Telco to acquire 70 per cent stake in TeamTalk’s Farmside for $10 million in cash.
Industry body backs deepened security focus as attacks become more frequent and sophisticated.
Tech giant’s tax bill leaves sour taste for Kiwis but love affair with Cupertino remains strong.
Tech giant to build cloud data centre and establish Innovation Labs in Christchurch and Wellington.
- Yahoo breach exposes the drawbacks of state-sponsored hacking
- Digital transformation dominates as Microsoft NZ unveils Partner Awards finalists
- ComCom mandates continued copper network investment
- Dimension Data appoints new NZ CEO
- ASB plucks Fairfax NZ boss to lead technology and innovation
- Spark makes formal takeover bid for TeamTalk
- Phil Presnall resigns from Dicker Data
- Department of Internal Affairs opens public cloud marketplace platform tender
- Exeed rewards loyal resellers with exclusive Air NZ distribution partnership
- Tech Data completes multi-billion dollar Avnet TS acquisition
- Growth potential clear as Dicker Data tips the scales at $1.2B
- Trillion-dollar channel opportunity emerges as digital investments skyrocket
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
Kiwi channel reunites as After Hours kicks off 2017
Examining the changing job scene in the Kiwi channel
What are the top 10 tech trends for New Zealand in 2017?
Cyber incidents dominated headlines this year, from Russia’s hacking of Democrat emails to internet cameras and DVRs launching DDoS attacks, leaving the impression among many that nothing should be entrusted to the internet.
Apple's longtime lock on the education market began to fall apart when Google first introduced Chromebooks more than five years ago. Here's how Google swept in and started to push Apple out.
Apple is slowly strengthening its foothold in the enterprise through a series of partnerships with established providers of business services, large and small. Here's a breakdown of what's working, from the perspective of Apple's leading business partners, as well as how the pacts benefit CIOs.
“Industry-standard server (ISS) has a growing impact on the global data centre hardware market."
In its last brief to Judge Pym before the first hearing on March 22, Apple makes its case for encryption.
Google has known for some time that the enterprise is where the money is, but it sure hasn't shown it in the past. That looks to be changing.
The real question to ask, though, is why this figure is so important to Microsoft.