Datacom has been named new partner of the year by application network vendor, Mulesoft, at the Connect 2016 conference in San Francisco.
The company was recognised for its sales success and the development of Mulesoft-specific skill sets within the organisation.
New Zealand-based technology distributor and managed services provider most recently also bagged two awards at Intel Security’s annual Partner Summit held in Bangkok. The company was awarded Intel Security’s Managed Services Provider of the Year A/NZ and Managed Services Provider Partner for Asia-Pacific.
Mulesoft vice-president of global partners, Brent Hayward, said Datacom’s Datacom’s industry expertise, thought leadership and delivery capabilities are enabling businesses to drive innovation and accelerate their pace of business.
“We’re pleased to recognise Datacom for its outstanding contribution to helping our mutual customers achieve their digital transformation goals,” he added.
Datacom New Zealand chief executive, Greg Davidson, said the vendor had been a strong partner since 2013.
“Organisations from the public sector, primary industry, financial services, and enterprise have all benefited from solutions which enable them to better serve their customers and business partners, and reduce the cost and complexity associated with traditional integration,” he added.
The global partner of the year award went to Deloitte Digital and Six Tree picked up the services partner of the year prize for Asia-Pacifc.
- MuleSoft boosts APAC momentum with new Melbourne office
- Nutanix appoints new channel director for A/NZ
- And the Microsoft Country Partner of the Year for New Zealand goes to…
- Top-performing partners light up Veritas awards night
- The IT partners behind NSW child protection IT system upgrade
- EXCLUSIVE: Five former Datacom workers launch new born in the Cloud business
- Datacom unveils National Network of datacentres