CT Business Solutions and Lucidity join forces to take Seating To Go to the cloud.
Lucky us. Microsoft will no longer be supporting older Windows on newer processors.
The chances of you installing malware on your Android phone is incredibly small, according to Google.
Cisco today closed its approximately $3.7 billion deal for application analytics specialist AppDynamics.
- Examining Apple’s complicated relationship with NZ
- Apple unveils red iPhone and cheaper iPad
- Cloud partners key as SAP strengthens Aussie channel team
- Windows 10 'servicing stack' update cripples some PCs
- Why Larry Ellison’s continued criticism of AWS is tech’s biggest case of fake news
- Digital transformation dominates as Microsoft NZ unveils Partner Awards finalists
- Windows Vista has just 30 days to live
- Will Citrix finally find a courter?
- Cisco’s Jasper deal – one year, 18 million new IoT devices later, challenges remain
- Dimension Data appoints new NZ CEO
- Nextgen strikes exclusive NZ distie deal with CA Technologies
- 4 ways Google Cloud will bring AI, machine learning to the enterprise
What will be Alibaba’s next tech channel play in A/NZ?
HP brings innovation to NZ as Partner First Forum 2017 takes over Auckland
Reseller News launches inaugural Hall of Fame lunch
Educating from the epicentre - Why distributors are the pulse checkers of the channel
Kiwi channel reunites as After Hours kicks off 2017
Examining the changing job scene in the Kiwi channel
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Not sold on Windows 10? We have the keys to keeping your Win7 system running the way you like it
As Slack continues to get more popular, Google's lack of a blockbuster app for team messaging could become a problem for the tech giant. Experts weigh in on whether or not a Slack acquisition makes sense for Google.
First, your company needs a vision, then, writes columnist Rob Enderle, it needs to know how to articulate it as Corning does with its Day Made of Glass series.
Google has known for some time that the enterprise is where the money is, but it sure hasn't shown it in the past. That looks to be changing.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.