Tech giant celebrates 10th anniversary in New Zealand with revamped line-up.
CSC and HPE Enterprise Services are set to emerge as DXC technology following the impending closure of their landmark merger.
What are the top five highest paying tech jobs in New Zealand?
Despite end-user enthusiasm, a confused channel remains challenged by market immaturity.
- Jo Healey exits top role at Dimension Data
- Day of reckoning still to come despite Dell EMC partner program launch
- Financial services out in front as IT spending increases
- Christchurch CBD return next as Intergen makes Wellington move
- Why is Spark buying TeamTalk?
- How a new-look IBM is changing the Kiwi channel
- Continuous upskilling amidst rapid change: The challenge of growing your career in ICT
- Submissions open for new-look Microsoft NZ Partner Awards
- Power to the people as Accenture examines the NZ tech scene in 2017
- Secret Reseller - The sad day when a smaller distributor goes big
- Datacom delivers to take out mega WA Govt ICT deal
- Secret Reseller - Lessons learned from dealing with the big boys
Kiwi channel reunites as After Hours kicks off 2017
Examining the changing job scene in the Kiwi channel
What are the top 10 tech trends for New Zealand in 2017?
Top 15 Kiwi tech storylines to follow in 2017
Top 50 defining moments of the New Zealand channel in 2016
Kiwi channel turns out in force as Arrow closes historic year
Microsoft's Office 365 suite recently expanded with more apps for enterprise collaboration, but will the-more-the-merrier approach prevail, or is consolidation inevitable?
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.