CT Business Solutions and Lucidity join forces to take Seating To Go to the cloud.
Industry body backs deepened security focus as attacks become more frequent and sophisticated.
The chances of you installing malware on your Android phone is incredibly small, according to Google.
Tech giant to build cloud data centre and establish Innovation Labs in Christchurch and Wellington.
- How IBM wants to bring blockchain from Bitcoin to your data centre
- Yahoo breach exposes the drawbacks of state-sponsored hacking
- Windows 10 'servicing stack' update cripples some PCs
- Security strategies shift as detection and response priorities prevail
- Digital transformation dominates as Microsoft NZ unveils Partner Awards finalists
- Ixia taps local partner talent in consultancy play
- Dimension Data appoints new NZ CEO
- How Datacom transformed Santos' data through Cisco
- Can Google Cloud gain enterprise acceptance?
- Norton revitalises channel play with Ingram Micro cloud launch
- Google turns to the channel as cloud expansion plans increase
- Trend Micro names Peter Hewett as new A/NZ channel head
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
Kiwi channel reunites as After Hours kicks off 2017
Arrow exclusively introduces Tenable Network Security to A/NZ channel
Examining the changing job scene in the Kiwi channel
Cyber incidents dominated headlines this year, from Russia’s hacking of Democrat emails to internet cameras and DVRs launching DDoS attacks, leaving the impression among many that nothing should be entrusted to the internet.
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
In its last brief to Judge Pym before the first hearing on March 22, Apple makes its case for encryption.
<i>2012 ARN Hall of Fame inductee, Nick Verykios, is a rock’n’roll survivor, poet, Buddhist and philanthropist, as well as co-founder of the $250 million Distribution Central. This is his story.</i>
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.
AVG Internet Security 2011 is aimed at those looking for a do-it-all piece of software, offering anti-virus, anti-spyware, a rootkit detector and killer, firewall, link scanner, online shield, email scanner, identity protection, spam killer and more.