Tech giant celebrates 10th anniversary in New Zealand with revamped line-up.
Mobility and Wireless
Merger pushes combined company’s portfolio out to over 750 customers and close to 350 staff across nine offices nationwide.
The heir to the Samsung Group of companies has reportedly been arrested over bribery allegations, throwing the future leadership of the company into question.
Microsoft earlier this month quietly extended the life of Windows 10's debut edition, the version launched in July 2015.
- Auckland tech market “booming” as Kiwi salaries increase 6%
- Hitachi Data Systems hires new A/NZ channel team for partner engagement
- How partners can build strong ROI business cases for IoT projects
- Rogue mobile reseller pleads guilty to 16 charges of disclosure failures in contracts
- Google crams machine learning into smartwatches in AI push
- Jo Healey exits top role at Dimension Data
- Mixed results across the Tasman for JB Hi-Fi
- Channel “works around the clock” to complete mass IRD migration over Waitangi weekend
- Intel researches tech to prepare for a future beyond today's PCs
- Microsoft hasn't moved the Windows 10 needle in months
- Day of reckoning still to come despite Dell EMC partner program launch
- Kim Stevenson's exit from Intel hints at problems in the PC business
Examining the changing job scene in the Kiwi channel
What are the top 10 tech trends for New Zealand in 2017?
Top 15 Kiwi tech storylines to follow in 2017
Top 50 defining moments of the New Zealand channel in 2016
Hewlett Packard Enterprise honours high achieving NZ channel
Nutanix treats channel partners to Christmas cruise
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
Not sold on Windows 10? We have the keys to keeping your Win7 system running the way you like it
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with the FBI.
Although Apple has recently implied that its iPad Pro tablet could replace a PC, the nascent ad campaign does not signal a change in strategy.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.