Dicker Data has been named Aruba Distributor of the Year for the South Pacific region, four months after commencing its partnership with the networking vendor.
Presented during the Aruba APAC Atmosphere Partners Award conference in Singapore, the recognition comes weeks after the distributor signed on a stack of new vendors in Australia, including BitTitan, SkyKick, Intralinks, Maaxcloud, xRM, Corent Technology and Gumbuya.
“This award is testament to the hard work our team has put in and is a reflection of the strong results we’ve seen since our partnership with Aruba commenced in May of this year,” Dicker Data chairman and CEO, David Dicker, said.
Following an Australian distribution review by Hewlett Packard Enterprise in February, Dicker Data took over the Aruba portfolio on May 1, spanning mobility and networking solutions.
“Dicker Data has been a significant growth Value Add Distributor for HPE and HPN for many years,” Aruba A/NZ channel sales director, David Elliott, added.
“Since being selected as a successful candidate in the recent HPE South Pacific Distribution RFP Dicker Data has invested significantly and completed many unique initiatives to develop the HPE Aruba brand and partner community.
“Dicker Data has proven to be a trusted pair of hands for many heritage Aruba and HPN partners, into all market segments, especially the SME market.”
- Enterprise on the verge of mass Internet of Things adoption
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise hones in on local channel following partner program revamp
- Dicker Data terminates distribution agreements with Arcserve and Cloud Recover
- CloudRecover tweaks distie strategy post-Dicker Data
- Aussie reshuffle sees redundancies hit Hewlett Packard Enterprise