Nimble Storage has appointed Cath Gentile as A/NZ senior channel development manager, tasked with creating new partner opportunities and programs for the enterprise and Cloud service provider markets.
Based in Melbourne, Gentile will be responsible for developing and maturing the Nimble Storage channel in line with the company’s growth strategies across A/NZ.
“We are delighted to welcome Cath to our team,” Nimble Storage A/NZ managing director, Bede Hackney, said.
“Her experience and success in developing and supporting robust channel partners and new sales opportunities will be invaluable to the ongoing growth of the regional business.
“At the same time she bring years of IT sales and marketing expertise, which positions her well to support our expanding channel ecosystem across A/NZ with go-to-market sales initiatives and enablement,” he said.
Drawing on more than 20 years’ experience in the IT and telecommunications industry, Gentile joins Nimble Storage from Citrix where she was responsible for leading the global and local system integrator business.
Previously, Gentile was Southern Region Sales Manager at Westcon with prior roles including channel manager at HP and business development manager at Optus.
- Xero loses key executive as chief product officer returns to US
- Dropbox drops into Aussie channel with exclusive Ingram Micro distie deal
- Interactive Intelligence taps up Allied Telesis for new Aussie channel chief
- ARN Roundtable - Distribution is the new facilitator
- Why did Brocade buy Ruckus?
- Huawei hones Cloud strategy as digitalisation accelerates
- Cloud environments drive IT infrastructure spending growth
- UPDATED: Veeam partners with Nimble Storage
- Citrix integrates with Webroot