New Zealand-based global healthcare provider puts precision medicine platform in the cloud.
Megaupload website founder Kim Dotcom and three associates were on Monday cleared by a court in New Zealand to be extradited to the U.S. where ...
Tech giant celebrates 10th anniversary in New Zealand with revamped line-up.
The heir to the Samsung Group of companies has reportedly been arrested over bribery allegations, throwing the future leadership of the company into question.
- Tech risks remain real despite Kiwi CEO optimism
- Waikato IT cluster strengthens digital reputation
- CCL shines as Spark turnaround continues
- Increased Kiwi access spikes 13% UFB uptake
- Auckland tech market “booming” as Kiwi salaries increase 6%
- How partners can build strong ROI business cases for IoT projects
- Inside the broadband habits of a Kiwi nation…
- Microsoft shelves all February security updates
- Shall we fight or befriend the digital giants?
- Microsoft's president wants a Geneva Convention for cyberwar
- Jo Healey exits top role at Dimension Data
- Dimension Data throws down digital gauntlet to Kiwi businesses
Examining the changing job scene in the Kiwi channel
What are the top 10 tech trends for New Zealand in 2017?
Top 15 Kiwi tech storylines to follow in 2017
Top 50 defining moments of the New Zealand channel in 2016
Hewlett Packard Enterprise honours high achieving NZ channel
Kiwi channel turns out in force as Arrow closes historic year
Cyber incidents dominated headlines this year, from Russia’s hacking of Democrat emails to internet cameras and DVRs launching DDoS attacks, leaving the impression among many that nothing should be entrusted to the internet.
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept in and started to push Apple out.
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a breakdown of what's working, from the perspective of Apple's leading business partners, as well as how the pacts benefit CIOs.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In its last brief to Judge Pym before the first hearing on March 22, Apple makes its case for encryption.
Google has known for some time that the enterprise is where the money is, but it sure hasn't shown it in the past. That looks to be changing.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.