Partner potential increases as flagship brands such as Commonwealth Bank of Australia and Air New Zealand pursue digital agendas.
“Unfortunately the tyranny of distance doesn’t serve us well in this instance; our physical remoteness is irrelevant to attackers.”
Former Dimension Data CEO swaps reseller land for Big Blue.
After deciding to postpone its February patches for a month, Microsoft released one critical security update for Windows on Tuesday that contains Flash Player patches ...
- Verizon knocks off US$350M from Yahoo deal after breaches
- Strong demands prompts Microsoft NZ Partner Awards submission extension
- Microsoft's decision to scrap February security updates unnerves patch experts
- Tech risks remain real despite Kiwi CEO optimism
- Combined CSC/HPE Enterprise Services company named DXC Technology
- Sophos CEO sounds the alarm on enterprise ransomware attacks
- Security partner potential rife as Kiwi end-users seek CISOs
- Auckland tech market “booming” as Kiwi salaries increase 6%
- How partners can build strong ROI business cases for IoT projects
- Microsoft shelves all February security updates
- Microsoft's president wants a Geneva Convention for cyberwar
- IBM brings cognitive to SOCs with Watson for cyber security
Kiwi channel reunites as After Hours kicks off 2017
Arrow exclusively introduces Tenable Network Security to A/NZ channel
Examining the changing job scene in the Kiwi channel
What are the top 10 tech trends for New Zealand in 2017?
Top 15 Kiwi tech storylines to follow in 2017
Top 50 defining moments of the New Zealand channel in 2016
Cyber incidents dominated headlines this year, from Russia’s hacking of Democrat emails to internet cameras and DVRs launching DDoS attacks, leaving the impression among many that nothing should be entrusted to the internet.
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
In its last brief to Judge Pym before the first hearing on March 22, Apple makes its case for encryption.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.
AVG Internet Security 2011 is aimed at those looking for a do-it-all piece of software, offering anti-virus, anti-spyware, a rootkit detector and killer, firewall, link scanner, online shield, email scanner, identity protection, spam killer and more.