Tech giant to build cloud data centre and establish Innovation Labs in Christchurch and Wellington.
Avaya is bulking up its local channel team, with the appointment of Steve Williams to lead its channel operations in A/NZ.
Tech giant recognises digital excellence in the channel.
Ixia’s A/NZ Country Manager, Ardy Sharifnia, is on a mission to boost the company’s business in the local market by engaging partners in a consulting ...
- Cisco’s Jasper deal – one year, 18 million new IoT devices later, challenges remain
- Lenovo A/NZ channel chief departs
- Frucor taps Dimension Data for cloud journey
- Could HPE’s US$1B Nimble deal lead to confusion in the channel?
- The tech world in 2017 according to Cisco
- Avaya sheds networking business for $100M after bankruptcy filing
- Citrix searches for new A/NZ channel chief as Belinda Jurisic departs
- HPE and Dell battle it out as global server market dips slightly
- Phil Presnall resigns from Dicker Data
- Lexel and Umbrellar shine as Veeam honours top-performing A/NZ partners
- Tech Data completes multi-billion dollar Avnet TS acquisition
- Growth potential clear as Dicker Data tips the scales at $1.2B
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
Kiwi channel reunites as After Hours kicks off 2017
Arrow exclusively introduces Tenable Network Security to A/NZ channel
Examining the changing job scene in the Kiwi channel
Separating HP’s enterprise services business from its parent company is a challenging but necessary task for Scott Spradley, who says ‘hard work is fun.’
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In a recent interview, HP Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman discusses her firm's RD strategy and how it differentiates itself from other IT vendors in areas including cloud computing and hyper-converged infrastructure, among others. She also talks about HP's image problem.
Google's cloud leader discusses one of the biggest IT challenges related to enterprise cloud deployments and offers advice on how companies can identify the business functions that are best suited for the cloud.
“Aside from exchange rate volatility, IT spending has been relatively stable for the past five years.”
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
Windows 10 is now available for consumers, but for IT executives thinking about enterprise deployments, here's what the upgrade path from Window 7 or Windows 8/8.1 looks like.