Entries are now open for Microsoft New Zealand’s 2016 Partner Awards, with the winners to be announced live at a gala evening in March next year.
Now in its ninth year, the annual Partner Awards exist to recognise excellence in the IT sector from companies integrating Microsoft solutions into products and services to accelerate innovation across the country.
For the 2016 awards, the Pre-Sales Technical Specialist of the Year has been incorporated into the Sales Specialist of the year with Microsoft also introducing a Partner Seller of the Year award.
“Whether you’re a finalist or a winner on the night, the Partner Awards bring prestige and respect in the IT community,” says Brent Kendrick, Director of Small and Midmarket Solutions and Partner Group, Microsoft.
“We anticipate a high calibre of entries again this year, and encourage our partners to enter before 11 February 2016.”
This time around, organisations have the option to submit more than one entry in any category and can be chosen as a finalist and/or winner in more than one category.
“We’re excited to introduce a new award category in 2016 - Innovative Software Product of the Year - which is all about recognising ISVs that have built an innovative product on the Microsoft stack which utilises the power of the cloud,” Kendrick adds.
“It might not be an app though - it could be a service accessed over the internet which drives value for customers in a compelling way.”
Submissions for the Microsoft Partner Awards close on Thursday 11 February 2016, with the finalists set to be announced on Thursday 3 March 2016.
The winners will be announced at the evening event on Thursday, 31 March 2016 which will be held at The Langham in Auckland.
A full list of the 22 awards categories are as follows:
- Cloud Small and Medium Business (SMB) Partner of the Year
- Cloud Enterprise Partner of the Year
- Cloud Platform - Azure Partner of the Year
- Hosting Partner of the Year
- Innovative Software Product of the Year
Competency Awards: Core Infrastructure
- Devices and Deployment Partner of the Year
- Data centre Partner of the Year
Competency Awards: Application Platform
- Data Analytics Partner of the Year
- Windows App Developer Partner of the Year
Competency Awards: Business Productivity
- Collaboration and Content Partner of the Year
- Communications Partner of the Year
Competency Awards: Business Applications
- Customer Relationship Management Partner of the Year
- Enterprise Resource Planning Partner of the Year
- Sales Specialist of the Year
- Partner Seller of the Year
- Marketing Partner of the Year
- 'Rising Star' Partner of the Year
- Distributor Partner of the Year
- Education Partner of the Year
- Innovative Technology for Good Citizenship Partner of the Year
- Learning Partner of the Year
- Volume Licensing Partner of the Year
For more information on the Microsoft Partner Awards, click here