Partner potential increases as flagship brands such as Commonwealth Bank of Australia and Air New Zealand pursue digital agendas.
Reports revenue of $84M, and an EBITDA of $6.4M
Former Dimension Data CEO swaps reseller land for Big Blue.
50 per cent of Kiwis feel threatened by the rise of digitisation across the country.
- Public cloud powers ahead as businesses splash the cash
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Orion Health migrates 110 million patient records to AWS
- Why Google and Apple will rule mixed reality
- Strong demands prompts Microsoft NZ Partner Awards submission extension
- Microsoft and Oracle expertise enhanced as Fusion5 merges with Myriad IT
- Kiwi organisations embrace BI and analytics as market spend increases
- Public cloud growth continues as rhipe realises Asia potential
- CCL shines as Spark turnaround continues
- Combined CSC/HPE Enterprise Services company named DXC Technology
- Microsoft quietly prolongs life of original Windows 10
- Sophos CEO sounds the alarm on enterprise ransomware attacks
Kiwi channel reunites as After Hours kicks off 2017
Examining the changing job scene in the Kiwi channel
What are the top 10 tech trends for New Zealand in 2017?
Top 15 Kiwi tech storylines to follow in 2017
Top 50 defining moments of the New Zealand channel in 2016
Hewlett Packard Enterprise honours high achieving NZ channel
You won’t find many public references by Apple to its Mobility Partner Program, an expanding effort by the company to unite with software developers/integrators to boost sales of iPhones and iPads to businesses. But the veil of secrecy surrounding the program is thinning.
Apple can no longer ignore cries of help from its enterprise customers. Call them marriages of necessity, but Apple is striking corporate deals that make it more friendly to CIOs. We look at five of those partnerships.
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Not sold on Windows 10? We have the keys to keeping your Win7 system running the way you like it
As Slack continues to get more popular, Google's lack of a blockbuster app for team messaging could become a problem for the tech giant. Experts weigh in on whether or not a Slack acquisition makes sense for Google.
First, your company needs a vision, then, writes columnist Rob Enderle, it needs to know how to articulate it as Corning does with its Day Made of Glass series.
Google has known for some time that the enterprise is where the money is, but it sure hasn't shown it in the past. That looks to be changing.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings incremental improvements in Edge, the Start menu and Windows Ink, among others -- but Cortana haters won't be happy.
From the faster new A9 chip to updated cameras, a faster Touch ID system and a new pressure-sensitive multitouch display, the latest iPhone represents more than a typical evolutionary update.