CT Business Solutions and Lucidity join forces to take Seating To Go to the cloud.
Lucky us. Microsoft will no longer be supporting older Windows on newer processors.
Cisco today closed its approximately $3.7 billion deal for application analytics specialist AppDynamics.
Tech giant to build cloud data centre and establish Innovation Labs in Christchurch and Wellington.
- Ingram Micro brings NetEnrich to A/NZ
- How IBM wants to bring blockchain from Bitcoin to your data centre
- Cloud partners key as SAP strengthens Aussie channel team
- Dell EMC, Cisco and HPE fight it out in cloud infrastructure market
- Dell Boomi acquires ManyWho to boost integration capabilities
- Windows 10 'servicing stack' update cripples some PCs
- Why Larry Ellison’s continued criticism of AWS is tech’s biggest case of fake news
- Digital transformation dominates as Microsoft NZ unveils Partner Awards finalists
- Windows Vista has just 30 days to live
- Will Citrix finally find a courter?
- Partners will need to wait to get into Xero's new machine learning automation system
- SiteTech boosts customer footprint with Kiwi hosting acquisition
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
StorageCraft celebrates high achievers at its inaugural A/NZ Partner Awards
Kiwi resellers make a splash on Synnex and Lenovo RotoVegas road trip
StorageCraft and Soft Solutions host Kiwi partners at Craft Beer Tasting & Learn
HP brings innovation to NZ as Partner First Forum 2017 takes over Auckland
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Not sold on Windows 10? We have the keys to keeping your Win7 system running the way you like it
New iPhones, new MacBooks, and new Apple Watches were bright spots in an otherwise gloomy year of sliding iPhone sales and a legal battle with the FBI.
Microsoft's Office 365 suite recently expanded with more apps for enterprise collaboration, but will the-more-the-merrier approach prevail, or is consolidation inevitable?
First, your company needs a vision, then, writes columnist Rob Enderle, it needs to know how to articulate it as Corning does with its Day Made of Glass series.
Google has known for some time that the enterprise is where the money is, but it sure hasn't shown it in the past. That looks to be changing.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.