UXC Eclipse, a CSC company, has appointed Nicholas Birch to the role of Senior Executive, based in New Zealand, following the company’s acquisition of Koorb Consulting.
As reported by Reseller News in October 2015, UXC Eclipse, a wholly owned subsidiary of UXC Limited, acquired selected assets of the Kiwi technology firm, taking on board the Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) divisions of the company.
Consequently, the appointment follows the acquisition with Birch responsible for supporting the sales team and lead generation activities in the New Zealand market.
- Microsoft opens Windows Holographic to partners
- And the Microsoft Country Partner of the Year for New Zealand goes to…
- Why Microsoft’s renewed smartphone focus is better late than never
- Microsoft popularises 2-in-1 category as OEM partners launch Surface clones
- Reseller News features as decade of tech inspires new book of Kiwi cartoons
- NZ first as Microsoft recognises Māori partner on global stage