Nominations are now open for the 2016 Reseller News ICT Industry Awards, set for October 12 in Auckland.
Cisco's vice president A/NZ, Ken Boal, gave a frank assertion of his company's tough few years, and why it has bounced back so well in ...
Intel easily topped analyst estimates for the fourth quarter, reporting records in virtually all of its meaningful metrics for the year as a whole.
Lenovo's growing presence in PCs and smartphones helped the company's net profit grow 23 percent in the second quarter.
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Microsoft revenue lifted by Cloud sales to businesses
- Apple reports a huge profit but sales disappoint
- China's Alibaba confirms plans for US IPO
- yARN: Dicker's 'Something Big' rumbles into the channel
- Chorus announces new $250m credit facility
- Samsung posts record profit, but mobile slips despite Galaxy S4 launch
- Facebook reports a strong quarter with revenue up 53 per cent
- Apple's profit drops 22 per cent as iPad sales slow
- Dell shareholder vote to take company private delayed
- Microsoft stumbles in Q4, takes $900m Surface RT charge