CT Business Solutions and Lucidity join forces to take Seating To Go to the cloud.
Mobility and Wireless
Lucky us. Microsoft will no longer be supporting older Windows on newer processors.
Tech giant’s tax bill leaves sour taste for Kiwis but love affair with Cupertino remains strong.
Tech giant to build cloud data centre and establish Innovation Labs in Christchurch and Wellington.
- Apple unveils red iPhone and cheaper iPad
- Cloud partners key as SAP strengthens Aussie channel team
- First jail sentence in dodgy mobile reseller case
- Digital transformation dominates as Microsoft NZ unveils Partner Awards finalists
- Toshiba faces delisting threat amid write-down wrangle
- Will Citrix finally find a courter?
- Why AWS outage creates a new need for Kiwi cloud partners
- ShoreTel’s A/NZ boss steps down after nine years
- Can Google Cloud gain enterprise acceptance?
- Microsoft loses Kiwi crown as Apple edges detachable market war
- Windows 7 share decline stalls, hinting at tough transition to 10
- Google slams the brakes on Pixel Chromebooks
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
Kiwi resellers make a splash on Synnex and Lenovo RotoVegas road trip
HP brings innovation to NZ as Partner First Forum 2017 takes over Auckland
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
Kiwi channel reunites as After Hours kicks off 2017
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
Not sold on Windows 10? We have the keys to keeping your Win7 system running the way you like it
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with the FBI.
Although Apple has recently implied that its iPad Pro tablet could replace a PC, the nascent ad campaign does not signal a change in strategy.
The nagware announcements are gone, but Microsoft, along with AMD and Intel, has made darn sure you’ll be running Windows 10 and not Windows 7 on the next PC you buy.
The company is in the midst of a great transition, and current indications are that it is going well.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.