction. Our compelling annual urge to predict the future traces back to the ancient Greeks and their Delphic Oracle--so who am I to argue with such venerable tradition? Here's my top 10 countdown for the shape of our industry in 2015:
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.